Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) (38546 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband, Ezerika On His Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Joshmilla(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin
StepTwo:
Why she come sidown like cripple?
grin grin grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
I love this girl
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Starzo: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingjessy:
Judging from some of you guys comments,you guys are so quick to condem ladies here .yuck! lipsrsealed
so you ignored the majority saying good things and wishing her a happy birthday to focus on the one or two bad comments using it as a yardstick to judge the guys here. You're a myopic and irrational nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Saao(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
No longer black girls again, i thought she use to be black. Happy birthday Ruth.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Starzo: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
humility33:
You're welc. I am very blunt and straightforward wink
If you don't mind will send you a PM
Na insults go end everything
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by kingjessy(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Starzo:

so you ignored the majority saying good things and wishing her a happy birthday to focus on the one or two bad comments using it as a yardstick to judge the guys here. You're a myopic and irrational nitwit.
. Believe me it's the trend here .I know what i am saying.someone even called her Balloon after nice words .Precise ,I said some not all undecided .And me being a nitwit pls retrace it .
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Saao(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Germi9:

She’s from Edo state, Etsako to be precise.. this tribe are blessed with beautiful women and good character
beautiful? Her cheeks big oo

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Happy birthday ma
Age gratefully
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Senomii:
My crush before before
Now she's looking like balloon
so how do you look now

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by kingjessy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
humility33:

You're welc. I am very blunt and straightforward wink

If you don't mind will send you a PM
Not a problem dear
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
There is nothing beautiful about that girl
Saao:

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xhuntra:
Where is this girl from? Her name Kadiri is confusing. Is she a Muslim? I am asking coz she's very talented in producing and acting love story lines

She's from Auchi Edo state married to an Anambra man
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by compton11(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xhuntra:
Where is this girl from? Her name Kadiri is confusing. Is she a Muslim? I am asking coz she's very talented in producing and acting love story lines
just because he bears kadiri doesn't mean she Muslim
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by humility33(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingjessy:
Not a problem dear
cool
Noted with thanks
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
StepTwo:
Why she come sidown like cripple?

grin grin grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by 22o62021: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xhuntra:

Edo North
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Majesty33(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
To be candid, I am not older than Ruth, but I love her personality and also needs to upgrade in roles she play in movies.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kwinesther:
You this boy, this is your 97th moniker on nairaland. I don advise you tire concerning this your 419 hacker work but you no gree abi. Since you have refused to listen, destruction is not far from you, sudden sickness is knocking at your and untimely death locate you.
Lolz
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Jossyfine(f): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dopefiqehu:
Ggg

He’s a bloody scammer. Please avoid him
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chrislova:
so how do you look now
And how's that ur business..... I look better than you ....jsyk

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Letmehearword: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
[She is from Edo state Edo north to be precis ]

Where is this girl from? Her name Kadiri is confusing. Is she a Muslim? I am asking coz she's very talented in producing and acting love story lines [/quote]
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Lessel: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
The gospel in a nutshell.
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

1. Get enough sleep. It helps your body and mind to recharge.
2. Exercise/take the stairs. Good for your heart health.
3. Drink enough water. Good for your kidneys.
4. Eat less sugar. Good for your metabolic health.
5. Read/write more. Good for your brain health.

lipsrsealed
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Senomii:

And how's that ur business..... I look better than you ....jsyk
oh are u God
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by humility33(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
kingjessy:
Not a problem dear

I have sent u a PM
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by nextstep(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xhuntra:

Okene, last I heard... surname like Kadiri (or Attah), may feel like Muslim names (I think you might have wanted to say Hausa/Fulani names), but they're Ebira/Igbira.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by ellozino: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Always looking gorgeous, congrat sis
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Germi9: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Saao:
Healthy something ba? grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Still 34yrs? Ok. A very happy birthday
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by kingjessy(f): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
humility33:

I have sent u a PM
okay ,will be replying
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
The most skilful and talented actress in the entire history of Nollywood. Love her.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Bimpe29: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
34! She looks older than that really.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) by Emma1Oj(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xhuntra:
she from Edo state. Very strict eh..

Though she's above 34yrs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Laura Ikeji Removes Postpartum Acne On Her Face, But Fans Said She Did Noselift / OAP Honeypot: I Am Very Easy To Maintain If You Are Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.