Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? (645 Views)

Play This 1.6 Odd With 20k And Thank Me Later / Looking For Sure 2 Odd With 100% Guaranteed Sure Win Come In Here / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by ThankUUJesus: 2:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Thinking of playing this game with 5k to win 11k profit. The games are properly analysed and are 99% safe.
Man need money now oo, but a lose won't be funny.

If you want me to play it, click on share
If you don't want me to play it, click on like.

I will decide whether to play it or not, after checking the votes by 8am, thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by luwiizy(m): 2:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Ask Jesus, he got the answers to everything
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Thinking of playing this game with 5k to win 11k profit. The games are properly analysed and are 99% safe.

I will decide whether to play it or not, after checking the votes by 8am, thanks.

Don't
You will lose

1 Like

Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2022
No be you stake 15k and win 36k with 2odds last time?This one go cut because the games plenty.No be Macedonia beat Italy for home?
If you get liver play am.My hand no dey.
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by ThankUUJesus: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
No be you stake 15k and win 36k with 2odds last time?This one go cut because the games plenty.No be Macedonia beat Italy for home?
If you get liver play am.My hand no dey.
luwiizy
make Una vote na, na vote I want o
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
luwiizy
When you chop you dey settle people wey vote?Oga play wetin dey your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by ThankUUJesus: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
u see I know why I don't want to settle anybody. If I try it, the aim of your votes to me, will be useless because everyone will start voting for it to be played so they can ask for money or settlement when the game wins.

So anyone thats voting is voting with his right mind and not to be settled.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Puremaker8: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
luwiizy
game is too plenty, 3odds games should not more than 5 slection
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Emax911: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

play it
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Emax911: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Revolution2022:
dnt mind the guy he has won like 3 times and hs nt settled anybody

1 Like

Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Emax911: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
u see I know why I don't want to settle anybody. If I try it, the aim of your votes to me, will be useless because everyone will start voting for it to be played so they can ask for money or settlement when the game wins.

baseless rant. even when u win u dnt help any1 but u will seek for opinion. despite winning 3 times. even when people do nt ark u 4 money and quote u abt ur source and if u cn help them next u dnt respond. only to show ticket wins and japa. lol

1 Like

Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don't even recognize some teams there... I'll pass.
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

Play wetin dey your mind.
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by FODA(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
luwiizy:
Ask Jesus, he got the answers to everything
it will surely win
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by 2special(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shey the game enter
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by ThankUUJesus: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
2special:
Shey the game enter
no, the game cut but I didnt play it. I will not post tips here again.
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by 2special(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
No problem.... Good luck next time

2 Likes

Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Emax911: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
better. did ur tips benefit us. lol
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by VicM6: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
everytime vote...mtcheew,e b like say dis one don dey yawere small small sha
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by ThankUUJesus: 1:06am On Mar 26, 2022
Emax911:
better. did ur tips benefit us. lol
no wonder my spirit didnt permit me to send u money. see how bitter and rude you are. 3 days ago, I thought about the #1000 and #500 u kept asking me for and I was like, what does he want to do with #500, he would just waste the money cos the money won't be useful to him. I also thought that 1k won't be useful too, so I decided to send you 5k because you kept asking even when others stopped asking, though I was suspecting it may be same person using different usernames to ask for money. Nevertheless, I decided to send you 5k, because at least 5k can be a little useful to u, I tried sending the money from my mobile app but my data started going off but works on my normal browsing app. later on, I tried sending again but same thing was happening. so I said let me relax and do it later but then a thought came in and said I should not send u any money and is that how I will be sending everyone 5k always, I thought about it and stopped because my aim of dropping games for vote is not to be sending people 5k. Seriously in my mind, I had good plans for you, not just about sending u 5k but also helping you grow.

Thank God I didnt send you money. You are a very silly and rude person and I would advice you to change from your deceitful character for good things to come to you.
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Emax911: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=ThankUUJesus post=111374984]no wonder my spirit didnt permit me to send u money. see how bitter and rude you are. 3 days ago, I thought about the #1000 and #500 u kept asking me for and I was like, what does he want to do with #500, he would just waste the money cos the money won't be useful to him. I also thought that 1k won't be useful too, so I decided to send you 5k because you kept asking even when others stopped asking, though I was suspecting it may be same person using different usernames to ask for money. Nevertheless, I decided to send you 5k, because at least 5k can be a little useful to u, I tried sending the money from my mobile app but my data started going off but works on my normal browsing app. later on, I tried sending again but same thing was happening. so I said let me relax and do it later but then a thought came in and said I should not send u any money and is that how I will be sending everyone 5k always, I thought about it and stopped. baseless. u nt sendng anyt kill me?
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Emax911: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
u wanted to for 3 days. lol. and i dnt gamble. and if u want to help help. how will u b saying sme will waste d money. if am rude. u lie a lot and whatever i wrote or others wrote is d truth. and it is a bitter pill.
Re: Should I Play This 3.2 Odd With 5k ?? by Emax911: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
its nt about me. ur 1k wnt kill me. am a student and people who will cn will help me. i stopped quoting u if u because u r proud and u kept ignoring people. after thankujesus na to japa. lol

(1) (Reply)

This Is Ajegunle - Maracana Stadium - 10 5-aside Pitches, 8 7-aside Pitches, Oth / Raleigh Adult Bicycle For Sale (New Photos Posted) SOLD!!! / Ronaldo Willing To Forgo £150,000 Of His Weekly Salary In His Quest For Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.