Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) (55247 Views)

Lawmakers Budget Fresh N30 Billion For National Assembly Renovation / ARCON Sues Facebook Owner Meta, Demands N30 Billion / CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by zoedew: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Is Thief Ibori not in Delta State? Wasn’t he Governor of Delta State and still Godfather of Politics in the State? Didn’t he chase Econet and Strive Masiyiwa out of Nigeria when he sought to corruptly divert Delta State Econet shareholding into private pockets and Strive, an ethical businessman stood against him. Strive Masiyiwa eventually testified against him in a British Court where he was convicted on the same set of facts Marcel Awokulehin and Supreme Court Justices couldn’t convict him with.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by obembet(f): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
SouthSouth sha. Delta state and its attractiveness to low quality leadership. Smh vigorously

Only God know when Delta will agree to intentionally move forward

If you see the way they welcome Ibori, u will know that Delta can never move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by tarantino1: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Delta should have been second richest state in Nigeria after Lagos but see the nonsense our leaders dey do

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by fxsky: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2022
PDPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

POWER

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by tarantino1: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2022
obembet:

If you see the way they welcome Ibori, u will know that Delta can never move forward.

My fellow CR7 fan, so you're from Delta state too.

The grand welcome they gave that criminal really made me doubt the possiblity of progress in our state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
abobote:
He should tell them where he put the 30B, certainly not in that drainage
... 30B gang cheesy
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Saintfrancis82(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2022
They only things Nigerian govt pass na to thief money in the name of projects, loots loots every state's

they will start calling billions, as if they are calling hundred or thousands.
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by meneski(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2022
qekng40:
N30bn in the drain..... Nope, looted! grin
comrade grin
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I am curious why so. If you dont mind sharing.

Me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by JECAE: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by landon(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ceenachi:
N30b shocked shocked
These politician are not afraid of God at alllllll

This project didn't cost N500k as I see it, let alone of costing N30 Billion. May God reject the offering of Nigeria politicians and rebuke them to their very face, in the name of Jesus!
Amen
7f
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by honour7: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
This may have been the fault of the contractor and the supervisors from government because of their perchant for cutting corners not necessarily the governor.

But this is why I still respect Oshiomole as Edo Governor, all project executed were up to national standard let me not say International as they stand the test of time till today, and the present Governor is also doing well in the quality aspect from the few projects he has completed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
The difference between one party states like Delta and Lagos is that:

While Lagos government steals and does some work, Delta leaders just boldly rob the citizens blind, settle some key youth leaders, and win the next election landslide...

You see Delta state ehn... Their case is closed and doomed!!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by MRFIXER001: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
wink grin
Totilopussylick:
grin when you patronize low budget contactors tongue
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by MRFIXER001: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool kiss
joshuaidibia:
... 30B gang cheesy
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
aspabay:

Leave Delta alone and face your Lagos

Such words are the very reason this entire nation has remained underdeveloped...

No crime should be left alone by any sensible and decent citizen of a country!!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by hotseat: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Often times, I get bemused when you hear them say "Delta no dey carry last", 'Warri no dey carry last"!

In spite of the fact that Delta State is stagnated in virtually all areas in comparison with other sister States, the endemically corrupt PDP government and their thieving gang in the State have continued to sell the dummy to naive and unsuspecting Deltans that they are living in Eldorado.

Deltan State has been under the vice grip of nefarious individuals whose DNA is soaked in corruption.

A group of gangsters took over the reins of Delta State in 1999 because credible individuals who were still unsure of the democratic dispensation, failed to indicate interest in the administration of the State.

With the coast cleared, then entered the dragons who have since held the State by the jugular.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by qekng40(f): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
meneski:
comrade grin
grin
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
SeriouslySense:
SHAME

Even after the stone age they could do better than that

Apparently people must borrow a brain if they don't have one, there are no much differences from an Ape, if we cannot build the simple things.

Ancient buildings are still standing, and some of us claim to be modern and cannot make good drainage. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is like we never left the stone age, still want to make it with only mud.
wink wink

It's not that they CAN'T... They just DON'T want to.

They rather embezzle the bulk of the money, and use what's left to do substandard job.

Some even inflate the cost, yet still embezzle most of the inflated budget, and still do nonsense work.

The average Nigerian is hopelessly CORRUPT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
honour7:
This may have been the fault of the contractor and the supervisors from government because of their perchant for cutting corners not necessarily the governor.

But this is why I still respect Oshiomole as Edo Governor, all project executed were up to national standard let me not say International as they stand the test of time till today, and the present Governor is also doing well in the quality aspect from the few projects he has completed.

Please, don't make me think you are naive!!!

Okowa is the grand master of that unsightly and unspeakable level of corruption!

No way a governor disburses that kinda amount without due diligence and follow up!!! Even at presidency level, it is inexcusable!

Delta state has some of the most corrupt and shamelessly unscrupulous leaders this world has ever known!!!

I pity that state!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by hotseat: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
aspabay:

Leave Delta alone and face your Lagos

Yes sure!

Let him face Lagos, indeed!

But , seriously speaking, are you one of the thieving band of brigands in the State?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by gidado14(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Bigchristo: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/23/delta-governor-okowas-n30-billion-drainage-project-collapses-over-use-%E2%80%98substandard
Honestly Delta state has been swimming inside corruption for long now I hope things change soon

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by tempusfugit: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Same as edo
DoctorOlasDesk:
SouthSouth sha. Delta state and its attractiveness to low quality leadership. Smh vigorously

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
tempusfugit:
Same as edo

Abeg leave edo, that one worstest

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Naughtysex: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
My state is dying in the hands of criminals Who will save Delta state from the gang of criminals called politicians

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Abia and Imo havve the worst leadership.
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
supereagle:

Abia and Imo havve the worst leadership.

I agree 100%. I feel sorry for Abians

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Starzo: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Vickyvice:
. am a Deltan. Uroboh by tribe, based In Asaba.
u nor even Sabi spell 'urhobo' sef...faker

uroboh kee you there
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
These people are just wasting money any how. See this one now they will have to start afresh again or become abandon projec.t
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by SilvanusII(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Looks more like the weight of all that piled up dirt. Nigerians ARE DIRTY. Chai!!!
Re: Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Corruption.. that is what our politicians know to misappropriate funds and loot them...but can not provide good goverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.