Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana (56021 Views)

Vid:Nigerians Slam Ghana over Horrible Air Stairs Given To Eagles As The Arrive / Photo Of Super Eagles As Superheroes / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by damilola4162(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerians have reacted to a video of the passenger stairs Super Eagles players were given after arriving Ghana, Newspremises has gathered.

The national team players were seen jumping down from their aircraft to land on the stairs which had a base that was very low.

Nigerians who reacted to this, stated that it is unacceptable and also called for same treatment to be given to Ghanaian players when they arrive Nigeria for the return leg of the World Cup qualifiers match.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8r4p2zDmU][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-the-passenger-stairs-super-eagles-players-were-given-after-arriving-ghana-video/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Aonkuuse(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hope Ghana won't start crying when we do our own grin grin grin

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by princeemmma(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
If this Ghana team beat Nigeria, wahala go begin, twitter users wey dey talk rubbish go stay mello, me i no dey trust anything wey dem package too much.......... anything wey dem package too much from airport, na prison the person wey carry am go land

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by dawnomike(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hostility is everywhere for Nigerians

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by YeyeGbami: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerians will be forming woke online, meanwhile ordinary 1hr power supply majority of the nation no get.

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Totilopussylick(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
After this, you can imagine what the hotel they will logged them will look like tongue tongue lipsrsealed cheesy grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by WibusJaga: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ghana should not forget there is a return leg in Naija next week.
Do Me, I do You; God no go Vex. cool

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Samunique(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
One thing I've understood in life is that, nothing tangible has ever been achieved under desperation.

Ghana are in panic mode,they want it by all means, and that is going to be their undoing.

Ghana will not go to the world cup !!!

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dem want make we players break leg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Make dem no worry
When they come to Nigeria next week, na rope we go give them make dem take climb down the plane.

First to do no dey pain

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Great100000: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chai!!!

Which kind of stair is this? Ghana wan do ojoro abi, we go win las las.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 25, 2022
They want some of our players to jump and land on the stairs and maybe break there legs so that they may miss the Match, but God no go shame us grin grin

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Enddy50ty(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2022
See the kind of shabby reception we're getting from our so called "African Brother" Ghana, if it were a North African country now, we go dey shout "Racism, Racism" see how Ghana won fall their hand.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Nonsense is being made beautiful again.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Christane: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2022
forget about d stairs or jumping ...let wish d boys luck ...truth b told z not going to be easy In Ghana ...I pray super Eagles emerge victorious

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Throwback: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2022
I can assure you that this was deliberate.

I have lived and worked in Ghana in the recent past, and despite my frequent travels on different sizes of airplanes, I have never seen such poor quality airstair reserved for such a notable arrival.

Maybe they were hoping some of the Nigerian players will twist their ankle, or the psychological effects of such cold welcome will affect their playing drive.

The game has started even before kick-off.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by OtopDesign(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2022
B
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by wearsandtrends1: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Update
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by inoki247: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2022
The two fools are kuku waste of Spot dem no go pass group stage if 2 of dem qualify or 1 team so issa waste of time....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Peasce: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2022
G

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:22am On Mar 25, 2022
wearsandtrends1:
Update
fuxk off

Gone!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by DropsMic(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by osazsky(m): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Hope Ghana won't start crying when we do our own grin grin grin
na rope them go take come down..that nysc rope we used in climbing during nysc orientation camp..it can nerver cut

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2022
J
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by greymiles: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Nigerians will be forming woke online, meanwhile ordinary 1hr power supply majority of the nation no get.
Lol. For ur own eyes too, u woke ba
Mumuni

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by MuhammadMiller: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Make dem no worry
When they come to Nigeria next week, na rope we go give them make dem take climb down the plane.

First to do no dey pain
grin grin grin grin you and devil who wicked pass?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Mykelslim: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Dem go collect wotowoto cos of this grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by homesinabuja(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Lmao
I pray we qualify
Na the main thing be that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by MuteMute(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2022
We pray for Massive win

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by FalseProphet1(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2022
I see our government putting ladder for them to disembark from their plane when they come to Nigeria for the return leg.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by iLegendd(m): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2022
I already know Nigeria will win Ghana. Ghanians have made too much noise.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marcus Rashford Crashes £700,000 Rolls-royce After Burnley Win (pic) / Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022 / Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.