Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira (1067 Views)

Guys Smash Cars In Road Rage At Ajah (Video, Photos) / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania / Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by HisaacPlus: 6:53pm On Mar 03
What do you think of possibility of you getting one?

Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by jkpbestseries: 6:55pm On Mar 03
No matter how e cost i will buy them plenty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03
Impossible. In 2016 or 2017 a company i was doing secondment at bought corolla for some managers. It was 24m then. shocked

Same corolla in Canada after taxes is 31k dollars. Equivalent to 32m naira. Why is a poor country like Nigeria charging so much to even clear a car

3 Likes

Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by oz4real83(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03
Just visit any of the govt parastatal and count how many Toyota vehicles you will find there. If Nigeria manufactured all the tyres in those countless number of Toyota vehicles, do you know what it will add to our economy? Nigeria is economically down because we are not part of the production-chain of any major products all over the world and this is how most countries get foreign exchange that strengthen their economy.

4 Likes

Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by UnknownT: 9:36pm On Mar 03
ednut1:
Impossible. In 2016 or 2017 a company i was doing secondment at bought corolla for some managers. It was 24m then. shocked

Same corolla in Canada after taxes is 31k dollars. Equivalent to 32m naira. Why is a poor country like Nigeria charging so much to even clear a car
dollar increment will affect the original price of the vehicle, also affect the shipping, affect the clearing and then add the gain the company will make

1 Like

Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03
If lexus armour is 750m....that means range rover sv armour or G63 armour will go for over 1b
Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:58am On Mar 04
Pretty sad to be living inna shit hole grin

Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by GloriousGbola: 6:57pm On Mar 05
ednut1:

In 2008 they got me a corolla for 4 m or maybe 6m. That time, if you were in traffic in vi in the morning, you could literally see a sequential line of corollas.

cry cry
Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by jesmond3945: 5:11pm On Mar 06
ednut1:

buy made in nigeria bro. We must get sense by force
Re: DOLLARS - NAIRA EXCHANGE: See Current Prices Of Toyota Range Of Cars In Naira by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06
jesmond3945:
buy made in nigeria bro. We must get sense by force
did they tell you innoson and nord are cheap Ask yourself why are Nigerians not rushing it 🤣

(1) (Reply)

Escape From American ‘hell’ / Nigerians Abroad,have U Been Accused Or Punished Because You Are From Nigeria? / Dv2011 Results Out! Check Your Results Here Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.