Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate (17637 Views)

APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido / PDP Convention: How Wike Mobilised Governors To Endorse Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by spafu(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2022
Kai
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
G
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
MonkeyMods:

You mean leodeking aka igweofnnewi aka Simplyleo?

He is hiding under Olumo Rock
hehehehhe

Buhari don dump them where they belong grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Iykopee(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
It is finished. The chairman of agbero republic should, as a matter of fact, desire plan a B with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by ignis: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Clueless and incompetence.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Karemarealty288(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
But I am a youth naaaaa!

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is settled that Sen. Adamu is the consensus candidate.
All these political developments will end in praise to God for an Asiwaju Tinubu victory at the Presidential election in 2023.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Self consolations

Tinubu my ass

The best Tinubu can do now is to decamp

Ogbeni read again
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

Self consolations

Tinubu my ass

Ogbeni read again
Political strategy of hate , lies and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo like you will not win election for you sir.

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Ferdinandu(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Party of Bandits. If Nigerians don't dislodge APC from power by next year then we should all know we have entered the darkness that will never go.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Political strategy of hate , lies and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo like you will not win election for you sir.
My mission is clear and which is to support anything and everything that will stop Tinubu from becoming president, and I am very very happy that Buhari too do no want Tinubu to be president because of his greed and corrupt nature.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Jackson105: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Amaechi endorsed adamu to buhari even tinubu urchins know this unless you are new

Political appointees can observe the convention if they want to just as tinubu and other delegates would also be observing the consensus ratification of amaechi nominees

You must be thinking you are to talking to your low IO family members, bring evidence of the nonsense you are spewing?

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Tinubuadvocate: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Terrible a bitterness people in what benefit the candidature of adam will benefit Ameachi.
Truthisunique3:
Amaechi candidate must win
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

My mission is clear and which is to support anything and everything that will stop Tinubu from becoming president, and I am very very happy that Buhari too do no want Tinubu to be president because of his greed and corrupt nature.
Your hatred, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo like you will not win election for you.

You have used the last 7 years cursing and disrespecting the Fulani and used the last 1 year hating Asiwaju Tinubu. Your brand of politics is politics of hate and you will lose as usual.

HE Atiku does not need bitter folks like you promoting his campaign or calling him daddy like you affectionately address him lately after disrespecting and disgracing his Fulani tribe for years.

As you can see, your hatred and bigotry is yielding you only foul fruits. You sow hate, you reap hatred.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Conrod: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All these political developments will end in praise to God for an Asiwaju Tinubu victory at the Presidential election in 2023.
I sincerely admire your uptimism,..... though i see things differently.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by PointZerom: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Jackson105:

So Adamu is Amaechi candidate?
I know you are not aware that political appointees are not participating in the convention and as well can't contest?

You will cry blood in 2023.

Meanwhile, keep making Tinubu popular

You always lose.

I see pains, anxiety, confusion all over this post.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by FreeStuffsNG: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Conrod:
I sincerely admire your uptimism,..... though i see things differently.
That is the beauty of politics wink . One love

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by TUTU147: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

We all know how he emerged.

He was anointed by saint Buhari. The man with the final say in APC.

This country is really a big cruise, how can a single person determine the faith of everyone in a political party, without a fight.

PDP = to APC.

But jokes apart,the southern Nigeria needs to be united. Will the world come to an end if a Yoruba Moslem and and Igbo Christian run a joint ticket in 2023?.
The middlebelts will now be the game changer. They have never supported the far north wholeheartedly.

The more our on line warriors keep on calling each other's derogatory name's,the more powerful the northerners become.

Yoruba's and Igbo's may have theirs differences but you can never see them resorting to killing each other's.

Nigeria is our country and not owned by any region.
Igbo and yoruba fight is only online, come to real life and see the two tribe getting married to each other and doing business together.Living like real brothers and sisters.The truth is that na our leaders want use religion and tribal to separate us.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by TUTU147: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Convention when police officers want destabilized tomorrow, police strike is starting at eagle square.No convention until all issue is address according to the police officers.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by WhizdomXX(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2022
emmykk:
2023 APC presidential candidate will be from
South South / South East And The
Vice president will be from North East or North Central .

This is because currently the president is from North west while the Vice president is from South west.

Whoever that don't like this combination EFCC will investigate him properly this is what I have seen and is already too late to form another political party.

President Buhari stamping his presence on APC ahead to 2023 .

Note Tinubu, Osinbajo and Atiku will not be allowed to fly APC and PDP ticket,they are the same people.

While buhari will be placing Tinubu to were he belong "Lagos Godfather "Wike will be telling Atiku that his billions can nolonger influence PDP
This permutations are exactly what Nigeria need.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by WhizdomXX(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

We all know how he emerged.

He was anointed by saint Buhari. The man with the final say in APC.

This country is really a big cruise, how can a single person determine the faith of everyone in a political party, without a fight.

PDP = to APC.

But jokes apart,the southern Nigeria needs to be united. Will the world come to an end if a Yoruba Moslem and and Igbo Christian run a joint ticket in 2023?.
The middlebelts will now be the game changer. They have never supported the far north wholeheartedly.

The more our on line warriors keep on calling each other's derogatory name's,the more powerful the northerners become.

Yoruba's and Igbo's may have theirs differences but you can never see them resorting to killing each other's.

Nigeria is our country and not owned by any region.
Tinubu will not agree to pick an Igbo Christian. He's scared they'll betray him the same way he betrayed Southerners in 2015.
That's why he's running around begging Northerners all over the Country.

Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by crossfm: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2022
TUTU147:
Igbo and yoruba fight is only online, come to real life and see the two tribe getting married to each other and doing business together.Living like real brothers and sisters.The truth is that na our leaders want use religion and tribal to separate us.

You are right,those selfish politicians who have nothing else to offer will resort to tribal sentiment's and emotional blackmail to keep on staying in power. Telling us history that is not relevant to the development of Nigeria.
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Ofachiedo: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
So which party do u suggest we vote for?
Rastaramsey:
APC will fail woefully grin grin grin

I hope Nigerians won't get to make the mistake we made in 2015 &2019 grin grin
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by drmuchin: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ex PDP governor for APC NATIONAL Chairman
Re: APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Guy stop shaking the manhood.. sorry mandate wey we dey stand na

Even if the manhood.... sorry mandate small, make we manage am like that. Even if na to stand with one leg, make we stand gidigba!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Didnt Deport Beggars, Only Reunited Them With Their Families / How Buhari Ignored Transition Committee’s Recommendation To Declare assets / Nine People Murdered By Suicide Attack In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.