Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Greatest Lesson Of Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Greatest Lesson Of Life (381 Views)

Nigerian Thug Gets The Lesson Of His Life The Hard Way In USA, Seriously Beaten / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Lesson Of Life by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Men of gold don't wear gold.

Yesterday I had to visit somewhere and it was raining so I did not want to drive there since I was not too familiar with the road, so I parked my car somewhere close and used a keke (tricycle).

While I was there I got a call from a long time friend reminding me of my promise to her husband over a job, so I quickly told her my location, and asked her to tell her husband to meet me up ASAP since I will be leaving town soon, but I told her to tell her husband to meet me up where I parked my car since that place was a popular land mark .

I don’t know her husband and we have never met before. As I sent her the address, she called me back and was so excited that I was even around her area which will make it easy for him because he did not even have transport to come out,things was that bad. So I told her that he should pick a drop and I will pay.

In other not to keep him stranded I had to start rushing back to where I packed my car. God, I even entered under the rain, cold, just to meet up with him so he will not be stranded. As I was walking under the rain I saw a keke and stopped it. The keke man asked me to beg the man inside so he will allow me join him since i was drenched, so I started begging. The man refused and said I was wet. I told him I will sit to one side, and he refused, saying except I pay for both his fare and mine.

I agreed, then he allowed me. As I entered this man kept me uncomfortable, saying if my wet clothes touch him again I will get down. I just kept my cool until I finally got to my destination. I did not even reach when I stopped at the junction and paid then used my legs to walk to my car, since it was very close.

I was inside my car warming myself, then I got a call from my friend saying her husband was around, so I described my car and he came. I saw someone knocked on my car glass, wound down and it was this same man in a keke with me. Gosh!

I was suppose to pay the keke man, and recommend him for a job? Tears rolled down my eyes, I brought out N3,000, gave him, started my car and zoomed off. My friend has been calling and sending me messages, I had to block her.

Be careful, many times men of gold don’t wear gold. Be nice! Angels do not wear ID cards.

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Well he has realize his mistake... Just forgive him and get him the job...
Everyone is frustrated in this country he might be a cool guy, maybe because he is planning to meet someone (you) he haven't met before that is why he doesn't want his cloth to get wet..
Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by DryMouth: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Village pple.

Sometimes the nicest of pple are not in a good mood.
Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2022
This is super story from the stables of Wale Adenuga Production.
:lipsrsealed
Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by shariff84: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Well he has realize his mistake... Just forgive him and get him the job...
Everyone is frustrated in this country he might be a cool guy, maybe because he is planning to meet someone (you) he haven't met before that is why he doesn't want his cloth to get wet..
He can forgive him but no need to give him job,now that he is jobless and rude,what will happen when he finally get a decent?.
Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by donziller(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Now for ur mind u don do better thing, if the man is wet and dripping will u allow him into ur car... To me wat u did is 1k worse than wat he did, give him job if u wan help
Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by treamabenh: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Your problem is that you think you’re a good person.
Some people don’t know how to be sane during tough times, they’re sometimes overly cranky and rude, you shouldn’t hold something like that to heart.
Everything we see here is ephemeral.
Be kind for no reason!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by Lifeangel(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2022
@Gabulousibk.it could an examination to test you. Please go ahead and help him. Forget the past and make you friend happy by getting job for her husband. God bless you.
Re: The Greatest Lesson Of Life by jonahhh: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
He didn’t want his cloths to get wet because he was meeting with you for official reasons, he probably demanded that you pay for his ride cause he might have thought that would make sense and you would’ve have to pay for him and and still give him a job... it’s only unfortunate for him that it was you he met in the road . Perspective is life

(1) (Reply)

4 Friends In Police Net Over Gang-r*pe Of Girl, 19 / If We Don't Execute(kill) Kidnappers And Terrorists, They Will Overwhelm Nigeria / IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Other Norther In Anambra (Daillytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.