Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Buriram Thailand Nuru Oil Massage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buriram Thailand Nuru Oil Massage (308 Views)

Buriram Oil Massage / Buriram Home For Sale / Villagers In Thailand Rescue Elephant Trapped In The River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buriram Thailand Nuru Oil Massage by johnwill5475: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
In the Beginning

Being tossed and turned like a rag doll may be the initial thought upon seeing Thai massage, but the reality of the procedure is something quite different, and the benefits almost sublime in their effect on the body.

An expert in the discipline greets a client when he or she arrives for the Buriram Thailand Nuru Oil Massage, checking for any underlying physical conditions that would make the appointment unsafe. Before beginning the massage, there might be an understandable temptation to remove clothes and become comfortable in a bathrobe prior to climbing on a table, but this technique is typically done fully clothed, and the massage is likely too rigorous and energetic to ever necessitate the use of a table.

It's far more likely the massage will begin on the floor, surrounded by relaxing decor, perhaps with light Eastern music playing in the background. No massage oil is used since there's no direct contact with skin. What does occur next is a laying on of hands, a pressing of key areas of the body that relate to energy meridians found in Chinese healing arts such as acupuncture or acupressure. Here, in Thai massage, the term used is Sen energy. Transposed and translated from China and India, this 1000 year old technique of manipulation and massage employs areas of Sen that are roughly equivalent to the flow of Qi found in acupuncture. The purely mechanical process of pressing the Sen areas releases blockages, balances the life force of the entire body, preparing the client for the next stage of the massage.

Re: Buriram Thailand Nuru Oil Massage by Nardeant: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
Your description of the Buriram Thailand Nuru Oil Massage is quite intriguing and offers a unique perspective on the traditional Thai massage technique.
Re: Buriram Thailand Nuru Oil Massage by Clodmiran: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
It's fascinating to learn about the connection between Thai massage and energy meridians, similar to acupuncture or acupressure. As I'm also planning a trip to Thailand soon, I've been diving into various aspects of Thai culture and practices.I stumbled upon a helpful Thailand blog that's been shedding light on some lesser-known aspects of the country. It's always great to gather insights from those who've experienced these things firsthand. Can't wait to explore all that Thailand has to offer, and your post has added an extra layer of excitement to my upcoming journey.

(1) (Reply)

An Encounter With A Man Of God In A Dream / Find Best Bling Shops Near Me (2022) For Home Items / Lady Goes Missing After Allegedly Visiting A Guy She Met Online For The First Ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.