Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Things To Take Note Before Buying A Factory's Unlocked Iphone Or Icloud Locked I - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things To Take Note Before Buying A Factory's Unlocked Iphone Or Icloud Locked I (230 Views)

Faulty Screen Or Icloud Locked Iphone X,xr,xs Needed For Swap Or Buy / Differences Between A Factory, World Wide, And Chip Unlock Iphone? / How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Take Note Before Buying A Factory's Unlocked Iphone Or Icloud Locked I by Deajaay(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Always remember to check the IMEI
you can always do these by yourself, or require the assistance of a phone assistant or engineer...
With these you can be able to detect if any other thing is wrong with the iPhone other that it Icloud lock or unlocked

Always check for the battery health

And check for the phone Gig

We would continue to give you all the tips you need at DO Stores

Once you purchase from us be rest assured

Contact via WHATSAPP:07098922677
CALL US ON :08081748111

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10s Vs Redmi Note 9s / With “inspiration Ahead”, OPPO Boosts The Morale Of Roland-garros 2022 / The Key Specs And Features Of The Infinix Note 12 G88 And The Samsung Galaxy A51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.