Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Do You Know That You Are Sitting On A Goldmine... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know That You Are Sitting On A Goldmine... (212 Views)

Snake Bites Man's Bum While He Was Sitting On The Toilet And Pressing His Phone / Ways To Discover The Goldmine In Your Home / Nigeria is sitting on a Time Bomb! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Are Sitting On A Goldmine... by Phoebe108: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
� *Who is NORLAND*?
It is an international business originating from Asia.

� *Do we have products in NORLAND?*
Yes we have cleanse and detoxifying products, supplements,skincare, household, weight management , detergent, etc.

� *How do I join the business* Conduct the person invited you.......
Fill the registration form, pay for your package and get your products worth the amount you paid.

� *What do I get for introducing a new member?*
You get paid in 9 ways and you get free products and bonuses till infinity and point values *PVs* which are point systems that you accumulate and move ranks within the business.

� *Do I have to sell to get paid?*
selling isn't compulsory, you can use the products with your family But if you decide to sell then you will make more money through profit

� **What do I do after signing up?*

Recruits just 2 members and teach them to do same.

� **What if I recruit more than 2 members?*

You can only register 2 persons directly under you and the remaining people you decide where to place them under your downliners so as to help your downliners earn because when they earn, you also earn, thereby everyone earns and everyone is happy as there is no selfishness in NORLAND. We only have 2 direct legs in NORLAND.
You also get points value when people join you directly or indirectly, whatever your downlines get, you get .

� *When do I get paid?*
You will get paid immediately 2 persons are registered under you and you also gets free products voucher worth 50% (25% from each) wow isn't that amazing? As long as 2 persons are registered under you.

We get paid every wednesday as long as you team is active��. That is why you should join our Team ����because we are unstoppable�bow

� *Aside weekly bonus what else do I get*
You will get point values PVs. Which will qualify you for cash incentives� through the point value you get.

**Do we have incentives?*
Yes we do
�2 free international trips every year.✈✈✈
�cars incentives (SUV and RANGE ROVERS)��
�your earnings are paid directly into your bank account(Barclays account..other banks you withdraw your cash from Norland office.�

�House incentives�

Don't be left out����

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Having Sex With A Cow&ghana Destroyed Nigeria / Forget About Western Media, Ukraine Losing The War, Says Ukraine Based Pastor Ad / You Want To Make Money With Money? Talk To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.