Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified (162 Views)

Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda / Where Are You Worshipping At Today? / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2022
This my GOD eeeeeh, my GOD eeeeeh, my GOD eeeeh-eeeh,
This my GOD eeeeeh, You are too much!!!

This my Father eeeh, my Abbah eeeeh, my Abbah eeeh---eeeh,
This my Father, You are too much!!!

This my Jesus eeeeeh, my Jesus eeeeeh, my Jesus eeeeeh--eeeeh,
This my Jesus, You are too much!!!

This my Holy Spirit eeeeeh, my Holy Spirit eeeeeh, my Holy Spirit eeeh---eeeh,
This my Holy Spirit, You are too much!!!
Singing and Praising and Worshipping; the TRUE LIVING GOD!!!.....
Re: Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by OBALOLA55(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2022
ochibuogwu5:
This my GOD eeeeeh, my GOD eeeeeh, my GOD eeeeh-eeeh,
This my GOD eeeeeh, You are too much!!!

This my Father eeeh, my Abbah eeeeh, my Abbah eeeh---eeeh,
This my Father, You are too much!!!

This my Jesus eeeeeh, my Jesus eeeeeh, my Jesus eeeeeh--eeeeh,
This my Jesus, You are too much!!!

This my Holy Spirit eeeeeh, my Holy Spirit eeeeeh, my Holy Spirit eeeh---eeeh,
This my Holy Spirit, You are too much!!!
Singing and Praising and Worshipping; the TRUE LIVING GOD!!!.....
TALO PA JESU undecided
Re: Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Psalms 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
Re: Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
May the mercy obtained from the throne of God's grace continue to uphold and be provoked over our lives *fresh/anew* each second of our earthly existence from one degree of glory and holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness by the working power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Holy Spirit quicken us to call upon the name of the GOD-HEAD in spirit and in truth this day 25-03-2022 and every second of our earthly existence *afresh/anew* in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Joshua 5:9 And the LORD(Abbah My Father) said unto Joshua(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi), This day(27-03-2022) have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt(the flesh/old-nature) from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal(Salvation inside Jesus Christ Crucified) unto this day.

(1) (Reply)

Church Service / How To Receive The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / How To Overcome The Deceitfulness Of Pride - Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.