Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis (1550 Views)

WW2 Document By Jewish ADL To All Jews On How To dodge the draft.. / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out / Soldiers From Other Countries Fighting Russia In Ukraine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by BigBabyJesus: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2022
You just can't make this up.

The Jewish organization Anti-Defamation League , ADL just issued a statement glorifying the Ukrainian Ultranationalist Azov militia that are fighting Russian forces in Ukraine.

Well, when you consider that the Azov militia were funded by Jewish oligarchs to rid Ukraine of ethnic Russians and are currently the main force fighting to preserve the criminal Khazar oligarchs grip on Ukraine you begin to understand why the ADL is rooting for Azov Nazis.

The hypocrisy and double standards of this jewish vermin knows no bounds.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by Jennyjay283: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Its unfair

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by BigBabyJesus: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Mainly non racist and marginal nazis !

Reminds me of the CNN coverage of the George Floyd riots which they dubbed as "mainly peaceful protests".

2 Likes

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by BigBabyJesus: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Andriy Biletsky, the founder of Azov, declares that he is not racist or antisemitic. In an interview he explained that he regards Israel and Japan as role models for the development of Ukraine.

Why won't he support Jews when his Azov fake nazis are funded by jewish coin.

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by ivolt: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Fake headline.
How is the content related to the headline?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by SarkinYarki: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Who woulda thought we we would a time America will prop and fund Nazism

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:

The Azov militias were funded by jewish coin to rid Ukraine of ethnic Russians.

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by cherishmichael: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Jennyjay283:
Its unfair

Really?

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
ivolt:
Fake headline.
How is the content related to the headline?
SMH
[/s]

It is your type that will bow before the soon to be unvieled jewish Moshiac.
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by nku5: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2022
After all they went through? They never learn...

The old testament is one huge story of them not learning

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by ivolt: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
[s][/s]

It is your type that will bow before the soon to be unvieled jewish Moshiac.
Go and treat your mental problem.
Never quote me again until you do so!
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Azov is funded by Israeli Igor Kolomoisky. He sits right up there in the Jewish oligarch's parasitic control of Ukraine.

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2022
ivolt:

Go and treat your mental problem.
Never quote me again until you do so!

Go and prepare your anus for the Jewish Moshiac .

Eternal slave of judas.
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2022
nku5:

The more they scheme, the more they fail.

Their only hope now is Bros Jay coming down to save their arses from a real well deserved holocaust .
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by nku5: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2022
ODB I've been using one eye to look for your posts on this Russia vs Ukraine gbas gbos grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by ivolt: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Remind me again the first country to sign an alliance pact with Hitler?
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2022
ADL threatened to use American media outlets to paint Iceland as nazis and destroy their tourism industry if they went ahead with the circumcision ban.
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by nku5: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

The more they scheme, the more they fail.

Their only hope now is Bros Jay coming down to save their arses from a real well deserved holocaust .

He will. He's faithful regardless of human bs
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
nku5:
ODB I've been using one eye to look for your posts on this Russia vs Ukraine gbas gbos grin
I got tons of topics posted but majority have been deleted by the Globo Homo tranny mods
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by joyandfaith: 7:52am On Mar 25, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

[s]The Azov militias were funded by jewish coin to rid Ukraine of ethnic Russians[/s].

And Neo-nazi in Russia invaded Ukraine.
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2022
ivolt:

Remind me again the first country to sign an alliance pact with Hitler?

Yes, Nazi germany was so desperate to get rid of their jewish pestilence problem that they signed an agreement with world Jewry to deport all Jews back to Palestine.

They even had a commerative coin on the jasbara agreement .

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2022
joyandfaith:

And Neo-nazi in Russia invaded Ukraine.

Lol. This JIDF shabbat goy. Are you on 24/7 duty now ?

Must earn your shekels but at least don't be a retardo .
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2022
nku5:

He will. He's faithful regardless of human bs

At the end only Christ can solve this Jewish plague .
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by joyandfaith: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Lol. This JIDF shabbat goy. Are you on 24/7 duty now ?

Must earn your shekels but at least don't be a retardo .

I earn in Ruble. Do yoi earn in Yuan? Try to work 36/7 for ultra- Nazi club.
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by AJSfan: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2022
I thought Ukraine denied that there were no neonazis... Putin was right then. His agenda has been to demilitarize and deneonazify. Mariupol has been Deneonazified

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by BloomingDale(f): 8:14am On Mar 25, 2022
nku5:

Lol. How can hybrids be the real Jews? They have recessive genes and will simply die out if they don’t introduce black genes into their line. Imagine God creating humans with recessive genes.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by ken6488(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
I never believe jews or American will ever support Nazi

After all there atrocities

Ussr lost 29 million men in ww2

If Russia losing 200k men to prevent a million dead it is worth the fight
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2022
ken6488:
I never believe jews or American will ever support Nazi

After all there atrocities

Ussr lost 29 million men in ww2

If Russia losing 200k men to prevent a million dead it is worth the fight
the "neo-nazis" in Ukraine are funded by jews, trained by jews, armed by jews and given other resources by jews. Make no mistake, this jewish pilpul is aimed at the people paying attention to their filthy jewish lies. Their enemies are everyone but themselves and they will do and say whatever to advance their position. They are wicked and only hellfire will cleanse this filth.
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by gambojimeta: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
No where in the screenshot refers them as good nazi.

The title is misleading.
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by EmperorHadrain: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
gambojimeta:

The title is misleading.

But a jew is financing the Azov Nazi militia.

What the crooked ADL is saying is that the Azov , despite being Nazis , do not attack Jews in Ukraine , so in essence they are good Nazis .
Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2022
gambojimeta:

The title is misleading.

Na until dem write "good Nazi" before you get the message?

1 Like

Re: Jewish ADL Says Azov Nazis Fighting Russia Are Good Nazis by BigBabyJesus: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs —study By United States Scientists / Gaddafi 'seen In Zimbabwe On Mugabe's Private Jet' , Escapes Libya / China’s Military Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.