Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. (1014 Views)

Hamza Abubakar Ningi Manufactures A Solar Stove In Bauchi (Pics) / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / How To Change Oil In Generator? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. by Twirelex: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Hello guys, I need your advice on which affordable solar generator I should go for and where I can get it.
I bought a 3.75kva generator a week ago but fueling it is a problem because of fuel scarcity, I buy fuel from black market and it is expensive.
Now I am thinking of buying an affordable solar generator
One which can carry just few of my appliances (TV, FAN, SOUND SYSTEM, LAPTOP, BULBS) and can be charged with my 3.75kva generator.
Re: I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. by Twirelex: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2022
My budget is less than 100k
Re: I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. by dawnomike(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Twirelex:
Hello guys, I need your advice on which affordable solar generator I should go for and where I can get it.
I bought a 3.75kva generator a week ago but fueling it is a problem because of fuel scarcity, I buy fuel from black market and it is expensive.
One which can carry just few of my appliances (TV, FAN, SOUND SYSTEM, LAPTOP, BULBS) and can be charged with my 3.75kva generator.
From your above discription, what you need is an inverter referred to as a back up system. 100k is too small for that as that may only buy you the batteries
Re: I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. by Twirelex: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2022
dawnomike:
From your above discription, what you need is an inverter referred to as a back up system. 100k is too small for that as that may only buy you the batteries
thanks for this info. I actually saw an ad online about a 500WATT solar generator, and it costs about 75k.
It can last about 7hours but I am a bit skeptical
Re: I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. by Twirelex: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
What I need is something like a power bank for normal home appliances.
Re: I Want To Buy A Solar Generator. Help Needed. by Fapemz: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Twirelex:

Hello there, i have the right power solution that meet your basic needs. We have different sizes and and it ranges from 55k to 400k. They can be easily recharged with electricity, Solar or generator. They are equipped with usb, dc ports and are portable and guarantee to serve you for many years. We have been around here for many years already and the feedback has been amazing!

300wh that can power your laptop for about 10 hours for 55k

480wh, can power pc for more 18hours for 80k

1260wh, can power your pc for 3 days on a single charge, it can power your TV, light, fan etc 200k

2520wh, can power your pc for many days on a single charge, it can power your TV, light, fan etc 400k

We also supply them all with intelligent lithium charger that shows red light when charging and green when full as well as laptop connector with multiplug pins. Inverter available for 10k

(1) (Reply)

New And Sealed Blackberry Bold Black 9700 Unlocked And Htc Hd2 Phone 4 Sale** / Order For For Bluetooth, Micro Earpiece Spy Pen And Other Spy Gadgets / Japan And America Agree To Put Giant Fighting Robots Into Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.