Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi (491 Views)

Ease Of Lockdown Over COVID-19: Chaotic Scenes At Banks Unacceptable – Mustapha / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by isahrabson: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Southern Kaduna killings horrible, obnoxious, unacceptable – Makarfi

March 24, 2022

Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, a former Governor of Kaduna state has said that news of a resurgent wave of attacks and violence leading to loss of lives of innocent people around the Jema’a-Kaura-Zangon Kataf Local Governments axis of Kaduna State, was as horrible, obnoxious and unacceptable.

The former Governor who had not spoken on issues for quite some time,broke his silence in a statement he issued to journalists on Thursday.

The statement read thus:

“These callous acts must be condemned by all people of decency as we must all come together, irrespective of whatever differences, to do whatever it takes to put a stop to this wanton dcent into animalism.”

“I’m appalled at the descent to the gutter, by some elements, to whom human life has become so worthless that they waste it at the slightest (in fact, sometimes no) provocation.”

“I condemn these callous and cowardly acts and appeal to the people of the communities and indeed all people of the state to remain calm, peaceful and law abiding, as well as resist the temptation of taking the law into their hands. This is even as I urge the government and security agencies to ensure that no stone is left unturned in efforts to fish out and bring perpetrators of these dastardly acts to justice.”

“I convey my most heartfelt condolences to families of the deceased, other victims of this violence and all other violence across the State as well as government and all people of Kaduna State and earnestly pray for the quick return of peace and normalcy to the affected areas and also pray for an enduring peace in Kaduna State and the entire country,” he said.

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by Fahdiga(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Every sane person knows that christians are the target in all these senseless killings. Ethnic cleansing is going on in southern Kaduna

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by Jostoman: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2022
The world should save the life of innocent people of southern KADUNA before they kill them finish, how can a government be announcing 34 death of human being as if they are announcing the death of chicken or goat. Nawa for this government o
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by Parachoko: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2022
If this killing happened in Europe, Buhari go don send him condolence

I've not seen him talking about the killings in Kaduna.

Make 2023 just reach fast, this man is a disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by mike8804: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Speaking English won't stop the killings...an eye for an eye will make the evil eyes go blind so the rest can stay safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by Rastaramsey(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Save the stupid English abeg

What are yah all doing about this shit

I know this man knows a lot about the killings....

Bleep them politicians
Believe them at your own peril.....

Election dey come like this
They Don go put sugar for tongue grin angry
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by Jostoman: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Save the stupid English abeg

What are yah all doing about this shit

I know this man knows a lot about the killings....

Bleep them politicians
Believe them at your own peril.....

Election dey come like this
They Don go put sugar for tongue grin angry
see them evil supporters club of nairaland. Spit
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by SmartPolician: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
If this killing happened in Europe, Buhari go don send him condolence

I've not seen him talking about the killings in Kaduna.

Make 2023 just reach fast, this man is a disaster.

I have never seen a president as visionless, useless and inept as that man.
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by triple996(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2022
They will soon blame it on Muslims undecided
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings Horrible, Obnoxious, Unacceptable – Makarfi by obiekunie01: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lips sealed.

(1) (Reply)

14 State Governors Will Visit Dubai. Here’s Why / The President We Never Had / Would It Be Foolishness On My Path To Do This For A Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.