Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Male Contraceptive Nears Completion - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Contraceptive Nears Completion (25606 Views)

1st Male Contraceptive: Injection To The Penis Now In The Market / First Male Contraceptive Ready Soon / See This Male Contraceptive That Blocks Sperm From Leaving The Penis During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Bobloco: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
So with this drug guys go dive in raw without any consequences.

No more giving babe money for postinor hoping that she would have done the needful only to come back after a couple of weeks to tell you that she missed her period.

At least as a guy man with this drug you are sure of yourself.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
FACTS!
justosee:
What if they kill your sperm or penis forever?
Why should I take contraceptive when I am not the one getting pregnant? It is the woman's job to take care of herself if she don't want to get pregnant.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
It is now a miracle how all these things killed Covid 19.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Deicide: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Now it's 100% the Woman fault if she gets pregnant
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Enemyofpeace: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
See as lalasticlala dey happy like sey he won jackpots

1 Like

Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Enemyofpeace: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Leventusa:
Please someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable any more am hungry I need food life of a student really tough and if you have job too to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless....Zero 66 Seventy 96 Zero 36 Wale gtb
my friend fok off and stop begging. You’ve got no single shame in your body. Go and look for something to do jo
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by kingscare1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dozis:
Pills for simps...
I will never take it.

The word simp is bastardised, you are SIMPly displaying your ignorance. Nonsense.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by FuckDModz: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Men go fvck scatter be that. grin
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Bexe: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Are you sure YOU ARE REAL? You're an IGBO man and of all riches IGBOs MEN. YOU DONT SEE ANY OF THEM TAG ON INSTAGRAM, E MONEY AND ALL THOSE MEN? YOU'RE HERE ON NAIRALAND WHICH FULL OF UNEMPLOYED MEN? DO THE NEEDFUL OK!
I am indeed real those big men you think, they mostly help popular people.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by blazingblender(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shit and they expect us to use that ??
Gid forbid
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by TONYE001(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Suspect33:
Na una Papa go use am... What's the world turning into.. most recent inventions are now geared towards getting people to satisfy their unscrupulous sexual fantasies without any responsibility or consequences that should come thereafter. This generation is hypersexual, only living for pleasures and nothing else's sad

Everyone has a right to contraception. This is not about being hypersexual. Even if a couple has sex once a year, if they do not desire children, they are encouraged to use contraception.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Dozis: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingscare1:

The word simp is bastardised, you are SIMPly displaying your ignorance. Nonsense.
You are the last SIMPle man I will reply
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Starzo: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
great news for successful men
Baby mama business go soon crash
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Maxxim: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dozis:
Pills for simps...
I will never take it.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by kingscare1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dozis:

You are the last SIMPle man I will reply

OK. Never a simp bruh. I don't do girlfriend. I fvck and go. No emotion attached. I can't love a bitch...

But if you want to mention the word "Simp" at least check dictionary or google am t0 know the meaning before mumuing yourself for public. Mumu man
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by BoboKush(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who come up with this werey idea Na grin

1 Like

Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by almarthins(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
dawnomike:
Guys!!! Brace up... Winter is coming grin

grin grin no be small winter o!
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Mrklemo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol.. Postinor 3
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by almarthins(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
FuckDModz:
Men go fvck scatter be that. grin

Science no go tell u e get side effect. Until u begin use am. U go come discover say Johnson no dey rise again. Your eyes go come clear say u don enter one chance
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by dboo442: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Make the niggaraws test and see the results before I follow suit. E get y my brother grin
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
All the Nigga RAW's after hearing this news.

#NoCondoms
#Raw4Life
STIs looking at the Nigga Raws like... grin

Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by armyofone(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nice - the guys are on pills cheesy
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by 24brains(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
dawnomike:
Guys!!! Brace up... Winter is coming grin
omo braced up for life. Imagin being in control of whom to impregnat. Many patanal fraud will be expose with this.

i can be on the drugs without letting my partner know and keep diging raw, so as to test her faithfulness.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by senjutsu(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wait o! Una and who go take this thing. I nor dey o undecided
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Alexaonfleek: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
justosee:
What if they kill your sperm or penis forever?
Why should I take contraceptive when I am not the one getting pregnant? It is the woman's job to take care of herself if she don't want to get pregnant.
You should also make sure to use protection too if you're not ready to start buying pampers and peak 123.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by tarboshi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mass male infertility and impotency LOADING. Sorry for the lab rats that will take this.
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by Zukky123(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just imagine after having sex and the babe asks "hope u re on postinor2" �
Aflix:

https://guardian.ng/features/male-contraceptive-pill-found-99-effective-in-mice/
Re: Male Contraceptive Nears Completion by VirileNelly2420: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nearly rejoiced over dis invention since I love eating without. But D side effect is quite discouraging... No b me o!

Instead of me to bite and hang my teeth, I beta allow d food get cold in d pot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurse Pulls Off Baby’s Hand During Delivery In Ikorodu / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses / Photo Of The Building Of UCH, Ibadan In 1955

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.