Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine (67838 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by JohnSP99: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2022
EmptyGarden:
The way I see it, if it's happening on your turf, then you've lost already. Whenever this ends, it'll take Ukraine a really long time to recover.
and will forever remain a dent and shame on Russia and Putin, where is Hitler of yesteryears today who is fondly remembered for the wrong reasons till tomorrow. Putin really made a mistake on this.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by TJMighty(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2022
You're right brother, I just checked....
AroleOduduwa2:
Coming from the same media house that claimed hunter biden laptop didnt exist, the West blocked every news feed from Russia so they can feed people with fake news like this. Follow the Chinese correspondents on ground for accurate news or @RWApodcast on twitter for more accurate news with real videos and pictures.

The more absurd numbers Ukranians are putting out, the more I think they are losing. Appear weak when you are strong, appear strong when you are weak. - Sun Tzu
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Iran sponsors and spreads terrorism around the world.
North Korea has a leader who may bomb South Korea with nuke.
Why is US not worried about the nukes of Pakistan and Israel and India?
Aside from Pakistan, the other two do not have a tendency to be rash or reckless.
Imagine how this Russian invasion would have panned out if Ukraine had nuclear weapons and hypersonic missiles.
All of Moscow and St. Petersburg would have been in ruins and rubbles now.
Shalom.
So imagine if Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction as America said by now Washington and New York and California and Texas would have been in ruins when USA invaded a sovereign country...
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Benny6944: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool oOoOO guy too much Hollywood dey worry you guy.....

Have you asked yourself why Russia did not attack Estonia, Norway, Macedonia, poland, Latvia who also share border with them?

those country's are weaker, but under NATO, they are stronger. so if you naive brain can answer such question then you should be laughing at yourself with such comment you made up there.

why did they choose Ukraine??
so this is not Hollywood.. I know your one of those that get fed with nonsense being dropped on media, learn to be independent with hoax circulating info
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benny6944:

Have you asked yourself why Russia did not attack Estonia, Norway, Macedonia, poland, Latvia who also share border with them?

those country's are weaker, but under NATO, they are stronger. so if you naive brain can answer such question then you should be laughing at yourself with such comment you made up there.

why did they choose Ukraine??
so this is not Hollywood.. I know your one of those that get fed with nonsense being dropped on media, learn to be independent with hoax circulating info
thank God you answered your question... they are weaker countries if they like make Dem go find trouble thinking say America go risk their neck for Dem...
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
thank God you answered your question... they are weaker countries if they like make Dem go find trouble thinking say America go risk their neck for Dem...
those countries joined NATO wen Russia was weak after the fall of USSR but now the Russian bear is back to sound health anybody wey cough go collect wotowoto
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Benny6944: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
ElijahIme1992:

OP.. they will and nothing will happen. you wanna tell me Latvia, Estonia, Norway, Poland who also share border with Russia wasn't attacked and its Ukraine lol... isn't that shameful of Russia?
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benny6944:

OP.. they will and nothing will happen. you wanna tell me Latvia, Estonia, Norway, Poland who also share border with Russia wasn't attacked and its Ukraine lol... isn't that shameful of Russia?
looooooooooool for you to say Latvia, Norway and Poland will attack Russia just shows you don't know what you are saying... looooooooooool abeg rest jare... I put it to you if America get mind make Dem enter the war see wetin go happen to Dem...Oga u fit still go volunteer to fight for Ukraine o... Dem still dey find fighters looooooooooool...
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Benny6944: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool for you to say Latvia, Norway and Poland will attack Russia just shows you don't know what you are saying... looooooooooool abeg rest jare... I put it to you if America get mind make Dem enter the war see wetin go happen to Dem...Oga u fit still go volunteer to fight for Ukraine o... Dem still dey find fighters looooooooooool...

You sound like a stack illiterate.
misconception has engulfed you. how do you respond to comments when you barely understand what you read?

Tell me NATO's slogan? Even Russia attacking a minor NATO nation will be there end because an attack on one is an attack in all.

Have you asked yourself why stupid Russia couldn't attack any NATO country upon they share border with Russia. Oh it's because Ukraine took Russia as their friends, also gave them their 1700 nukes they had earlier for protection, that's why they think they will invade them peacefully lol....

OP GO AND READ ABOUT WWII AND ITS LOSES YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT NATO HAVE BEEN AVOIDING TO INSTIGATE WWIII BECAUSE THE WEST DON'T WANT TO GET BLAMED FOR THAT.

UKRAINE AREN'T A NATO NATION, NOT EVEN IN EU, SO THE HELP THEY HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE WEST WASN'T EVEN EXPECTED BUT THEY DID. ALL THE WEST ASKS IS FOR LITTLE PUTIN TO TRY AND ESCALATE THE INVASION OR USE CHEMICAL ON UKRAINE SOIL THEN LETS SEE WHAT happens. THATS THE TIME YOU WILL KNOW THAT WITHOUT USA, RUSSIA WOULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED HITLER'S INVASION IN WWII.

OP JUST GO BACK TO YOUR HISTORY BOOK.

nobody threatens USA, not even little Russia. everyone plays by the rule, and if any trespasses will get it hurt.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Benny6944:

You sound like a stack illiterate.
misconception has engulfed you. how do you respond to comments when you barely understand what you read?

Tell me NATO's slogan? Even Russia attacking a minor NATO nation will be there end because an attack on one is an attack in all.

Have you asked yourself why stupid Russia couldn't attack any NATO country upon they share border with Russia. Oh it's because Ukraine took Russia as their friends, also gave them their 1700 nukes they had earlier for protection, that's why they think they will invade them peacefully lol....

OP GO AND READ ABOUT WWII AND ITS LOSES YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT NATO HAVE BEEN AVOIDING TO INSTIGATE WWIII BECAUSE THE WEST DON'T WANT TO GET BLAMED FOR THAT.

UKRAINE AREN'T A NATO NATION, NOT EVEN IN EU, SO THE HELP THEY HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE WEST WASN'T EVEN EXPECTED BUT THEY DID. ALL THE WEST ASKS IS FOR LITTLE PUTIN TO TRY AND ESCALATE THE INVASION OR USE CHEMICAL ON UKRAINE SOIL THEN LETS SEE WHAT happens. THATS THE TIME YOU WILL KNOW THAT WITHOUT USA, RUSSIA WOULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED HITLER'S INVASION IN WWII.

OP JUST GO BACK TO YOUR HISTORY BOOK.

nobody threatens USA, not even little Russia. everyone plays by the rule, and if any trespasses will get it hurt.

looooooooooool Oga if e pain u carry gun go fight make Dem mortar ur head... even if Russian use chemical attack America would not do shit...
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Gospel2Day: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
So imagine if Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction as America said by now Washington and New York and California and Texas would have been in ruins when USA invaded a sovereign country...

I don't support US invading any country without provocation.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I don't support US invading any country without provocation.
looooooooooool I love your hipocrisy you could not do anything wen USA did it but you are here ranting now Russia is doing same thing... Oga rest this war will end until Russia has achieved it's objectives..
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Gospel2Day: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
looooooooooool I love your hipocrisy you could not do anything wen USA did it but you are here ranting now Russia is doing same thing... Oga rest this war will end until Russia has achieved it's objectives..

Sorry to disappoint you, but Russia just announced yesterday that it has ended phase one of the military operation in Ukraine.
Phase two is to focus on the Donbas region.
Isn't it a shame that your Putin could not capture any major cities for over a month?
He has been exposed to lack military tactics that can match that of NATO. His military only can throw missiles from the Black and Caspian seas. They can't take and hold ground. Ukraine military is already pursuing out Russian soldiers from the suburbs of Kyiv.
In a way, he has shamefully withdrawn from his earlier plans to remove the current government and install his puppet regime in Ukraine.
Keep goading him you hear. The Russian military just admitted that they have lost over a thousand soldiers. The actual figure is way beyond 5 thousands in just a month. What a shame for a supposed superpower.
Had Ukraine had equal air power to send missiles to Moscow and St. Petersburg, Putin won't be at ease now.
So, stop hyping a military deficient in tactics and logistics competence. He won't scare nations like India, France or UK again, not to mention US.
I hope you have the honesty and humility to admit that the invasion of your cowardly hero is a disaster
All the monies frozen from Russian government assets in Europe and Russian oligarchs will be used to rebuild Ukraine.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Sorry to disappoint you, but Russia just announced yesterday that it has ended phase one of the military operation in Ukraine.
Phase two is to focus on the Donbas region.
Isn't it a shame that your Putin could not capture any major cities for over a month?
He has been exposed to lack military tactics that can match that of NATO. His military only can throw missiles from the Black and Caspian seas. They can't take and hold ground. Ukraine military is already pursuing out Russian soldiers from the suburbs of Kyiv.
In a way, he has shamefully withdrawn from his earlier plans to remove the current government and install his puppet regime in Ukraine.
Keep goading him you hear. The Russian military just admitted that they have lost over a thousand soldiers. The actual figure is way beyond 5 thousands in just a month. What a shame for a supposed superpower.
Had Ukraine had equal air power to send missiles to Moscow and St. Petersburg, Putin won't be at ease now.
So, stop hyping a military deficient in tactics and logistics competence. He won't scare nations like India, France or UK again, not to mention US.
I hope you have the honesty and humility to admit that the invasion of your cowardly hero is a disaster
Shalom.
Let me educate you on how this things work:
1st Russia taking over Ukraine will not signal the end of the war rather it will be a war of attrition it will be like the USA invasion of Afghanistan..
2nd The Ukrainians will not back any government installed by the Russians so what's the point of overthrowing the current government..
3rd Taking over the whole Ukraine means Russia will be responsible for rebuilding Ukraine which will be very costly.
4th Taking over Eastern Ukraine which is fighting for their independence from Ukraine makes sense because they are pro-Russia..
5th Russia has gained new frontier by first taking Crimea now Donbass and Lunask are about to be under Russians possession.
6th You crying from now till tomorrow doesn't change the fact that NATO can't do shit
7th There will be another redrawing of borders in Europe because Russia isn't giving up those territory.

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Gospel2Day: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Let me educate you on how this things work:
1st Russia taking over Ukraine will not signal the end of the war rather it will be a war of attrition it will be like the USA invasion of Afghanistan..
2nd The Ukrainians will not back any government installed by the Russians so what's the point of overthrowing the current government..
3rd Taking over the whole Ukraine means Russia will be responsible for rebuilding Ukraine which will be very costly.
4th Taking over Eastern Ukraine which is fighting for their independence from Ukraine makes sense because they are pro-Russia..
5th Russia has gained new frontier by first taking Crimea now Donbass and Lunask are about to be under Russians possession.
6th You crying from now till tomorrow doesn't change the fact that NATO can't do shit
7th There will be another redrawing of borders in Europe because Russia isn't giving up those territory.

Clap for yourself.
NATO can do nothing, you say?
But they have been sending lethal weapons that have rendered Russian tanks and armoured personnel carriers as useless as paper in protecting Russian troops.
Why didn't your lord and hero Putin throw just one grenade or shoot just one bullet into Poland?
Let him try it first, then you will realize that the reluctance of NATO to enter the war isn't cowardice. It is restraint and sensibility.
Let Putin try nonsense. He will lose hundred thousand troops in one week.
A supposed superpower that is already deploying volunteers to battlefield in less than a month of a war. Shior.
When did you ever hear US begging for volunteers for her wars?
I don't think you have the honesty and humility to admit truth and facts.
So no need continuing this conversation with you.
Shalom.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Clap for yourself.
NATO can do nothing, you say?
But they have been sending lethal weapons that have rendered Russian tanks and armoured personnel carriers as useless as paper in protecting Russian troops.
Why didn't your lord and hero Putin throw just one grenade or shoot just one bullet into Poland?
Let him try it first, then you will realize that the reluctance of NATO to enter the war isn't cowardice. It is restraint and sensibility.
Let Putin try nonsense. He will lose hundred thousand troops in one week.
A supposed superpower that is already deploying volunteers to battlefield in less than a month of a war. Shior.
When did you ever hear US begging for volunteers for her wars?
I don't think you have the honesty and humility to admit truth and facts.
So no need continuing this conversation with you.
Shalom.
Then let Poland allow the Ukrainians use their airports to launch military attack den see wat will happen... Recall Ukrainians having been begging NATO to enforce a no fly zone. what was Biden and nato's reply?
they promised Dem Soviet jets where are the jets?
in which air space are thi going to fly the jet when Russian s-400 and s-500 are scanning the skies .. I looooooooooool follow your slave masters as Dem comot body u too follow comot body o otherwise u go collect and Dem no go fit help you...
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Gospel2Day: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Then let Poland allow the Ukrainians use their airports to launch military attack den see wat will happen... Recall Ukrainians having been begging NATO to enforce a no fly zone. what was Biden and nato's reply?
they promised Dem Soviet jets where are the jets?
in which air space are thi going to fly the jet when Russian s-400 and s-500 are scanning the skies .. I looooooooooool follow your slave masters as Dem comot body u too follow comot body o otherwise u go collect and Dem no go fit help you...

You have started hyping S-400 & S-500 again àbí?
You have not learn much about modern warfare.
So you think S-400 & S-500 are fail-proof?
US J-35 & F-22 raptors, both stealth fighters will make a mockery of Russian defence systems.
Do you know that ordinary Turkish T2B drone can evade Russian air defence by flying low below radar line/level?
Google the devastation T2B drones are doing to Russia's tanks and defence systems in Ukraine.
Let Russia try S-400 & S-500 with Israeli Air force. He will be shocked. Israel evaded Russian air defences in Syria.
No multi-layered air defence is fail-proof.
No that and be humble.
Shalom.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You have started hyping S-400 & S-500 again àbí?
You have not learn much about modern warfare.
So you think S-400 & S-500 are fail-proof?
US J-35 & F-22 raptors, both stealth fighters will make a mockery of Russian defence systems.
Do you know that ordinary Turkish T2B drone can evade Russian air defence by flying low below radar line/level?
Google the devastation T2B drones are doing to Russia's tanks and defence systems in Ukraine.
Let Russia try S-400 & S-500 with Israeli Air force. He will be shocked. Israel evaded Russian air defences in Syria.
No multi-layered air defence is fail-proof.
No that and be humble.
Shalom.
looooooooooool which raptor dat over bloated war jet dat has not been used in combat? Oga google best country with the best air defense system u go see say patriot missile and thaad system no even reach... all those over hyped American system...
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Russia's presidential seat vacant by easter.

I see a secret burial taking place, I see Putin in a coffin, I see the war coming to an end.

I see another occupying Putin's seat, I see him negotiating with the west.

I see the sanctions being lifted off.

I see Ukraine joining NATO.

This I have seen.
didn't see shxt
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by FalseProphet1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Olasyke:

didn't see shxt
Though it may tarry, it shall surely come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.