Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Cunny Tales - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cunny Tales (240 Views)

Tales Of Taylor In Series / Tales Of Abigail / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cunny Tales by keeper1: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Lanre and myself are very good friends. Our friendship flourished under the childhood wreck we caused in our neighborhood and school premises.

While I was considered by many as the shy, smart and brilliant one, many other admitted Lanre is the cunny, cocky and rugged one but one thing that's quite certain is that you're in for a treat whenever we both put our eyes on you.

I'll be sharing our tales per episode focusing on 2 key characters: Myself and Lanre whom are going to be your protagonist and our adversary: the antagonist.

(1) (Reply)

Africa : The Bleeding Continent ( Life As An African Youth Pt 1) / Meet Emmanuel Aondoaseer Zaka : The Author Of The Dark Dairy / Learn How To Design Your Book Cover Your Free On.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.