Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS (4002 Views)

Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Soldiers Storm Anyigba Kogi After 6 People Were Killed During Cult War. Photos / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022

Quick Update:
It's 2pm on the dot and 3 people have went down in Ughelli today, in the war because Eiye and Vikings.

Please stay indoors, or travel if you are a member of either of these confraternities, if you don't want to do it because of you. Please do it because of your family.

The killing is too much �

1 Share

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op nawao.

Which one be "have went" down again? angry

Abi make we leave am like dat since English no be our native language according to some illiterates?

2 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Parachoko: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
For this 2022 wey people dey find money

Nah I'm this one's still carry cult matter for head like this shocked

4 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by bammy00(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Op nawao.

Abi make we leave am like dat since English no be our native language according to some illiterates?

Someone is trying to save lives, You're here correcting his use of English.

12 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by LeoDeKing: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
bammy00:

Someone is trying to save lives, You're here correcting his use of English.
How is he saving lives?

Besides, which lives is he trying to save? Do cultists have lives?

Even cultists know they don't have lives, so spare me that bullshit. angry

5 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Northernblood5(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
@Cultistupdate

Wow, how do you get this information so fast?

This is happening in the city i reside. They have also killed another man (Head of local Tax collector in Agbara-Otor) that terrorizes Keke drivers.

They removed his eyes after shooting him dead.

2 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Northernblood5:
@Cultistupdate

This is happening in the city i reside. They have also killed another man (Head of local Tax collector in Agbara-Otor) that terrorizes Keke drivers.

Thanks
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by OGwales(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
I got no RIPs to waste... Their game, Thier lives their end.

Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Reeses: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Cultistupdate post=111327610][/quote]
Bunch of idiots

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Reeses: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Cultistupdate post=111327610][/quote]
By the way why are you always warning them telling them to run? Is it your business? If you ain’t a cultist then wetin exactly is your business with who and how they die?

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Mystery9(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Op nawao.

Joblessness shocked shocked[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Konjibad: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dem shoot times 2 one quite man for our area this morning I for add pics but i no wan cast myself

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Konjibad: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Northernblood5:
@Cultistupdate

Oga shut up!!!

Dem no comot X2 eye you dey craze?

Person I see with my own eyes? You dey mad well well
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by ThugBoy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Where for Ughelli?

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Northernblood5(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Konjibad:

Oga shut up!!!

Dem no comot X2 eye you dey craze?

Person I see with my own eyes? You dey mad well well

Well, i won't dispute it Sha because I am a busy man and i work some distance away from the village. But, i have a student i sponsor in Michael and Cecilia Ibru University and he told me what i just posted. But, i think the guy is dead
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Konjibad: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Northernblood5:

Well, i won't dispute it Sha because I am a busy man and i work some distance away from the village. But, i have a student i sponsor in Michael and Cecilia Ibru University and he told me what i just posted. But, i think the guy is dead
Yeah MCF area....

He's dead .. but Dem no comot e eye...

Pardon my outburst bro...

Na my senior man.. e no dey like make Dem oppress person na why I dey para

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by tutudesz: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Election money don dey drop small small and boys don dey fight for who go run things grin
Kill yourselves O!

4 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by mikdaf: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
There is no cult war in ughelli town, please get accurate update before posting, other small villages might have war ok... It's was an arm robbery that was burnt to death, not cult war...
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
mikdaf:
There is no cult war in ughelli town, please get accurate update before posting, other small villages might have war ok... It's was an arm robbery that was burnt to death, not cult war...

Sir there is. Confirm from the commenters above. If u have a cultist brother in the aforementioned group tell them to run

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2022
mikdaf:
Why are you defending the cultist

Or you a member

Benin boys are widely known to be cultist world wide tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by DonMakaveli21: 12:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Make I give una the full gist na real cult war wey xup between Eiye and Vikings/Bargars the said person that was shot na tax collector wey get him Dad to bury on Saturday he was told to stay clear off the road Cox of the issues on ground but didn't listen So Eiye groups of boys hired Keke went straight to the place he was collecting tax from bikes and Keke and shot him straight twice he was rushed to the hospital but couldn't survived it.. I heard his members are out for the Hunt and have killed 2 of their rival cult too... Below is the pics

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by DonMakaveli21: 12:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Make I give una the full gist na real cult war wey xup between Eiye and Vikings/Bargars the said person that was shot na tax collector wey get him Dad to bury on Saturday he was told to stay clear off the road Cox of the issues on ground but didn't listen So Eiye groups of boys hired Keke went straight to the place he was collecting tax from bikes and Keke and shot him straight twice he was rushed to the hospital but couldn't survived it.. I heard his members are out for the Hunt and have killed 2 of their rival cult too... Below is the pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by udomma1005(m): 4:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Op is a cultist.
OP is a street cultist.
OP has never passed JAMB.
OP is an illiterate.
OP is silly, while sane youths are counting money, he's busy counting bodies of other silly people.
OP will be killed soon, if not now then later because any cultist still taking other lives in this Era of civilization deserves nothing more than death!

2 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by 1856xix: 5:16am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Op nawao.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by 1856xis: 5:20am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Op nawao.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by 1856xis: 5:20am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

How is he saving lives?

Besides, which lives is he trying to save? Do cultists have lives?

Even cultists know they don't have lives, so spare me that bullshit. angry
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by mikdaf: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2022
This is delta state, with information reaching me us the war is not in ughelli but Agbarha otor town, one of the small town close to ughelli..

Totilopussylick:
Why are you defending the cultist

Or you a member

Benin boys are widely known to be cultist world wide tongue cheesy
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by hustla(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cult war ongoing in Abeokuta according to Twitter
Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Passionate888: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
hustla:
Cult war ongoing in Abeokuta according to Twitter

Fighting war but they can't face herdsmen terrorising their farmlands

3 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 12:36am On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Op nawao.

The only thing you are good at is to support the old pee poos choice and dieves.
As if is not your mate becoming president.
If you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute then STFU,coword grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just 2o Clock now See The Amount Of People Killed In Ugheli Cult War PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otokoto Ritual Killer Finally Executed After 20 Years / Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) / Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.