Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine (67877 Views)

Russian Soldiers Are Like Zombies, Hard To Kill & Tireless - Ukrainian Soldier / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ju
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Olatunboshift(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
What God cannot do doesn't exist.

Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.

Nationwide delivery is possible with us and you can PAY ON DELIVERY

08066068925, 09038584278

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by prince4pro2: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Puting should just chill
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by kessdivine4all: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
From cnn? And no major indication that these are Russian bodies. Smh.

Stop being a slowpoke, all news channel shows that Russia has more casualty in the conflict

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Didi2d(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Russia and Ukraine please put a stop to this war we beg you please

I wonder why the west can't push for resolution and peace.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
excelmerry:
Why are the reports on dead soldiers always on the Russian side?
Is it that the Ukrainian soldiers also do not suffer any casualties?

why is kiev still standing after many weeks?
does that not tell u russia dey collect
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Incredible!!!! mosquito dey drop aeroplane
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Electrochemistry(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thousands dying just for the careless slide of one tongue. Confirming
the biblical saying of Proverbs 18:21
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits."
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Thorondor: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sorry CNN. This is is Russia and Putin is not Trump that joined issues with you lying deceitful Chanel..
write whatever suits you guys and I bet that Putin won’t even read nor respond to it.

3 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by venabili: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Its amazing that all we keep hearing of is the thousands of military death Russia is suffering and death of civilians from the Ukrainian side including women and children. No one has reported the death toll of Ukrainian military especially their military leaders. Are they not on the fore front? They keep the narrative of civilian death so as to prop of the war crime claims. In war people die including innocent civilians. Thats why war is abhorent. Better to be thought of as a coward and avoid war than to lose so much just to prove you are sovereign.

If you think sovereignty should be absolute, try claiming right of way with a Dangote truck driven by a drunk man.

9 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Willie2015: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
EmptyGarden:
The way I see it, if it's happening on your turf, then you've lost already. Whenever this ends, it'll take Ukraine a really long time to recover.

There is no shame or loss in fightin for...
your land...
Ukrainian stood and fought for their land...
I assure you ...
Ukraine has friends around the globe....
the world will rally around Ukraine and lift them up....
Thats the gift of Nations and Men....

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Help2020: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
God1000:
This war has gone awry for Putin, this might just end as pyrrhic victory for the despot and a moral victory for Ukraine
Nairaland analyst reporting from Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Focusmind: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Propaganda won't help Ukrainian. Since seeing a video of Ukrainians tanks destroyed by Russian being marked with letter 'Z' by a Ukrainian to make it look as if it was Russia's own that I stopped believing in all the stories from West and Ukrainian.

3 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Didi2d:

I wonder why the west can't push for resolution and peace.

Why did Russia have to invade? Mind you I don't support either side, and even understand Russia's point, but this invasion was wrong, no two ways about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by ThugBoy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Clients dey fund Ukraine like this because they are suffering, and Russia has already bombed their house.

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by adelekeolu(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
cnn and fake news

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Help2020: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sysdatek:

why is kiev still standing after many weeks?
does that not tell u russia dey collect
Yes oo,not even one Ukrainian army has been killed, don't mind nairalnland Putin supporters. Ukraine can't lose a soldier to ordinary Russia.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Benny6944: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Propaganda don’t win wars. Izyum mopped up, irpine and marinka mopped up. Slavutyuch just got mopped up. Get out of msm news and see things for yourself.

OP.. ITS ALL OVER THE MEDIA NOT JUST CNN. STOP SPEWING NONSENSE HERE.

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by joshprime(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Russia's presidential seat vacant by easter.

I see a secret burial taking place, I see Putin in a coffin, I see the war coming to an end.

I see another occupying Putin's seat, I see him negotiating with the west.

I see the sanctions being lifted off.

I see Ukraine joining NATO. You're correct he will die it has been seen already.

This I have seen.
he will die soon predicted.
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by engrfaruq(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Propaganda don’t win wars. Izyum mopped up, irpine and marinka mopped up. Slavutyuch just got mopped up. Get out of msm news and see things for yourself.

Even movies do better in showing fake corpses.

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by HitSong: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Lol
Keep FOOLING YOURSELVES.
15 submarines kọ, 20 spaceships ni.

Ukraine is only winning on social media

2 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
lies and propaganda everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by wonder233: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Propaganda

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Help2020: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Benny6944:

OP.. ITS ALL OVER THE MEDIA NOT JUST CNN. STOP SPEWING NONSENSE HERE.
yes o,Russia has not been able to kill even 1 Ukrainian soldier. Ukraine has killed over 100,000 Russian soldiers. Up Ukraine

4 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by HitSong: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see a secret burial taking place, I see Putin in a coffin, I see the war coming to an end.

I see Ukraine joining NATO.

This I have seen.
FalseMuhmuuu
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by heniford2: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Media
Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by Benny6944: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
The nuke talk is likely because that is the only threat Russia has left. After seeing how they have handled Ukraine, any threat from them to Nato in terms of conventional warfare is utterly laughable. Also, economicly, the west is extremely united and will be able to counter/live with anything Russia does. All they have for posturing is their nuclear weapons. They are a laughing stock otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by pyro62(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see Ukraine joining NATO.

This I have seen.

Nonsense! Keep listening to CNN, I see you have a penchant for misinformation.
This I have seen

3 Likes

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by kamtamark(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Never to trust cnn

1 Like

Re: The Bodies Of Russian Soldiers Are Piling Up In Ukraine by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin

You guys don’t get tired of these propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Meet Clar Weah, Liberia’s First Lady Who Hails Originally From Jamaica / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.