Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike (57985 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Russia Confirms Moskva Ship Has Sunk After Reported Ukrainian Missile Strike / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Benny6944: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.

OP SHUT DOWN....

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE INVASION? WHAT KIND OF PROTECTION

Ask yourself why is Ukraine being invaded? upon they gave up their 1700 nukes to Russia for protection, what do they get?

Russia making excuses and lies about Ukraine trying to join NATO, answer me, is Ukraine d ONLY country sharing border with Russia? Estonia do, Poland, Norway, Latvia, etc so why Ukraine? because they are not in NATO yet, that's why Russia chose to intimidate them.

UKRAINE SCREWWD BY GIVING THEIR NUKES TO RUSSIA, IF THEY HAD EVEN 2 CURRENTLY, RUSSIA WILL NEVER utter WORDS WITH THEM ON HOW TO LIVE AS A COUNTRY.

NONSENSE. KEEP SPREADING FAKE NEWS HERE
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Buktu: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
obedience4:

The united States invaded Afghanistan after 9/11 to capture the Master mind of the bombing..
Thus the war against terrorism..
The Taliban was in control of Afghanistan.
While the mad man and children and women killer Saddam Hussein was the president of Iraq..
Saddam had was a mass murderer and supported terrorism.

Afghanistan and iraq have nothing to do with 9/11.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by tendercruise1: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Sir, Putin has every right to defend his country. He's taking a very important proactive step to safe guard his country.

I want to understand that NATO was formed to tame USSR. The USSR is dead, what the hell is NATO still doing positioning herself within a striking distance to Russia?? Please make sure you answer this question.

Ukraine got herself into this mess by deciding to join a military group that represents her neighbors worse enemies.
So because you border with Russia makes you dumb
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by hotwax: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.

lets ask you mr not-bias...

has Ukraine enter into russia to go and kill russians?

check the definition of aggressor...i suspect you must be a muslim

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by lecowas: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are you using derogatory words on me? you can make your point without using demeaning words on me, Have you seen me using any derogatory words on people here? You really need to grow up.

cheesy okay sorry, don't cry. I just wanted u to think before u talk. I meant no harm.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Kelvin3476: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

WHY CNT U ASK URSELF WHY PUTIN NEIGHBOURS CHOOSE TO JOIN NATO INSTEAD OF STICKING WITH HIM ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Benny6944: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ukraine is not a country Russia should invade. NATO excuse is nonsense. If Russia did not annex crimea and it did not conduct referendum for separatists in Donetsk and Luhansk regions in 2014, Ukraine wouldn't run to NATO.
Another excuse is an Ukrainian revolution that overthrown pro- Russia government angered putin. I believe Putin could have exercised patience and sponsor another pro- Russian government.
I feel putin wants to revive cold war. He is missing USSR. He wants it back .

You think he could without escalation? this will be his last invasion
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shoodboi:

You're making it sound like Ukraine ran to NATO after these events happened when in reality, Ukraine's attempt to join NATO (or to put it in better perspective, US and UK's frequent attempts to coerce Ukrainian leaders to apply to join NATO) was the cause of the 2014 war.

The war ended with the Minsk agreements which would make Ukraine neutral but Ukraine refused to sign.

Ukranian leaders have always been split between pro-NATO and pro-Neutrality.

But leaders calling for neturality have always been violently deposed and replaced with pro-NATO leaders as it happened in 2003 (or 05, cannot remember) and happened again a few years back.

This current issue has been on for 20+ years with US and UK urging Ukraine to apply to membership (even though Ukraine doesn't meet all the conditions to join NATO.

NATO hasn't taken Ukraine because France and Germany have always favored a neutral Ukraine to prevent any conflict with Russia.

And before you jump into Ukraine's defence, you should remember that NATO is a military alliance formed with the sole purpose of attacking and countering the military might of the Soviet Union and later, Russia.

In fact, after WWII, the US and EU wanted to invade the Soviet Union but gave up after the Soviet Union developed nuclear weapons. NATO was formed thereafter.

Misinformation.
What do you know about budapest agreement of 1994. If ukraine did not sign that agreement,this nonsense wouldn't be happening.
Aftee ww2, SU invaded some of countries in Europe. That is the reason three baltic states are now members of NATO due to invasion by SU.

In 2008, Russia invaded Georgia and occupied 2 regions. The truth is that Russia is not friendly to her neighbors.

Ukraine leaders are pro-west or pro-Russia nothing like pro- neutrality leaders.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by muykem: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

is Ukraine a member of NATO? If they are considering of join NATO, why? Russia has always position themselves as aggressor any enemy of their new neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Buktu: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
starstunna1313:

Remind me again the background of how Afghan war started?.

Please tell me your royal highness. You mean the fake nuclear weapons that Saddam Hussein is in possession.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Forumobserver12(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Why are countries not sanctioning Ukraine? Please note I'm not supporting Russia, but both countries are destroying innocent lives and properties.

So, why sanctioning only Russia, and portray Ukraine as Saint? If you claim Ukrainians are defending her mother's land, so do you expect Russians to be looking like mumu? They should sanctions both countries.

Let's say No to war.

I hope you understand the meaning of the word INVASION? when an Enemy invade your house what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by joyandfaith: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
bigpicture001:

You are. The. First person to fully understand the cause. Of the war.. the rest aare all too sentimental.. I salute you brother you follows world eveents

Thank you. I like looking at the big picture.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by kendological(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

Are you really this naive?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Benny6944: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frankiss44:

The irony is when a man that has the highest number of nukes in the world is scared of a military alliance that his neighbor isn't even qualified to join in a long time.. What do u guys gain supporting aggressive people?

They forgot Ukraine had nukes too but gave it up on Russia

now they are being attacked and fo0ls on nairaland expect them not to defend themselves

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Benmob: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
not supporting anyone either, but is Russian that came to their country for war na,so u want them to not defend themselves, that why Boko Haram and bandith are killing pple anyhow because d pple or victim can't defend themselves
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by obedience4(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Botlord:

I weep for your level of ignorance... See comparison, Seun need to find way to access people before commenting on politics section... cry

I've passed this stage of rattling...

You need to be tutored but I don't have such time... embarassed

Keep living in your ignorance..

Ciao kiss

Get lost..
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nuheights(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Na wa oooo! Which kind reasoning be this?

Let's say No to war.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Oscillator: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
and we thought we've seen it all until I discovered you were born with brain lesions.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by 007s(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Well Ukraine is a sovereign nation and has the right to Join NATO.
The Onus is on Russia being a World Power to encourage military corporation with Ukraine in form of aids and grant, and not necessarily by force. Just imagine, China bombing Japan or South Korea because they decide to Join NATO.

On the Other hand, Russia attacked Ukraine, so no country would sanction Ukraine for defending itself since it is a sovereign nation with defined borders. In this war, Russia is on the offensive, Ukraine is on the defensive. The decision to go to War was Russia's decision and not Ukraine. If Russia did not attack then there won't be war in the first place
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Scamburster(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
Must you comment?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Onepeople: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
so if you bring war to my place ,with clear intention of killing me,are you saying that those have come to separate us should punish us equally?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Cyntie55(f): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
pacespot:

Mumu, which country the fighting is taking place, who invaded the other country
I didn't use derogatory words when I made my point, so please don't use demeaning words on me.

I'm not supporting Russia or Ukraine, all I want is peace to reign.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by silverlinen(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Damn...so if one of your neighbor attack you and your family simply because your other neighbor is his natural enemy, you go just stand dey look abi?
Abeg make we dey try use our brain think sometimes na.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.

Why would they sanction the defender in an unreasonable Invasion?
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Sanchez01: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
NATO has a hand in this war. You can't tell me otherwise! grin
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by condralbedez: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
lecowas:

Beauty without brains!

Say no to war is the only sensible thing in this post and it was copied!
hehehehhe.... Honestly

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by juniior(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:

FTC this morning grin grin grin
Kill Them all!!!!!!

Putin go hear am grin grin grin

I now believe NATO are using a good strategy to fight this war......

Crippling Russia's military and economy is the real deal....

Putin nah big fool shocked grin grin

Ukraine and zelensky to the world....
you are proud to be supporting rĂ£cist! Shame on you. Do you think Ukrainians care about your black a$$. They will call you a monkey in the streets. Stop feeding into the lies of CNN and BBC.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Sweeetheart(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Putin had been played NATO is on ground on Ukraine hence the casualties on Russia side

Ukraine forces morale have been high
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by condralbedez: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:

Let's say No to war.
Stop watching Indian film,did you just woke up and post this
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
joyandfaith:

Misinformation.
What do you know about budapest agreement of 1994. If ukraine did not sign that agreement,this nonsense wouldn't be happening.
Aftee ww2, SU invaded some of countries in Europe. That is the reason three baltic states are now members of NATO due to invasion by SU.

In 2008, Russia invaded Georgia and occupied 2 regions. The truth is that Russia is not friendly to her neighbors.

Ukraine leaders are pro-west or pro-Russia nothing like pro- neutrality leaders.

You're the one misinforming others. Does the Budapest agreement allow Ukraine to join an alliance looking to destroy a neighbor it shares historical ties with?

Russia kept to its end of the Budapest agreement until Ukraine started going against it by allying with a military alliance formed with the sole intention of destroying NATO.

The Soviet Union did not invade any country after WWII other than Afghanistan. If anything, it was the US and NATO that went on a war spree invading any nation that dared entertain the idea of becoming communism, tried abandoning the petrodollar system, or had oil or natural resources it needed.

Again, the 2008 Georgia war was the result of Georgia wanting to join NATO. In fact, Georgia and Ukraine were in this together until Georgia abandoned future attempts to join NATO after Russian invaded.

Ukraine leaders have either been pro-NATO or pro-neurality, and not pro-Russian.

Pro-NATO leaders are always aggressive with Russia and openly calling to join NATO while pro-neturality leaders never tried forming any form of alliance with Russia. They maintained good relations with the US, UK and UN but kept a good distance from NATO itself.

Please let us get our facts straight.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by uchennaq(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mumu people every where. No when enemy invade your house abeg boil water, use am do FUFU for am OK.
Re: Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike by 007s(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cyntie55:
Yes Dear! But Ukraine brought herself into his mess.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation with Freedom.

If your dad na Christian and you decide to marry Muslim, you have the freedom to marry anybody you wish to regardless of your dad's faith. If your dad decide to harm you, your husband or offspring cos of your choice, he will never be justified because you have your freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.