Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku (18877 Views)

Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by ogochukwu247(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2018

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has pledged to give 40 per cent of appointments in his cabinet to youths, if he wins the 2019 presidential election.

Atiku made the pledge yesterday at the inauguration of the national and state executives of a pro Atiku group, Intellectual Think-Tank for Atiku (ITTA) in Abuja.

The former Vice President, who was represented at the inauguration by the Chairman of All Atiku Support Group (AASUG) Mr Oladimeji Fabiyi, said: “Having identified the critical role of youths in the emergence of any leader, I pledge to give youths 40 per cent of appointments in my cabinet if elected as the president of Nigeria in 2019.

“As a youth friendly leader who thinks and understands the feelings of youth, I urge them to give me the chance to make their dreams possible”.

His wide, Mrs. Titi Abubakar, represented by Sen. Grace Bent, said that her husband deserved to be the People Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

She said Atiku was the right man with the political stamina to wrestle and return power back to PDP and Nigerians.

In his acceptance, the National Coordinator, ITTA, Mr Theophilus Ohuoba, said that group would get down to work immediately.

Ohuoba said that the zonal and state coordinators of the group would go back to their various bases to inaugurate their executives.

He said they would move to the grassroots to mobilise delegates and voters to support Atiku’s candidacy.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/26/youths-will-get-40-percent-cabinet-appointments-in-my-govt-atiku

4 Likes

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by solutionmi: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
bite n hook agenda ;Dbite n hook agenda

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by izenco2005(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
till than undecided undecided undecided undecided........
mean while some thing happen today,the girl who refuse to show me her breast in secondary school is sitted next to me in a bus today breastfeeding her baby... is God not wonderful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by AngelicBeing: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
liar, shut the fvck, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering and dying shocked

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Queenext: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why not let the youth rule,and the old layer can be political advisor....

Must we continually have recycled old men in power

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Buffalowings3(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
So we will serve under you abi.

We no want angry

Don't forget

Backtodaura is still on

We will put this thief and that dullard decked in pampers in a care home come 2019 angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Tekecoms1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
And you will adjust the age of the youths immediately you win to adultyouth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by tunjijones(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Shatap there. Na so una dey talk bfor election.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
How about 100% of your cabinet? undecided

Nigerian politicians make the most promises, after election they won't fulfill any of them.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by adezjamz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hausa Youths or Nigerian Youths?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Bluecurtain: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
We will,,
We shall,,
We will soon,,
We will ensure,,
Very soon we shall,,

That's all we keep hearing from these polithievecians.
Empty promises upon empty promises,, no real action.

Let's just sell this country and give everyone their share, I'm not doing again.

PS : Going by the comments on this thread, I can see Nigerians are no longer swayed by them politicians sweet lies. This is highly commendable.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by emamos: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
all na campaign

4 Likes

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by nairaman66(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
I hope he doesn’t mean Fulani youths? Because buhari told us earlier that he doesn’t belong to anyone and belongs to everyone!! Took us little time before we finally knew who he really belonged to!! grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Neminc: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na so Buhari promise us heaven and earth, abeg shift

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by martineverest(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
let's assume the lie is truth

which of the youths are u talking about?.. those that are hedonistic? those only spent their time in voting for bbnaija contestants but can't come out to vote during elections? those that are educated but with no sense of reasoning? those that doesn't know anything beyond drugs and sex? those that support criminals in govt?

our youths aren't ready

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by jamesharryson(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tell him not to promise much cos that was the path Buhari took
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Believe this at your own peril! These old men should go rest please angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by koribobo: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
In your widest dream Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by martineverest(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
a thief will always remain a thief....#Atiku

1 Like

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Angelawhite(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Atiku, Buhari, Donald Duke, Sahara reporter, are very unpresidential
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by maberry(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Politicians are all the same
They can promise to build a bridge even where there is no River

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by ZarahBuhari: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
This lunatic like Reno undecided
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Monaco2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dem don start again cheesy grin....another one... Abeg Mona help me with that DJ Khaled meme
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Na lie jo
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by frankman365(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
make I hear
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by laffwitmi: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Go US come back first...Mr Looter grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Vince77(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Una don come again with una empty promises.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Sweetcollins: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
HmmM
Dis one resemble pre-ejaculatory promise
"If l go moto, I go buy you Cotonou"

3 Likes

Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by BlackPantherxXx: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Buyer beware....caveat emptor
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
This will make sense if youths form a major part of your campaign buy we know how it ends when same oldies work with you and you are expected to repay their loyalty and work
Re: Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku by Winneygirl(f): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nansense....
Let him go and retire...
Youth-friendly ko...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Storms PDP Headquarters / Akeredolu Receives Ahmad Lawan, Others In Ondo (photos) / Falana Criticizes FG, Says Ibori Loot Belongs To Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.