Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker (1578 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker by Freshloaded9ja: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Men of the Adamawa state police command today March 24 arrested a suspected drug dealer and a fake NDLEA officer in the state.

A statement released by DSP Suleiman Nguroje, says the men identified as Kalbiru Muhammed, 41, and Musa Abubakar, 29, were arrested while on their way to deliver the hard drugs found on them to their target in Yola.

The drugs were concealed in a led Tv carton and a sound system (speaker)box to beat security checks and escape arrest.

Nguroje added that the arrested drug dealer and his collaborators will be properly investigated and prosecuted accordingly.

Watch a video of the suspect after his arrest below..
https://freshloaded.com.ng/drug-dealer-who-disguises-as-an-electrician-and-hides-drugs-inside-a-sound-speaker-apprehended-in-adamawa-state-photos-video/

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin Lol! As I was reading, I had in mind to come across the name of my dear brethren, Emeka,Okey or Ifeanyi,but to my surprise, an Adamawa man.
My fellow Igbos never disappoint in drug trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker by Sachidi: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Everyday for the thief,

One day is for the owner.

Meanwhile, Buy your data from me at Cheaper rates.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker by Sachidi: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Everyday for the thief,

One day is for the owner.

Meanwhile, Buy your data from me at Cheaper rates.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker by CrownOfClay724: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Lol! As I was reading, I had in mind to come across the name of my dear brethren, Emeka,Okey or Ifeanyi,but to my surprise, an Adamawa man.
My fellow Igbos never disappoint in drug trafficking.

Pele o sad

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealer Who Disguises As An Electrician And Hides Drugs Inside A Speaker by Vustech2: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
]=

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Best MBA Colleges In India / 2008 Post Jamb Date 4 Uniben,oau & Unilorin. / Study Abroad Is The Only Way Through In Nigeria Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.