Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Loose Weight In 30 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loose Weight In 30 Days (169 Views)

Coronavirus: Governors shutdown schools in North West, North Central for 30 days / New And Effective Way To Loose Weight Fast / 10+ Fastest Way To Lose Weight In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loose Weight In 30 Days by Soniasomto: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2022
I had a friend then in secondary school who was what people called a plus size the seniors then in secondary school will ask her to run as punishment so they could laugh at her when all her body is shaking as she was just making little movement,they called her all fatty Names to the extent that those thing were depressing her.
She no longer participate in activities like a normal student,she hides her self like she's some kind of pandemic that affects people. After secondary school I met her and her size were increasing we talked for a while and I found out that her condition was bothering her so much.she complained to me how she lost some certain job because of her size her story was touching and I remembered how a family friend of mine controlled her own size after she gave birth and I introduced her to it.

A couple of months later I met her and her stature amazed me,she was not slim fitted neither was she still the plus size as people often called her,buh her stature now is superb.

What I introduced her to was not pills or gyms it's just a normal diet that she is suppose to take and supposed not to take.diets that can reduce the chances of being too fat that might lead to obesity.
If your body size is becoming a burden to you,you can send me a message on my watsapp via the link below let me give you a guide book written by high ranked nutritionist so you could read .

https:///xc5cve
Re: Loose Weight In 30 Days by Soniasomto: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2022
This is the main link pls

https:///xc5cve

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Lose Weight In 28-days Without Going To The Gym. / Chronic Prostatitis Diet: Foods To Avoid And Eat / Total Solution To High Blood Pressure And High Blood Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.