Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) (40146 Views)

Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / 26-year-old Man Sentenced To Death In Ondo For Killing His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by effort1: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is this Item Osim's sister?
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by sweetkev(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
ceejay80s:

Where she lives isn't important to anyone, someone can can get missing in surulere and be found in Ogun state or mile2, that's why there's a phone number and her photo on her poster incase anyone finds her..thank u
What's Ogun state doing in your comment? Mumu
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
angry
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by chukwuibuipob: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
ceejay80s:

Igando area of lagos
igandk dey lekki too
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by fitinwell: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
ceejay80s:
Mary Stella osim is missing, she was last seen at igando lagos on February 18 2022 ,any useful info about her where about should contact the police or phones below
Thanks...

Pls mod help me move to front page

Have you checked her boyfriend lodge
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Joseph08(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Have they checked her boyfriendsss houses.

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by amuwo1980: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Skull miners has refused to go on strike.

Always there's a missing persons up and down specially in the south west. Why always south west
With all the education they still believe in human sacrifice and cannibalism
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by ablejesus26(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
DryMouth:
You pple are clown.
How will you post for a missing person without location of where she lives and last seen location.

Clown!!

Last seen Igando Lagos.
Make you try dey read before you write undecided
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by bluefilm: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hope she didn't travel to the West?

Wait a minute...

Igando is located in the West

Chai.... Wahala dey o !!!
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
God Guide And Protect Us
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by pacespot(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
May she be found. Missing persons too common nowadays
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by richkal(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
God Almighty will bring her home
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Agozskey(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
God help her... Country no safe
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by NaijaNaWaa: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
crismark:
You pple are not ready to find her.

Common to put location where she lives is a problem.
Goodluck in your search
I tell you. People are daft. Sometimes I wonder if they really looking for someone or just want to be noticed. How can you publish something as important as this, without location? How??
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
She we really.the family ?

Whoever goes missing in the southwest, never leaves the southwest except in a coffin
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Buziness101: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ladies keep missing on a daily ... And the Government.... Anyway there's no Government
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Benmob: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
ceejay80s:

Where she lives isn't important to anyone, someone can can get missing in surulere and be found in Ogun state or mile2, that's why there's a phone number and her photo on her poster incase anyone finds her..thank u
abeg no call ogun state, I hope she will be found
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by specialbobby(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
treamabenh:
Where was she last seen?
Very important.

Oyinbo ti daran
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by neonly: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
ceejay80s:

No but we have gone to police station at igando lagos.
Thanks

Try ikeja make them radio d whole police station in d country I think is abt 5k or less sha
Good luck in finding her and don't be too harsh on people on line with different options our reasoning are different u don't know who is who

1 Like

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Joshua2843: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by famozine1: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mothychi:
see below
U guys don't even have feelings of humanity again someone is missing not phone not goat u re busy posting fix game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
neonly:

Try ikeja make them radio d whole police station in d country I think is abt 5k or less sha
Good luck in finding her and don't be too harsh on people on line with different options our reasoning are different u don't know who is who
Me harsh on anybody? No No
This person missing ain't my family or relative, she's not even among my close friends, I know her In church and we hardly talk, u don't know what her family is going through, when ever I go through pages on nairaland of a missing person, I read all sort of rubbish from some adults, everything is a joke to them, let them pray same don't befall on them, that's when they know cassava is not same as garri, let's take sensitive issues serious, I know how I shiver and call on phone every minute my wife comes home late from work due to traffic, Nigeria no funny again

1 Like

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Gee64: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Any skull miner with large tribal marks around you there?
They are the prime suspects oh.
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Una don check the Boyfriend house undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Henon: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
ceejay80s:
She's truly missing , she's a church member
A church member no dey commit crime?
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by sadaxinspace155: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
amuwo1980:

point of corrections, Yoruba's are not miming skulls for eating. please. they you the for making african black soap. grin
amuwo1980:

point of corrections, Yoruba's are not miming skulls for eating. please. they you the for making african black soap.

1 Like

Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by Remman(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
ceejay80s:
She's truly missing , she's a church member
Which church?
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by amuwo1980: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2022
sadaxinspace155:

point of corrections, Yoruba's are not miming skulls for eating. please. they you the for making african black soap. grin

point of corrections, Yoruba's are not miming skulls for eating. please. they you the for making african black soap.
Sorry no vex I now know better but I heard that the green algae soup they drink contains human bile or such , is that not a kind of cannibalism
Re: Mary Stella Osim: Missing 26-Year-Old Lady (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Remman:
Which church?
She didn't get missing in the church or from her way to or home from church,
The latest news I heard is she went to visit her boyfriend on valentine's Day and she left his place and people confirmed to the police that she left his place after her visit and since then she's missing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos / Police Arrest Lady Who Rents Out Guns To Robbers In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.