Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) (64689 Views)

Again, Court Jails Six For Internet Fraud In Ilorin / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Ijoba85: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fear catch me o, I be think say na our real super Michael Jackson wey don die since dem go jail again. I for open eye for them
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by snipernigga(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
He should have sang we are the world, we are the children for them. He would have been free by now grin grin grin

Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2022

What a joke for a country 3 months sentence for all those wrap sheet of fraudulent activities...and you want to end internet fraud in the country..puah I spit.
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Mattswaggz: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
The heading made me thought they resurrected MJ and jailed him for committing fraud in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
We Are The world FRAUD

We are the Children..
cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by BlackDuke(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
How can a Government Agency spell Michael as "Micheal" :
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yoruba sad
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
He looks fearful.
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
The way I'm laughing here everyone is looking at me with concern.

Parachoko:
Is the EFCC sure this is the guy real name? There's nothing that is not possible in Nigeria o
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
BlackDuke:
Efcc personnel are mainly northern fulanis.You can hardly see efcc parade a Fulani fraudster.
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Deenillah(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
COURT JAILS MICHAEL JACKSON FOR INTERNET FRAUD IN LAGOS

Lol.. omo this one hit me hard
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Moon walker
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by sophy17(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=337660118397198&id=100064596373289

How can he be sued and sentenced with a fake name? So his real first name and surname is Michael Jackson? Bastard!!!!!
Only 3months in prison and he is out to continue doing fraud. Shior

Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by subcbouy: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mickey Jason alias micko japa
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Belleful: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Useless judge. Someone defrauded people of millions but he is being sentence to three months in prison. No b juju be that?
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Bangajuju: 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
I was thinking Michael Jackson has returned to life
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Micheal what?

This Michael Prison. Ewu lazy
a s s.
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by BadEnglish(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
They should jail him for double impersonation
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stupid , illterate blogger (Op) should have used s simple italic and inverted commas to show he wasn't reffering to the REAL MJ undecided. Fool!
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by At10tion: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
smileythe headline is so captivating until I see lagos, so hilarious.
Peace my people.
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
"We Are The world FRAUD

We are the Children"..

Name Checkers So Confused Right Now grin grin
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
U mean Michael Fraudson
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Una headline at times eeh......
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
To avoid confusion it should have been court jail
Jackson Michael for Internet fraud in lagos
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by kingjessy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
Insult to the name cry

Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ijoba85:
Fear catch me o, I be think say na our real super Michael Jackson wey don die since dem go jail again. I for open eye for them

i tink say nah only me ooh,dis Op need correctional slap

Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Kayek: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
MJ's ghost
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
BlackDuke:

wlcum to nigeria
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by guru90: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
I rushed and open this thread... Thinking that Michael Jackson the king of pop is alive........

Chai....
Re: Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by advanceDNA: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Is the EFCC sure this is the guy real name? There's nothing that is not possible in Nigeria o

South south people dey bear that kind name wella....

17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi