Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana (56027 Views)

Vid:Nigerians Slam Ghana over Horrible Air Stairs Given To Eagles As The Arrive / Photo Of Super Eagles As Superheroes / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Aplayer: 2:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Predict how many goals Nigeria's super eagles will score against Ghana and stand a chance to win amazing prizes. Follow the link below to predict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XAfaG9PL78
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by nomenclature(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Dont forget about it,call a spade a spade.it is rubbish.
Nigerians are so sued to nonsese and keep enduring it .
Christane:
forget about d stairs or jumping ...let wish d boys luck ...truth b told z not going to be easy In Ghana ...I pray super Eagles emerge victorious

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by fayne(m): 2:55am On Mar 25, 2022
As is ehnnnnnn,, am jus wondering how d players will get aboard that plane. e no go just funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Viraltrends123: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Enddy50ty:
See the kind of shabby reception we're getting from our so called "African Brother" Ghana, if it were a North African country now, we go dey shout "Racism, Racism" see how Ghana won fall their hand.

it's not racism oga, it's underdevelopment, Ghana is a poor country

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by kelmicheal: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2022
What happened to the inbuilt stairs
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Viraltrends123: 3:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Samunique:
One thing I've understood in life is that, nothing tangible has ever been achieved under desperation.

Ghana are in panic mode,they want it by all means, and that is going to be their undoing.

Ghana will not go to the world cup !!!
Forget, you are just forming theory, "nothing tangible has ever been achieved under desperation.", But Buhari won 2015 and 2019 elections. if the supper eagles don't play well, panic or no panic, we will loose
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 25, 2022
We go still win sha.

If you know or have anyone with a registered Business with (Tax Identification number, International Passport/Driving License)

A free gift of 50$ from our payment gateway pricessor.

Kindly click on the link. https:///message/HV75UYZUG7QPG1
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Rubicon67(m): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Simply return the favour by giving them bamboo ladder. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Handsnigga: 3:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Hope that Maduka Okoye is no more in our team sha
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by blowjohn(m): 3:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Isn't their team called the black stars?

This one is the black stairs.

Hope I rhymed
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by ossrojustice(m): 3:43am On Mar 25, 2022
As if Ghana have 24 hours light everyday too, Where I base in Benin we have 20 hours lights everyday for 6 days except Sundays, it's called 6 days on and 1 day off, those 6 days Monday 8am to Sunday 8am there is 20 hours lights but no lights at all throughout Sunday which is still commendable , 22% of nothern Ghana don't have lights at all and still use kerosene lamps as a means of lights, if you want to argue with me we can invite Nairaland and carry out investigation on this,I can call areas that don't have lights at all in Ghana or we go there physically, all expenses paid by the loser,we know say Nigeria nor gud for many things but we nor be most Africa country mate
YeyeGbami:
Nigerians will be forming woke online, meanwhile ordinary 1hr power supply majority of the nation no get.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by KingOfTheDamned: 3:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Unrated900:

Whats poor here bigot ants

Just read the terrible grammar you are typing . Nonsese after nonsense. Guy go to school hanging ont he street is not a life , go and write waec and get a proper education

Iliterate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by otipoju(m): 3:51am On Mar 25, 2022
obo389:
It was done on purpose. angry
So that one of our boys will probably fall and get Injured and won't play the game .
The beef and hatred these Ghanaians usually exhibit on Nigerians is unbecoming of them.

IAmanju explained that this Kumasi airport does not accomodate big planes and so had no provision for a larger stair case.

I did my research and there are only two airlines that fly to the airport. Africa world Airlines and Passion Air. They are both domestic airlines and their planes can carry only 50 passengers at a time . Meaning they are small planes with a low profile exit door.

After we qualify, we can buy two pieces of these modern stairs and donate to one each to the two airlines operating there.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by olibeans: 3:52am On Mar 25, 2022
President Buhari should've recalled our players back to Nigeria. This is unacceptable from a country that benefits from us.

Where is our sense of pride?
We are Africa's Giant and the best as well.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by otipoju(m): 4:02am On Mar 25, 2022
olibeans:
President Buhari should've recalled our players back to Nigeria. This is unacceptable from a country that benefits from us.

Where is our sense of pride?
We are Africa's Giant and the best as well.

Because of staircase...we should not go to world cup. The cutting off the head will not cure the headache
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by opribo(m): 4:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Wait a minute, could it be because the country is suffering from abject poverty thats why they could not get the right stairs for the aircraft.
I'm sure whatever happened there it is with the full knowledge and approval of minister of sport.

If they were given sufficient notice of the aircraft type they would have gone to borrow if need be.
We need not come down to that level to superiority. We can show them that by out shnining them on their soil and when they come here.

....but can we? You will understand why the unwelcoming evironment after the first leg game.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by opribo(m): 4:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Wait a minute, could it be because the country is suffering from abject poverty thats why they could not get the right stairs for the aircraft.
I'm sure whatever happened there it is with the full knowledge and approval of minister of sport.

If they were given sufficient notice of the aircraft type they would have gone to borrow if need be.
We need not come down to that level to retaliate. We can show them that by out shnining them on their soil and when they come here,we repeat same.

....but can we? You will understand why the unwelcoming evironment after the first leg game.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by opribo(m): 4:33am On Mar 25, 2022

If they were given sufficient notice of the aircraft type they would have gone to borrow if need be. That on its own is a security matter which i'm the aviation body will look into once their attention is drawn to it.

We need not come down to that level to retaliate. We can show them that by out shnining them on their soil and when they come here,we repeat same.

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Ba Wahala..

Ghanaians, na dis kind ladders we go give una wen una come.for 2nd leg.......

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Christane: 4:51am On Mar 25, 2022
nomenclature:
Dont forget about it,call a spade a spade.it is rubbish.
Nigerians are so sued to nonsese and keep enduring it .
so wat re u going to do about it? sue Ghana or wat?
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by harmony75: 4:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Nooo this is very poor of Ghana, how do you welcome your guess shabbly?!
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Nathlas1234(m): 5:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Wen it comes to this, Nigeria na baba,
Payback time gonna come.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Ghana na austerity country....not surprised.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by ignis: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
Ninety five percent of my football predictions are always true.

What happened to the other 5 percent ?
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by cp3o: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Nigerians will be forming woke online, meanwhile ordinary 1hr power supply majority of the nation no get.

I wish I had 1 hour electric power.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by ultimateprof: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2022
There is an invisible war in between the two countries. Shame on the Ghanian government.
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by pacifust058(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Na you dey stay for trenches
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by meneski(m): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Hope Ghana won't start crying when we do our own grin grin grin
comrade grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by BOYS2MEN: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Ghana winning today's match....make una naija boys go do dia fashion come back... grin
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by Manpasman: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2022
damilola4162:
Nigerians have reacted to a video of the passenger stairs Super Eagles players were given after arriving Ghana, Newspremises has gathered.

The national team players were seen jumping down from their aircraft to land on the stairs which had a base that was very low.

Nigerians who reacted to this, stated that it is unacceptable and also called for same treatment to be given to Ghanaian players when they arrive Nigeria for the return leg of the World Cup qualifiers match.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu8r4p2zDmU][/url] this shit do happen anywhere i live in kumasi probably the height of plane or more vips coming in

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-the-passenger-stairs-super-eagles-players-were-given-after-arriving-ghana-video/

this shit do happen anywhere i live in kumasi probably the height of plane or more vips coming in
Re: Nigerians React To Stairs Given To Super Eagles As They Arrived In Ghana by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Hope Ghana won't start crying when we do our own grin grin grin
Ghanaian na human being? They're simply animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Brazil: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 : (4 - 2) pens On 9th December 2022 / Mikel Obi Worn Out And Fast Asleep After Playing With His Kids (Photo) / Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.