Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens (25098 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by SarkinYarki: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Pious101:
The best candidates like Osibanjo, Ameachi and fashola are the kind of president Nigeria would never have for a very long time.

Remove Fashola from there..he has nothing to offer ..he is worse than Tinubu
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Truthisunique3: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2022
drlateef:

You will be shocked. Tinubu is a moving train. The 19 governors who have been giving Buhari headache are pro-Tinubu. All the north is quiet about presidential candidate because of Tinubu. Those who should know are aware of this. The Hausa Fulani are not backstabbers like your tribe. Wait and see.
lol, which 19 governor's

Clowns you have such numbers na him buhari and his governor's dey decide for apc

Joke on you, the north is a moving train, south west are the ones playing catch up

1 Like

Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Slurity(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Toks2008:

Exactly. So he is trying other options like consensus which is very much in line with party constitution.

Tinubu will certainly buy all the delegates to foster himself on APC and osinbajo dont have such money.
Osinbajo can't even contest against Tinubu else he will be seen as traitor and disloyal in Yoruba land. Northern people prefer him because they feel he is soft and can be control unlike Jagaban that is much tougher
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by EastisBae: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Something I already knew since! How Tinubu and yorubas believed they would succeed Buhari is what baffles me. Like seriously, these guys actually thought Fulanis and Northerners are so stupid to allow them dominate Nigeria politically? That's exactly what it will mean should Tinubu or any yoruba succeed Buhari.

Yet it's even funny how they claim to be politically sophisticated when they can't even see beyond their noses.

Talk about history always repeating itself, Awolowo, MKO and now Tinubu.

Deja Vu!!!

Truthisunique3:
lol, which 19 governor's

Clowns you have such numbers na him buhari and his governor's dey decide for apc

Joke on you, the north is a moving train, south west are the ones playing catch up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Jonathan39: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
You must be dreaming sir. He should win the primary with his popularity let's see. You think Nigeria is Southwest?
Slurity:
What You failed to understand is that, even though Buhari is number 1 in APC, Tinubu is bigger than him in popularity.
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by ityP(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Slurity:
That same mumu that Afonja mumu gives us gives leverage to achieve our aims and plans, the afonja remains the most developed area in the country, economy stability is far better, we are not complaining about been marginalized in politics, the same you always believe the north are draft, yet they keep rulling. I think it is time you guys really need to ask yourself who is really not smart.

You don switch argument. The north is the most under developed, but na them dey in charge
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by ityP(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Most Pdp governors are in the last term.. Na mouth they get no be action

The powerful once .. WIKE THE BELIEVE DON GO COLLECT PRESIDENTIAL FORM.

Every Pdp party member know say Pdp has zoned it to North

No be by media noise ..

Kwankwanso go soon collect ticket

Saraki go follow

Bala don collect

Taraba is going to senate

Benue is going to senate

And you’re saying south..

Are you not a party member or Na Nairaland you dey get your info?

Apc is going North too.. because they want to retain power ..

Buhari mess up big time and the north understands.. and thy still have same opportunity like other region to contest.

Apc is seriously considering Jonathan .. and been in the offer .. Gej is not interested..

Peter picked form for a reason ..

Over here in the north .. peter is an option
Jonathan is an option .. Atiku is an option to elites ..

But Yoruba .. Na lie .. Na just personalities wey don benefit from Yoruba ..

Or you think Apc is considering Jonathan just like that..

You can’t rig or oppress votes when the people reject your candidate ..
North votes ..

Unlike the south

Kwankwaso no even dey PDP again grin
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by ityP(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, its osinbajo, amaechi cannot even participate unless he resigns

I agree
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by ityP(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Slurity:
wait to see the end of the movie. Actor never die, you already predict if the movie will have part 2 or not.

We dey watch
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Frigga13: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
ityP:

Kwankwaso no even dey PDP again grin

When he decamp?

To which party grin

When was the party registered?

Make una no Dey give rubbish stories .. he criticized Pdp and Apc .. so when did he decamp and what’s the name of his party

All this yorub urchins sef
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Jonathan39: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2022
By 2023, you will learn politics 101.
drlateef:

You will be shocked. Tinubu is a moving train. The 19 governors who have been giving Buhari headache are pro-Tinubu. All the north is quiet about presidential candidate because of Tinubu. Those who should know are aware of this. The Hausa Fulani are not backstabbers like your tribe. Wait and see.
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by LordKushmann(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

According to buhari:

Which age are we right now?

As in.. You should see how i laughed at that comment. Stone Age wey we dey now na even Neolithic era.. Na Mesozoic era we de enter now. Dem go begin use stone implements because of no power for machine tools.
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Bluntemperor: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Newyorkitis:
The voters have the final say.

Let them continue to meet Buhari in London or Aso rock,day and night,the will of the people will prevail!
Since this govt and it's advisers have one year or to go,they should not think of any extension for themselves!
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by obinoral1179(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

By the time the North finishes with Yoruba people ..
They will learn politcs of love by force

They believe say tribalism will get them to power in an ethnic minded Nigeria..

Hated and bitterness will keep limiting them in yorubaland .

Shebi Na igbo Be their problem ..

Tinubu Must Contest
Any Yoruba human

Must!

People that are going into political wilderness for another 200 years ..

2024 they go wake.
Power returns North
This is premium tears you are shedding..... Give or take Yoruba will be the centre of the the Central government either 1,2,3,4,5or 6 position so save yourself the stress of and campaign for your candidates.....
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria cannot be good because they are planning on recycling failures.
That is if we vote for them. We are wise now like a serpent. Tinubu Atiku will never rule this Nation again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by chatinent: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
That is if we vote for them. We are wise now like a serpent. Tinubu Atiku will never rule this Nation again

Gbamsolutely
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by HRMK: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
NOTHING LIKE CONSENSUS!IT IS WAY WHEREBY BUHARI USES VETO POWERS TO PICK THOSE HE PREFERED!MOST OF THEM WULD BE FROM HIS OLD WING OF CPC!!
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Slurity:
Osinbajo can't even contest against Tinubu else he will be seen as traitor and disloyal in Yoruba land. Northern people prefer him because they feel he is soft and can be control unlike Jagaban that is much tougher

Please delete the embolden. It is one of the most unintelligent posts i have seen in a long time. For you to even see OSINBAJO AS soft is laughable.

A man that did what he did when Buhari was away does not appear to me as soft
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Jackson105: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
[s][/s]Before this

Yoruba people were online and social media with noise ..
once Buhari raise Tinubu hand is over .. Na that one dey burst me pass grin. Seunmg..

Tinubu is Jagaban of Africa grin

The only Nigerian kingmaker grin

Buhari Godfather And Apc National Leader grin

Tinubu brought Jonathan Government down grin. How?

Tinubu slayers of igbos and pdp grin. Belike Na igbos Dey slay am now.. grin

All this while, Asgard keep telling Yoruba people dey truth and reality, but they always believe propaganda..
Buhari is a dullard , Buhari is a dullard .. osibanjo Na the main person grin

Now who be dullards for the country..

When Oshiomole coup happened .. we Dey loud say Tinubu Dey cry.. Yoruba say Na kingmaker.. to believe reality dey hard Yoruba

See today .. Buhari just Dey avoid Tinubu.. those cozy me and you relationship with pictures no Dey come again..
those kind London visit grin no Dey happen again

E change fast..

Na Yoruba mouth .. Na him be their undoing .. media lies and hype .. propaganda

But Yoruba believe say Na igbos be their problem.. think say hatred and bitterness go give them power

Tinubu Must Contest!

Must! Walahi .. Must.

Shehi North have 50million votes and ganduje 40 million
2024 yoruba go wake

Power to the people

Power returns North.[s][/s]

You will run mad last last, with your Yoruba obsession.
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by seunjungle1(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
..to you now Buhari is a saint.
No wonder you still remain here...your situation is pathetic

Stevenson20:
You see people that doesn't talk much, you seriously need to fear them. Buhari will show some desperate polithiefcians shege.

It will all end in premium tears pro max for some people.
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Stevenson20: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
seunjungle1:
..to you now Buhari is a saint.
No wonder you still remain here...your situation is pathetic

This shows that you are a pure definition of stupidity. From the entire post did you see where I ascribed saint to the vegetable.

Abeg getart
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Exceed15: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Newyorkitis:
The voters have the final say.

If it is fair and credible

1 Like

Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by bjdon: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
When you accept that Buhari is first and foremost, a northern nationalist, then everything becomes clear. There is no way Buhari will not put the interest of the North first. This means going for GEJ as he can only do 1 term, most likely with Buni as running mate.
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

How can Tinubu be more pupolar than the president of the country ?

Now I see you're a kid

More popular with his political peers and Party members. Dummy.
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by JOemmy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nigeria have invented their own brand of democracy where is consensus candidates accepted anywhere in the world?
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by ityP(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

When he decamp?

To which party grin

When was the party registered?

Make una no Dey give rubbish stories .. he criticized Pdp and Apc .. so when did he decamp and what’s the name of his party

All this yorub urchins sef

Abeg o, if you wan insult me, use another thing. How will you say I be Yoruba? Those people that make noise and make mouth up and down, while Buhari is showing their god Tinubu pepper? grin Haba boss. I am simply saying that the political tune now shows clearly that the two parties will present Southerners as candidates. A southerner will be president in 2023; definitely not that idiot that pees on his body grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Frigga13: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
ityP:

Abeg o, if you wan insult me, use another thing. How will you say I be Yoruba? Those people that make noise and make mouth up and down, while Buhari is showing their god Tinubu pepper? grin Haba boss. I am simply saying that the political tune now shows clearly that the two parties will present Southerners as candidates. A southerner will be president in 2023; definitely not that idiot that pees on his body grin grin grin

I feel you grin just put am for you..

But

Pdp has zoned ticket to North and so it remains

Peter need to contest .. first .. so when next igbos are coming .. he won’t be a newbie .. but grounded

By next elections most of this stakeholders might have been retired .

Na them Saraki Obi Kwankwanso etc will be taking over

Obi need a National view ..
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by ityP(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

I feel you grin just put am for you..

But

Pdp has zoned ticket to North and so it remains

Peter need to contest .. first .. so when next igbos are coming .. he won’t be a newbie .. but grounded

By next elections most of this stakeholders might have been retired .

Na them Saraki Obi Kwankwanso etc will be taking over

Obi need a National view ..

I'm sure Peter Obi won't get the ticket too. I also encourage him not to give up hope. He should keep on fighting. Buhari fought for many years before he got the ticket. Tinubu that didn't fight feels they'll just give him ticket like that. Lol. But then, I still insist both parties will present Southerners. So we have to just wait and see. But I go still prefer an Atiku compared to that drug baron from Lagos grin
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by luizpippo(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Slurity:
What You failed to understand is that, even though Buhari is number 1 in APC, Tinubu is bigger than him in popularity.

Are you freaking kidding me?

You mean a Buhari that without Tinubu had the North on lockdown and was even able to battle the PDP with their federal might?

Do you think Tinubu would have been able to get half Buhari's vote in 2007 or 2011?
Re: 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens by Pious101: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Remove Fashola from there..he has nothing to offer ..he is worse than Tinubu
really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.