Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich (36406 Views)

Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by NaughtyBrainiac: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by owiko(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
P
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Walkee: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
UK have been eying Chelsea for many years now. Normally wetin concern Putin concern Chelsea? If you like burn Stamford Bridge you feel say that one concern Putin?

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by mycar: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Those that do not have anything on him will soon call him a comedian as if their own professions are any better
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Sadr: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Maybe God save us from people that have turned the seat of government into retirement home of people suffering from Dementia. Like Biden like Buhari like Boris. BBB

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Mattswaggz: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Day never break for this comedian up till now abi? sad

Anyway,, I no blame am... So far him and his families are safe,, he will bother less about the sacrificial lambs he is using to show his claimed heroics. cry

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by obedience4(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes they are Jews. Yet the crazy Putin will be calling him “a Nazi” grin

You can imaging.. Putin says he wants to denazified a country that has more Jews than any country in eastern Europe whose president is Jewish..
Putin na confirm mad man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Tonytonex(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
englishmart:
He must be a Chelsea fan.
off course, he is a blue fan
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Bmaster(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
alphaconde:
everyday sanctions yet nothing de improve.

Zelensky is like my wife, she will ask me to discipline the kids and at the end be shielding them.

if i dont do it she will say am not acting like a father figure.

wahala no too much?
if I was to bebiden,
I would never heed to such a hypocritical prayer,tell me Why I should ?
Me,never!
When I am not mad.

See person wey him house dey on fire,dey get time to chase rat
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
tamdun:
This zelensky is truly a comedian grin
Apart from repeating popular rhetorics they heard somewhere, what else are Putin internet warlords capable of?

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by AirFireEarthH20: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Useless Zelensky, na now dey break? Una wan destroy Chelsea wey dey give me Joy

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by staga: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dig deeply.

Zelensky and his wife have a tremendous fortune hidden in offshore accounts. I will not be surprised if he and Abramovic have done business before.

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by WBworldwide: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by GENES11S: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stevenson20:
Sanction the person or group of person at the helm of affairs, not the citizens.

Dog eat shiit finish, goat teeth come dey decay. That's not fair

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by aribisala0(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
I never knew he is a jew
Along with Nebuchaneza Kanu and many others

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by chiedozie198100: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:
Both are Jewish,and jews always protect each other.

if only the gullible clowns know exactly what is at play, they'll steer clear of this hanky panky game going on.

ur country men are dying because of your useless actions, but u r more interested in speaking for your fellow tribes man from the opposing country.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Parachoko: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Along with Nebuchaneza Kanu and many others
grin
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by pargelenis(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
obedience4:
You can imaging.. Putin says he wants to denazified a country that has more Jews than any country in eastern Europe whose president is Jewish.. Putin na confirm mad man
Abi oh! Tomorrow Putin may declare Naija as Nazi too … we better pray this mad man gets cured

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by sinkhole: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Who? Abramovic? That's how he could apply for and obtain Israeli citizenship. He mostly flies around with his Portuguese or Israeli passport. Rarely ever on his Russian
Even Zelensky, he is a Jew too!
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ebubeslym:
Zelensky biko comot body
Man u fan warns
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by pargelenis(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
staga:
Dig deeply.
Zelensky and his wife have a tremendous fortune hidden in offshore accounts. I will not be surprised if he and Abramovic have done business before.
What about Putin. Have you done your deep digging research into his wealth?
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by uunwanaobong3: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
So zelenskyy is now a God that decided who to sanction or not?

I blame Russia for delaying flattening the entire Ukraine to the ground! ..... This man call zelenskyy talk too much and most of his boastful talk is so annoying and daring at the same despite being at the mercy of Russia.

Putin should end this man asap. And spare us this war, no more bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Treasure17(m): 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Zelenskyy does not want Chelsea to become Arsenal grin

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Quaddafi29: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
This boy ukrainian president loves to talk. Today he is pleading for Putin to talk to, the minute he begging countries to kill Russians. I am sure he is a robot with controlling strings in Washington. What a disgrace of a president. I am sure soon, the Russians or Chechens will capture him at his bunker on the Polish border.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Dpharisee: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:
Both are Jewish,and jews always protect each other.
Fulanis do the same too

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by abobote: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
alphaconde:

Zelensky is like my wife, she will ask me to discipline the kids and at the end be shielding them.

wahala no too much?
My wife does exactly that. Even the kids know I don't like beating them
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by NoSentiment: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
What do you expect?

Both are from the same ethnic group (aka both are jews)

Blood is thicker than water.
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by VULCAN(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin

This got me abeg.

Laugh wan tear me.

You are a character I swear.
alphaconde:

wahala no too much?
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Wisfem: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
They all well know that Abrahim is not the problem of Europe but that corrupt Boris is using war as a possible mediums to loot legitimate properties of wealthy Russians
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dpharisee:

Fulanis do the same too
Exactly and that's why they rule over you.
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by alphaconde(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
VULCAN:
grin grin grin

This got me abeg.

Laugh wan tear me.

You are a character I swear.

i tire my guy
Re: Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hawaii Wildfires: At Least 89 Confirmed Dead After Deadliest US Blaze In 100yrs / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.