Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (57984 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by akan102: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Please go back and read my comment, I wasn't supporting anyone oo! I want peace to reign.
By the tone of your writing you were already taking side with Russia that is why you have the responses droping in the way you see them dropped in.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
@ the first bolded. Most people hate to hear the truth, well I understand that the is bitter, now NATO excuse is nonsense right? Hmm.. It's okay.

@ the second bolded. You're expecting Putin to exercise patience while his enemies plot evil against Russia?

Well, like I stated, I'm not in support of either Russia nor Ukraine, Let's say No to war, Yes to peace. Innocent lives and properties are being destroyed.

What is this one saying?
must they teach you everything? My friend, go to romance section if you have nothing important to contribute here.
If robbers come to your house and you happen to kill one or more of them while defending yourself, would you tell the police to arrest you.? Shit! My God some people are so daft. As you fine reach? Shit!!
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Franky70(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.
Who invaded who?
Is there any fight going on in Russia??
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by ubongdom: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.
When u see an adult fighting with a much younger person, who will you be against? the adult has all what it takes to end the fight but he keep demonstrating his strength to show he is stronger. in that case if u were to sanction any of them who will u sanction? even if the younger person is the cause of the fight. Putin needs to be thought a lesson
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Buktu:

But Afghanistan and iraq were sanctioned and they were even called terrorists for defending themselves by the West.

What changes now? Oh, sorry. Ukrainians have blonde hair and blue eyes. grin grin

Chai, oga brother
by any chance have you ever heard of Osama bin laden by any chance? Or the 911 attack if not please go and buy data and read up. Cause only a blind ignorant daft person we call both scenerios the same. Ukraine has never sponsored any attack on Russian soil before now. Where do you reason with OGA, your anus?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by OMOLAJA426(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
ukraine cannot be sanctioned because they are not the initiator of the war.Rusia did not fight germany,us,china but small ukraine is like elephant is fighting RAT
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Buktu: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
hornetclair:

Chai, oga brother
by any chance have you ever heard of Osama bin laden by any chance? Or the 911 attack if not please go and buy data and read up. Cause only a blind ignorant daft person we call both scenerios the same. Ukraine has never sponsored any attack on Russian soil before now. Where do you reason with OGA, your anus?

Osama is from Saudi Arabia and 19 people link to the attack were from Saudi Arabia and Osama was captured in Pakistan and was given Pakistan by Paskitan government. Why didn't they attack Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? Wetin concern Afghanistan? You people should read.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Ojukwu007(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nwibii:

This one just woke from sleeping.
Did Ukraine invade Russia?
They should sanction Ukraine for being attacked in their own house.
As in eeh! Una really get time. Some comments don't deserve any response at all. So lame!!!
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Buktu:

Osama is from Saudi Arabia and 19 people link to the attack were from Saudi Arabia and Osama was captured in Pakistan and was given Pakistan by Paskitan government. Why didn't they attack Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? Wetin concern Afghanistan? You people should read.

Who is this really? Is this a joke or you you're just pretending and shifting goal post to fit your narrative, Oga you should be the one reading. Don't provoke people's urge to call you names

In 1988, he formed al-Qaeda. He was banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992, and shifted his base to Sudan, until US pressure forced him to leave Sudan in 1996. After establishing a new base in Afghanistan, he declared a war against the United States, initiating a series of bombings and related attacks.

How can any sane person compare this with what is happening in Ukraine?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by roGF22(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.

Nice point,..but from my view, I think Russia is just using "Ukraine plans to join NATO" as a pretext to invade, and deceive all of us to see reasons for their invasion..Putin's actual plan here from inception is to recreate the USSD- by taking back (by force) all those breakaway states...don't forget they started with Chechnya in the 1990s (I think 94 and 98), entered Georgia in 2008, took creamia in 2014,..I don't think this issue actually started BC of NATO, it all started when Ukraine was trying to sign an agreement with the EU just for them to be able to better their economy...

If not for the fact that Russia keeps bullying these smaller countries, y would they want to join NATO in the first place??...join NATO and be protected from any bully!!

I just thank God for Estonia, Latvia and those other smaller nations
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
simplesearch:

Same thing they did during Russia inversion of Afghanistan. They provided the finance and geography, Russia toiled in vain to conquer Afghanistan until they went home shamefully after ten years of fruitless effort.
History seems to be repeating itself here, unfortunately Putin seems not to have learnt much of it.
Exactly, te reason everyone is scared Russia might resort to using‘Chemical weapons’ to save their blushes and turn the tide of the current situation in their favor. People might think Zelensky is naive , but he is obviously bidding time by saying Ukraine are ready to be a neutral state and changes tone when they are doing well on the battlefield
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Heffalump(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Did Ukraine invade Russia or Russia invaded Ukraine?
Is self defense not lawful again?
Make we dey use part of our big brain to reason, na.

Don't mind that guy. It clearly shows he's half educated. Half education they said, is very dangerous. What a confused fellow!

All he sees is two nations fighting, but the reason he doesn't know.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by roGF22(m): 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
hornetclair:

Who is this really? Is this a joke or you you're just pretending and shifting goal post to fit your narrative, Oga you should be the one reading. Don't provoke people's urge to call you names

In 1988, he formed al-Qaeda. He was banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992, and shifted his base to Sudan, until US pressure forced him to leave Sudan in 1996. After establishing a new base in Afghanistan, he declared a war against the United States, initiating a series of bombings and related attacks.

In addition to ur response, Osama was a member of the Taliban group. As at 2001, the Taliban runs the show in Afghanistan, and they decided to harbour the criminal- Osama. Efforts to make the Taliban hand him over fell on deaf ears, that was y NATO invaded Afghanistan in 2001 (after 9/11).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Buktu: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
hornetclair:

In 1988, he formed al-Qaeda. He was banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992, and shifted his base to Sudan, until US pressure forced him to leave Sudan in 1996. After establishing a new base in Afghanistan, he pdeclared a war against the United States, initiating a series of bombings and related attacks.

I think we should hear from the horse's mouth that fought in those war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5xJuyrUIIA
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by iamdapsyj(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are you using derogatory words on me? you can make your point without using demeaning words on me, Have you seen me using any derogatory words on people here? You really need to grow up.

This has always been a problem on Nairaland and I still do not get it when people uses such harsh words because other people's opinions are different from theirs. They are many like that on this forum. Differing opinions makes the topic of discuss juicy and one can learn from both side of the divide.

Well, just move on please.....
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
iamdapsyj:

This has always been a problem on Nairaland and I still do not get it when people uses such harsh words because other people's opinions are different from theirs. They are many like that on this forum. Differing opinions makes the topic of discuss juicy and one can learn from both side of the divide.

Well, just move on please.....
That's not fair. I respect people a lot naturally, I don't use derogatory words on people especially here on this forum because I believe there are elderly people here.. I mean people over 40,50,60 years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by mfm04622: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
kettykings:

You are the one suffering from selective amnesia . You refuse to face up to realities that civilians were given adequate time to leave Mariupol unlike the satanically induced war policy of deliberately starvation of women and children and blockage of medicine and food aid by and outdated and uselessly hopeless military supported by their satanic cheerleaders.
Russia tanks have been close to Ukraine capital for more than 2 weeks without the harassment of innocent villagers , without individual burning of the people's houses instead they have engaged in pure military confrontation with Ukraine.

When did the shelling of civilian buildings start in Mariupol? When was the announcement for civilians yo leave announced? For how many hour? Do you know the difference between civilians can leave and surrender?
For Kiev, you may need to go online and confirm if Russia have been shelling the capital it not.
I am not saying you don't have the right to support Russia. However, don't come here and lie to us. We can see, hear and most importantly,think for ourselves. Go online and read about he way Russia is prosecuting this war after their plan of no resistance failed
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Temi2468: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Did Ukraine invade Russia or Russia invaded Ukraine?

Is self defense not lawful again?

Make we dey use part of our big brain to reason, na.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't be surprised, you see all sorts on NL. It's easy to type and send but not critically thinking before pushing that send button. That's why we even have more typing errors today. No critical thinking and evaluation!
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by VERDA: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
@ the first bolded. Most people hate to hear the truth, well I understand that the is bitter, now NATO excuse is nonsense right? Hmm.. It's okay.

@ the second bolded. You're expecting Putin to exercise patience while his enemies plot evil against Russia?

Well, like I stated, I'm not in support of either Russia nor Ukraine, Let's say No to war, Yes to peace. Innocent lives and properties are being destroyed.

It does not make sense to say you do not support Russia or Ukraine in one breath then turn around to say let's say no to war...

Saying no to war means saying no to whoever started the war and we all know who that is...wether Or not Ukraine contributed to it like you stated.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Holaomoakin(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Russia's military hardware means nothing! Destroy all! " new V Putin variant"
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Maguwani: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
All blame to Russia
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Henz81: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
I don't argue with you people here. You that reason with your Full brain please take your argument somewhere else. Let both countries be sanctions. I love how indians handled this situation and that's how it suppose to be.

Say No to war. Bye.
You have been told the simple truth.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by HitSong: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
Rastaramsey:

FTC this morning grin grin grin
Kill Them all!!!!!!

Putin go hear am grin grin grin

I now believe NATO are using a good strategy to fight this war......

Crippling Russia's military and economy is the real deal....

Putin nah big fool shocked grin grin

Ukraine and zelensky to the world....
[/s]
Or deh
Come back next week to edit this stupîd post
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Awesometouch1: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
To answer your question.
If herdsmen terrorists attack a community, Killing innocent members of that community.
Fortunately, the community's vigilante were able to resist the attack and fight ensues between them and the armed herdsmen.
In your judgment, Will you punish both the vigilantes and the herdsmen, together, for fighting??
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Rawhumper(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
This your talk eh.... it's just because I have
respect and special love for women, I would
have just given u a little bit of how I felt after
reading ur comment.

Just re-read what you wrote, maybe you understand my anglen

quote author=Cyntie55 post=111316673]Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

Let's say No to war. [/quote]
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Rawhumper(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
This your talk eh.... it's just because I have
respect and special love for women, I would
have just given u a little bit of how I felt after
reading ur comment.

Just re-read what you wrote, maybe you understand my angle

quote author=Cyntie55 post=111316673]Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

Let's say No to war. [/quote]
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by smallrincowis16(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
���� The American right-wing portal Mintpress.com did an impressive homework and described in sufficient detail how the system of strategic Ukrainian propaganda works at the present stage. Traditionally, let's turn to the cards:

1️⃣ The Ukrainian propaganda campaign is exceptionally well prepared. Key “partner media” in different countries of the world (mainly Western Europe and Russian-language media of the left spectrum) receive in real time the necessary and very detailed information on how to cover various events in Ukraine. For example, the blocking of the Zaporozhye and Chernobyl nuclear power plants, calls for the establishment of a NATO no-fly zone over Ukraine, and so on.
2️⃣ Ukraine, with the help of foreign consultants, has built an effective network of foreign peer-agencies that actively contribute to the promotion of properly prepared messages into the information space.
3️⃣ The main operator of the information campaign in support of Ukraine is the London-based PR Network agency (4 Old Park Lane London United Kingdom W1K 1QW, phone +44 0203 137 6605, if anything - call), which acts as an integrator of the chain of boutique PR agencies and is closely related with the British regulator in the field of communications UK Government Communication Service Strategy and Evaluation Council, as well as with the international network of independent peer-agencies ICCO Worldwide (separate greetings, by the way, to Andrey Barannikov, SPN and Elena Fadeeva Fleishman-Hillard Vanguard, longtime partners of ICCO).
4️⃣ The key financial operator of Ukrainian strategic communications (psychological operations, GR, propaganda, interaction with international media) is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
5️⃣ An important element of the Ukrainian information campaign is the site Ukraine.ua, which is headed by a certain Yaroslav Turbil, who, according to the author of the material, is associated with American intelligence;
6️⃣ An important element of strategic communications to a Western audience from Ukraine are memes, in which Nazi symbols are present in abundance (examples are given in the material).
7️⃣ For orientation, foreign media journalists are sent guidelines on the use of the correct terms in communications and the correct angle of coverage of events. Relevant information are updated daily.
8️⃣ NATO is actively using its bot farms to spread propaganda messages through FB. The campaign itself is actively funded by the governments of Great Britain, the Czech Republic, George Soros' Open Society and the US National Endowment for Democracy (NED). Support is also provided through USAID.
9️⃣ Among the resources used by Ukrainian PR agencies, the author of the article names Meduza, Novaya Gazeta, Dozhd, BBC, Current Time.
� US lobbying firms such as SKDKnickerbocker and Yorktown Solutions, Your Global Strategy are also heavily involved in the campaign. The campaign is also supported by specialists from Edelman, the largest global advertising agency. In total, as noted in the material, about 150 communication and lobbying structures are working on the information campaign. To support this information operation, they dedicate entire teams within their agencies.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ukraine-propaganda-war-international-pr-firms-dc-lobbyists-cia-cutouts/280012/
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by tommynico(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

If you think NATO is the problem, then I think Russia should have invaded Lithuania, and the other two countries that shares some kilometres of borderline with her. It's plain idiocy for Putin to attack a sovereign nation in these times because of bogus fears and inferiority complex. Can't a sovereign nation decide whom to associate with anymore? Why hasn't the USA invaded Mexico because they are still improving relations with Russia right in the midst of this trouble. The thing is, the world have moved on from the times of the 17th - 20th centuries when a more powerful states can decide to invade a weaker neighbor because of the aspirations of a despot.

Putin was/is just jealous and pained that Ukraine have decided to break free from the choke hold of the Soviet realm and be more open and experience the wealth of the liberal world order.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by goodheart01: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
I don't argue with you people here. You that reason with your Full brain please take your argument somewhere else. Let both countries be sanctions. I love how indians handled this situation and that's how it suppose to be.

Say No to war. Bye.

You’re simply being emotional and reasoning with your pussy. I guess if an armed robber attacks u in your home and u defend yourself, then the both of u can be arrested right?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by thebossagain: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.
almost all the nerbours of Russia are scared of them that is why they rushing to join Neto, eg Finland, Romania Georgia , do you know why , becouse Russia bully those countries to there agenda .
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Originalsly: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2022
SIRTee15:

And yes, Bush, Blair and putin should be arrested and tried for war crimes. Bloody monsters.

On this I agree 100%.... birds of the same feather.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.