Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC (18886 Views)

APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / APC Convention: South West Unity List Is Released / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by Cryofigbos: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
alsudan:
Oya EFCC go and Fick up Tanko in the words of Buhari.

When we warned the sufferisticated people about Buhari and his antecedents, they said he was a reformed democrat.

See the reformed democrat hitting them from every angle.

Buhari will Singlehandedly select the National Chairman and the Presidential Candidate and there’s nothing Thiefnibu or his Urchins can do about it.

Early morning madness.......

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by adelaja70(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2022
alsudan:

When we warned the sufferisticated people about Buhari and his antecedents, they said he was a reformed democrat.

Buhari will Singlehandedly select the National Chairman and the Presidential Candidate and there’s nothing Thiefnibu or his Urchins can do about it.

It's too early to be foaming in the mouth.... Jobless man, go back to sleep.
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by MyPoint: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Al makura Na very strong candidate .. a pure Fulani and a trusted ally..

But we know why he was dump at the final lap.

If Buhari could be that mean with his blood based on “ reason”

Then I just pity Yoruba people and Tinubu wey be the reason.

Tinubu Must be on Ballot .
Must!

We careless about the party.

Buhari is a mean despot!

When dem Dey shout cabal cabal with late kyari .. I told yoruba people then .. BUHARI IS THE HEAD OF THE CABAL.

Malami, kyari, Daura, Buni and co has never been Tinubu problem..

Tinubu problem is answering that yorub tag.. NATIONAL LEADER ..

Na him chose to fight Buhari , he even said later he’s willing to fight dirty grin

Let him keep fighting dirty..

Like this Buhari Ship don sail.. Tinubu.... ah.

I love your analysis. Very raw, direct, and painfully true.

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by adelaja70(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Must!

Buhari is a mean despot!

When dem Dey shout cabal cabal with late kyari .. I told yoruba people then .. BUHARI IS THE HEAD OF THE CABAL.

Na him chose to fight Buhari , he even said later he’s willing to fight dirty grin

IF i were you, i will pity my clueless tribe first.. Please don't forget to drink your remaining herb.
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by kingyakos: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2022
triple996:
APC is well organized
Ignore fake news 4rm lost Jews of biaforu grin

Kirajustice na Yoruba man naa or u want make I show u him photos?...
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by HRMK: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2022
BUHARI SHOULD STOP HIS VETO POWERS ON APC MEMBERS IE IF HE WANTS THE PARTY TO GO BEYOND 2023!
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Fayemi is always up to no good but it is true sha, how can you make a 75 yr old the chairman of a party?
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Musty112:
Sadly, this is what all of them cares about. No exception!! Politics only governance and citizen welfare be damned. Today makes it 11 days that my cousins (2 sisters who went to school in aviation school and BUK ) were kidnapped in zaria. We have since been raising ransom. One of the kidnappers said "we know the family might not be able to raise the ransom, so go and meet your governor". What the police said when they were approached will even shred whatever believe you have left in this country.

majority of you cast your votes based on tribe instead of competence.
Do you think good leadership come by chance?
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by shinealight(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
alsudan:

Just to annoint Party Chairman is proving to be a Herculean task for Buhari …..he will not dare to even suggest any other preference besides Jagaban as CONSENSUS Presidential flagbearer, or else the whole roof would come crashing down on him….you can take that to the bank!
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by Godispeace: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
FAKE NEWS FRM THE SATANIC PDP BIGOT shocked shocked
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by Blankstare(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
sterlingD:
The people of this political party are doing the more you see the less you understand.

Honestly! That's all I see too, just like kids will do too
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by dannyville2(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

No be only kick,na back leg,kung Fu masters.

Where were you guys since he has been taking monotonous decisions in the country?.

Because of your own selfish interest now you are kicking,abeg make una go rest.

If dem like make them kick bucket
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by johnpalmer774(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Frigga13:

Must!

Buhari is a mean despot!

Please shut up if you don’t know what is going on here politics is beyond brothers , let me school u a bit about what is really going on , Adamu does not belong to CPC bloc he belong to NPDP , So the agreement is that key Npdp that joined to form APC in 2014 to produce the National Chairman while ACN Tinubu bloc will produce Presidential candidate and the real CPC that Al Makura belong to will produce Vice Presidential candidate, it’s pure politics that is been play here not politics of my brothers or bitterness get this to ur head and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by Musty112: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2022
justosee:

majority of you cast your votes based on tribe instead of competence.
Do you think good leadership come by chance?

Pls be guided on your use of words. "majority of you"? You don't even know the first thing about anyone here.
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by ityP(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:
Another fake and speculating news

I agree. No one dares Buhari. He has said it's consensus. No one born of a woman can oppose it.
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by helinues: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
ityP:

I agree. No one dares Buhari. He has said it's consensus. No one born of a woman can oppose it.

Stop switching monikers.. Yes you can do it PrinceofLagos
Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by ityP(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Stop switching monikers.. Yes you can do it PrinceofLagos

This one think say I be una type wey dey get like 20 monikers for nairaland. Na so create NLpolicewoman and ILoveDemManna grin. Oga I no get that kind time. You probably have different monikers here and I wonder why the Bleep will someone have that. Anyways you people talk anyhow on these streets, so Dem dey ban una very frequently. So another moniker is needed. I argue with sense and facts, so no ban. Why should I now create moniker? Anyways, let's even accept that I'm that guy cheesy grin. What does that have to do with the thread under discussion. I simply said Tinubu's urchins can not dare Buhari. And it's the truth. was insulting Adamu that he is a looter when he heard other candidates are buying forms. He didn't know Buhari will still enforce Adamu. Having known that now, he is now saying Anything to move the country forward. Omo grin grin grin. You too boasted about Buni not coming back cheesy. How far? Typical afonja's character. Noise and mouth with no action. Una go cry tire tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC by Bimpe29: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
"Al-Makura is the only one left doing strong head. He said he won't allow an Adamu Chairmanship. The meeting yesterday did not end well," said an aide to one of the Chairmanship aspirants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Odili, Others / Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku / Miss Nigeria 2023: Shaibu Congratulates Edo-born Sectra Okundaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.