Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

3 Major Reasons Why You May Consider Nigerian Webhosts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Major Reasons Why You May Consider Nigerian Webhosts (298 Views)

3 Major Ways Of Finding Guest Post Opportunities As A Blogger / 10 Major Reasons For A Slow Website Speed / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Online Business Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Reasons Why You May Consider Nigerian Webhosts by power50: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some people in Nigeria normally get confused whether to use Nigerian webhost or foreign ones. A lot of people now use Nigerian webhosts because of the below reasons.

You can easily pay in your local currency which is naira. You can make a transfer from your bank; pay with ATM card or through POS.

You can get instant phone support if you don’t want to wait for ticket support.

Prices seem cheaper than the foreign ones when you convert dollar to naira .

Get cheap and reliable hosting in Nigeria at 2,400 a year and 4,000 a year. For full details, visit https://naijaprops.com.ng/2022/03/22/get-cheap-hosting-in-nigeria-at-%e2%82%a62400-and-%e2%82%a64500-a-year/
Re: 3 Major Reasons Why You May Consider Nigerian Webhosts by haj57(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2022
With current $20 limit most banks have enforced on Naira debit cards, your first point is true.

As regards support, Arvixe and Fastcomet I have used have topnotch live chat 24/7.

There is a culture that most of us in Nigeria have not yet learnt. Separating business from personality. When Steve Jobs died, did Apple stop producing iPhones? If Zuckerberg die today, will FB go offline? Most Nigerian web hosting companies are owned and operated by individuals with a few employees who have limited access to core admin features. If the founder kpai, what is the guarantee that your websites will not be in jeopardy? I have used a few local hosts like Philmore host and Web4Africa and they were good. But the above personal reason make me prefer US hosts.

(1) (Reply)

Active 10k Nigerian IG Account Needed Asap. / I Fell For A Ransomware Scam / Make Money By Blogging 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.