Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again (1421 Views)

Postponement Of The General Elections Is A Great Disappointment – Festus Keyamo / Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari / Saraki Repeated Atiku’s Mistake, Regrets Not Impeaching Buhari – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Tinubuadvocate: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lo grin grin[right][/right] grin cheesy grin
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by donbachi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Political mistake.
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Frigga13: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
cool
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Tinubuadvocate: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
I think you igbo are voting Atiku
Frigga13:
cool

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Sergio101(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
undecided
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Frigga13: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Igbos will vote where it favors them

I will vote for PdP candidate ..

So till then ..

Campaign for Tinubu with musCle .. because soon Yoruba will wake to reality and you know yoruba hate reality ..
Because they so much believe their media propaganda

This truth is very disturbing .. but una careless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Tinubuadvocate: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
I'm very happy to hear this from you categorically you are saying you preferred fulani than a Yoruba .
Frigga13:

Igbos will vote where it favors them

I will vote for PdP candidate ..

So till then ..

Campaign for Tinubu with musCle .. because soon Yoruba will wake to reality and you know yoruba hate reality ..
Because they so much believe their media propaganda

This truth is very disturbing .. but una careless
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Frigga13: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm very happy to hear this from you categorically you are saying you preferred fulani than a Yoruba .

A billion times ..

Don’t worry after 2023 election .. the votes will determine how many Nigerians that reason alike cool

4 Likes

Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Parachoko: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
The online battle between Yorubas and Ibos go tough before the election.
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Tinubuadvocate: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oh really noted .
Frigga13:

A billion times ..

Don’t worry after 2023 election .. the votes will determine how many Nigerians that reason alike cool
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Tinubuadvocate: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
I'm not sure if Tinubu need igbos vote.

1 Like

Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by talktimi(m): 4:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
tribal bigot are you back ? What's your business with who an Igbo man votes abi aren't you a Yoruba man who will vote for Tinubu ? You tribal bigots are despicable even in this our so called democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by 1856xix: 5:38am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
counting on northern votes because SW votes is not reasonable
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by fregeneh(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

0812 449 6804

The feeling is mutual bro
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by Frigga13: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
fregeneh:

The feeling is mutual bro

What’s the number for?
Re: They Are About To Make A Great Mistake Again by fregeneh(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

What’s the number for?

What number are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke / Queen Hilbert M@sturbating Leak / Peter Obi 10 Dirty Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.