Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom (16206 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap Three Pastors On Their Way To Crusade In Kogi, Demand N80m Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by LordKushmann(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Felixalex:
Ahuzubilahi
Lol.. Enyioko bụtuo.. Ha ga-emecha huzuo anya.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by hoyze24: 6:42am On Mar 25, 2022
I'm wondering why the driver used the Kogi route. Most Benue link buses traveling to Lagos use the Enugu- Onitsha route. I hope the whole passengers come out alive and unharmed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by owiko(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2022
P
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by donleo92(m): 6:43am On Mar 25, 2022
waytin the pregnant woman do nau? abi the corpers? na them be government abi na buhari them bi?
if e sure for the kidnappers I go drop buhari location for them make them go kidnap am. actually him location na aso rock

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by McLizbae: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Nawa o! If this people have 60m them nor go enta benue links o! God have mercy o!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Larrysung(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2022
D
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by OGwales(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Why can't they just go to government House since it is money they want? Na there dem fit see the kind money wey dem want...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Codes151(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2022
NYSC go post you go stupid place. You go gree go.

This is why I love me. Their dad

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Afonja states
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by BleedTears: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/gunmen-kidnap-corps-members-pregnant-woman-in-kogi-demand-n60m-ransom.html

I don't understand, how will a driver going to Lagos from gboko, be at anyigba by 4pm.

Benue state to Lagos vehicles leave 5-8am in the morning.
By 4pm drivers should be at ore

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Omobola121(f): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2022
The driver's narrative is somehow. They should probe him well. Normally, he suppose take Enugun -Onitsha route, why taking Kogi?

He stopped for just two men when he could have increased speed and probably injured them. It wasn't like they blocked the road according to what he said. The man no clean for the matter jare.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Penywise(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a country?

To a lot of idiots IPOB members are the problem in the country not bandit. How can people be this foolish. I always pray for my south east and south south brothers and sisters.

I really don't care if bandits feast on the northerners or south west, because to them ESN is the main problem as such should be crush to smithereens and not BANDITS . As they would say that bandits are business men, so this is clearly a business.

Delete this and stop embarrassing yourself. Ipob has no business with north central states. This are clearly armed robbers/kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by BleedTears: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Omobola121:
The driver's narrative is somehow. They should probe him well. Normally, he suppose take Enugun -Onitsha route, why taking Kogi?

He stopped for just two men when he could have increased speed and probably injured them. It wasn't like they blocked the road according to what he said. The man no clean for the matter jare.

The road to Enugu is very terrible now. But by 4pm every transport vehicle going from Benue to Lagos would have been in the southwest state not in Kogi.

Anyigba is just few kilometers away from otukpo. Na bicycle him carry?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by ZooCountry45: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2022
TeeGentle:
Where did they want to see the 60 million
Abi na governor daughter they kidnap

The money will be payed. Banditry pays more higher than btc
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Iykoto86(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Buhari foolishness and ineptitude caused this. There was nothing like kidnapping for ransom before he assumed office in 2015. Immediately he assumed office, his fulani brothers started causing havoc. Killing villages and causing one or two mayhem in the north. Instead of the presidency to cut their wings, he refused because they are his brothers. Now their wings grew into not just killings, but also kidnapping people for ransom. Rather than Buhari to still cut their wings, he refused still. Now, they’ve made kidnapping and killings so lucrative that every cankerworms up north think it’s a good way of making money in this harsh economy.

Buhari will go down history as the most horrible president to ever mantle this country. Smh
louder.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by lovat(m): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Buhari foolishness and ineptitude caused this. There was nothing like kidnapping for ransom before he assumed office in 2015. Immediately he assumed office, his fulani brothers started causing havoc. Killing villages and causing one or two mayhem in the north. Instead of the presidency to cut their wings, he refused because they are his brothers. Now their wings grew into not just killings, but also kidnapping people for ransom. Rather than Buhari to still cut their wings, he refused still. Now, they’ve made kidnapping and killings so lucrative that every cankerworms up north think it’s a good way of making money in this harsh economy.

Buhari will go down history as the most horrible president to ever mantle this country. Smh
you voted for Buhari twice.

Just keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Joseph08(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Some drivers work with kidnappers and they always have their percentage...

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria.

The hustling is real in Nigeria if you don't gerrit forget abourrit.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Sultty(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Nigerians I can't hear u angry angry

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Splitmind: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a country?

To a lot of idiots IPOB members are the problem in the country not bandit. How can people be this foolish. I always pray for my south east and south south brothers and sisters.

I really don't care if bandits feast on the northerners or south west, because to them ESN is the main problem as such should be crush to smithereens and not BANDITS . As they would say that bandits are business men, so this is clearly a business.

Ipob is worse. At least kidnappers are just doing business, bit ipobians want to tear this great country apart.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Charly68: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Bello will fish them out in few days , trust the Governor
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by adebayo987: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by AmadorSays: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Na wa, I hope they are released to their families without harm.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by BigYash: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2022
FG boys are doing their job as instructed. That's why FG can't deploy security forces there,but na where them fit kill innocent citizens you dey see them...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Kennix90(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2022
This s a derogatory speech n filled with hate, can't u atleast b human, so d ppl in dere den should b killed for all u care since it doesn't affect east, wat makes u so sure there's no easternan amongst dem
What a country?

I really don't care if bandits feast on the northerners or south west, because to them ESN is the main problem as such should be crush to smithereens and not BANDITS . As they would say that bandits are business men, so this is clearly a business.[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by oluwaseyi0: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Compare this to the BRT driver
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by XDaBOSS(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
That driver is a suspect. The police should arrest him and commence their investigation from there.
His narration is shady as FK.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by LordIsaac(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2022
So he couldn't revise the car? His testimony is suspicious....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by Seankhalifa: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What a country?

u must be a sadist nigga
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by geelite(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
the country is not safe but, save grin grin grin grin grin grin awon ole
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom by shopwiser: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Nothing any one would tell me... Na the driver set them up abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! See What A Herdsman Was Caught Doing / Fake Doctor Delivered Over 90 Babies / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.