Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US (1078 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / Using Keke NAPEP For Ambulance Or Police Vehicle: Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
ednut1:
Cant pay 1700 but wants a home loan. What kind of silly story is this

At last, someone else has enough sense to see how ridiculous that story is. Not only that but there’s no way ONE unpaid medical bill completely ruined the person’s credit. It seems as though they are broke with awful credit and a terrible work history.
Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

At last, someone else has enough sense to see how ridiculous that story is. Not only that but there’s no way ONE unpaid medical bill completely ruined the person’s credit. It seems as though they are broke with awful credit and a terrible work history.
collections too doesn’t happen in a month for them not sort it out. This story no just follow. You no get 1700 but will drop lets say 20k to 40k as downpayment hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by DannyFX2638: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
The way most Nigerians react to this story makes me believe that Nigerians don't actually have sense .. both the once home and abroad don't actually know how things work (Majority) .. This story is real .. and I even read how most Americans reacted to it .. be here it's a different thing .. Yes .. the op copied the story from Quora. But the response from Quora and the one I'm seeing here is totally different... Here in nairaland.. they said it's a lie... While on Quora .. the Americans gave the woman tips on how to go about it.. some even offered help .. But nairaland people say the story na fake .. some begin form minister of health and ambulance service .. this speaks alot

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just because a person posted it to Quora doesn’t mean that it is all true.
Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Rather than debate things that I’m confident about, let me ask you a few things pertaining to the original subjects.

Perhaps the US government can learn a thing or two from the Nigerian government. Tell me, what does the Nigerian government believe in to benefit it’s citizens? What are benefits guaranteed to all regardless of class? How do taxes benefit the greater good within your country? Can the average earning or even pennilessness citizen receive medical procedures, ambulance transport, etc. and have months or even years to pay? What about the quality of care there? What makes your leaders and others leave the country for medical attention?

You're very funny. Diversionary tactics. This is not a debate and I don't see any useful debate between the US and NG along those lines.
I have lived in 3 continents and familiar with both countries.

You know the answers to all those questions and I don't see the need of you posing them here. The truth is each country in the world is unique, they've got the highs and lows. I focus more on learning about other people and places.
Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The story obviously is incomplete and if your claim of being an attorney is true, a little research would have given you a better picture. If it doesn't suit your leanings then it's not true, it doesn't have to be Mrs.

ednut1:
collections too doesn’t happen in a month for them not sort it out. This story no just follow. You no get 1700 but will drop lets say 20k to 40k as downpayment hahahaha

Your post shows you don't know how the credit system in the US works neither do you have an idea of the US credit system. Your deduction of the narrative is flawed.
Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by ednut1(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Studymore123:

The story obviously is incomplete and if your claim of being an attorney is true, a little research would have given you a better picture. If it doesn't suit your leanings then it's not true, it doesn't have to be Mrs.

Your post shows you don't know how the credit system in the US works neither do you have an idea of the US credit system. Your deduction of the narrative is flawed.
lol you will soon tell us an homeless man bought a house with mortgage

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That You Personally Pay For Ambulance In The US by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 29, 2022
klawaaa:
You said free education in the states! You won't want to send your wards to those free high schools dude because they grow up to become druggie

Not true.

The quality of the public school depends on the neighborhood it is located. A lot of public schools are academically better and have better athletics than their private counterparts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira / Madrid - Just For Fun / No Interivew Date For U.s Visa Till 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.