Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (58005 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by annyz: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]

Why That's the Truth
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Skillsnigeria: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
That's good
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Mosopzy23: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wow, didn't know Ukraine still have some nuclear weapons in their arsenal..
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by just2endowed: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
kettykings:
I give it to Russia military, no mass starvation of innocent women and children, no shooting of unarmed civilians, no individual burning of business premises and homes . Just professional military engagement.

Elsewhere a 10th century useless satanic military would have started starving women and children with their satanic cheerleaders singing that all is fair in fair

That's why war is not good. There are actually no Saint.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Mamijoh(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.
When did self defence turn to crime??
Let's say No to war.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Toktee(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ukraine is not a country Russia should invade. NATO excuse is nonsense. If Russia did not annex crimea and it did not conduct referendum for separatists in Donetsk and Luhansk regions in 2014, Ukraine wouldn't run to NATO.
Another excuse is an Ukrainian revolution that overthrown pro- Russia government angered putin. I believe Putin could have exercised patience and sponsor another pro- Russian government.
I feel putin wants to revive cold war. He is missing USSR. He wants it back .
Good bless you...only few individuals understand this facts.....they will not learn now instead they blamed the west for the war in ukrain while turning a blind eye at russia's distabilisation activities in ukrain that led to this useless war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by 07kjb: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
I was laughing when some people said Ukraine doesn't have the capacity to strike missiles at the RUSSIANS

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by sunkoye: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
I can't imagine how many CIA and MI6 go dey ground. This can only be done by pure intelligence Ops.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by obedience4(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good one Ukraine..
Death and destruction to the invaders
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Abujason: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.

You are not making any sense at all.

Sanction Ukraine for doing what exactly? For being attacked by Russia for not giving up its sovereignty? Did you ever hear that Ukraine has attacked Russia since the start of the war? You want them sanctioned for defending themselves, being killed and their country destroyed?

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by adecz: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

He was not expecting fierce resistance. To stop the war is a problem now. Too much destruction.

He also underrated the "Comedian"
president of Ukraine and assumed this
was the best time to take on Ukraine..☹️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by splashbaby(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

He was not expecting fierce resistance. To stop the war is a problem now. Too much destruction.
Putin has been exposed terribly. The west are just taking their time to limit the damage to Ukraine and possibly Russia/Belarus alone...when they eventually join officially...But Putin should not fool himself, he's not fighting against Ukraine only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are you using derogatory words on me? you can make your point without using demeaning words on me, Have you seen me using any derogatory words on people here? You really need to grow up.

Wow a benin girl discussing world politics so impressed can I know you just want to be a friend am from benin too shocked

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Toktee(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
kettykings:
I give it to Russia military, no mass starvation of innocent women and children, no shooting of unarmed civilians, no individual burning of business premises and homes . Just professional military engagement.

Elsewhere a 10th century useless satanic military would have started starving women and children with their satanic cheerleaders singing that all is fair in fair
So putin is not killing and starving women and kids?
Your brain need surgery.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by TempleHouse: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
THE TACTICS OF THE WEST IS TO START FIGHTING RUSSIA BY THE TIME RUSSIA IS SLOWING DOWN DUE TO LOW MORALE OF THE WEAK ARMY

WE NOW SEE THAT RUSSIA ARMY ARE NOT SO STRONG AS THOUGHT !

IF RUSSIA CANNOT FIGHT AND WIN UKRAINE, HOW CAN RUSSIA FIGHT NATO AND WIN

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by uniquetechng: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.
In trying to sound intelligent you exposed your ignorance, NATO received Ukraine application two years ago qnd for them not to admit Ukraine into NATO till 2022 shows they have no intention of admitting Ukraine into NATO.

And beside Russia is actually closer to US than Ukraine, but I don't expect someone with your cerebral capacity to know this.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Blackbishop(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

Let me guess if a mad woman comes to your fathers house to start beating your mumsy for not joining their coven. Your response to give is to take both of them to the washer. Russia attacked Ukraine because of a believe of what is not done but wishful thinking of Ukraine and to be able to defend themselves from the repetition of 2014 and a country under God thinks it’s best they show their dirty linen outside.

If Ukraine fail to defend themselves it won’t take long before they have internal within their boundaries.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by gambojimeta: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
Aunty.

Ukraine did not invade anyone.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by ivolt: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vicotex1:
[s][/s]

Abeg carry your distorted history comot from here.
Russification of crimea my ass like say crimea na Ukraine own before, wetin Russia empire fight both British, France and ottoman empire put, na you come here dey talk shit
You are displaying typical Putin urchin's preference for emotional talk rather than reasoning.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by chukwuibuipob: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
angryPutin is the aggressor He is d one killing his country Soldiers
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.

Nobody cares about NATO... And every sovereign country has a right to join whoever they like... And if NATO attack Russia... Then the world would have been behind them .. You don't colonize a sovereign country in 21st century and expect people to support or even accept it .... Russia is lucky...Trump is not America president

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by ivolt: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mosopzy23:
Wow, didn't know Ukraine still have some nuclear weapons in their arsenal..
If they did, Putin won't have dared invaded.
That is a conventional missile strike.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by kohen: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
It is not by-force to type a comment. Think first, before you type...Who invaded who?
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Stephendeals: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Yes Dear! But Ukraine brought herself into his mess.

But when Russia Annexed Crimea in 2014 from Ukraine is that not aggression, should Ukraine wait and allow Russia to take over its territory little by little anytime she wishes?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by sukkot: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
i hope yall know ww3 has started right ?

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by obedience4(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

Babe, will there be be death and destruction if Russia didn't invade. The Ukrainians are only defending their land.. Why will you sanction someone defending itself from aggression

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Ofadaman(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Okay Russia lost a ship?.

But
Ukrainians cannot go to school,
Ukrainians are refugees
Ukrainians women and children are dying
Ukrainian lands are being bombarded
Ukrainian can't export or trade or do business
Ukr. is losing currency value and GDP.

The only war they are winning is the social media war
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by bigjoe1000(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
they are not sanctioning them because dem dey their own Russia carry fight come
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Mikeiron78(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
I had to check your profile to see how dumb you are and I saw it, no wonder. Use your data for something better, not something you have no understanding about

Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Padipadi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Waste of money, lives, time & suffering of humanity.
Can this Putin just die by supernatural cause? Like make he just see masquerade n drop ontop bucket drop down.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by starstunna1313(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

Russia is the Aggressor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.