Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,888 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerian Publishers Association President, Nominated As Nbrp Honorary Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Publishers Association President, Nominated As Nbrp Honorary Member (122 Views)

Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Publishers Association President, Nominated As Nbrp Honorary Member by Eagleeye101: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2022
NIGERIAN PUBLISHERS ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT, NOMINATED AS NBRP HONORARY MEMBER

Network of Book Clubs and Reading promoters of Nigeria has appointed an Enugu Born media professional and National President of Nigerian Publishers Association NPA, Dr Uchenna Cyril Anioke as their Honorary trustee.

The Group, which is an umbrella body of book clubs and promoters in Nigeria in a letter of Nomination signed by her National President, Richard Mammah and sent to Dr Anioke on the 21st March, 2022, expressed their wishes to work with the media maestro and tap from his wealth of experience.

According to the letter "i wish communicate to you sir, the decision of the Network of Book Clubs and Reading Culture promoters in Nigeria, NBRP, to nominate you as one of the Honorary trustees of the organisation.

The Network with membership cutting across Nigeria will be honoured to tap into your wealth of experience in carrying out and fulfilling our mandate."

" In this, we will be calling on you from time to time, as may be required; even as we similarly encourage you sir, to do likewise"

"We Thank you in anticipation of your favourable response"

However, in a statement made by the President, Nigerian Publishers Association NPA, Dr Uchenna Cyril Anioke, he happily accepted the offer ; pledging to work assiduously for the promotion of Reading Culture in Nigeria.

" I Thank to the National leadership of Network of Book Clubs and Reading promoters of Nigeria, for this honour"

"It is a very big task for me and i am willingly to do and contribute more, in the promotion of Reading Culture in Nigeria"

"This is one of the things that will enhance the growth of the Nation and make Nigeria at par with other developed Nation in future."

(1) (Reply)

Greater Government, Private Sector Synergy Vital In Healthcare Reform - Osinbajo / Tax Clearance ID / Nation Is Sick & Dr Recommended To Take Over D Treatment is Down With Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.