Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? (4183 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by lilachiever(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
So I recently update my phone number on my NIN at the beginning of the month, I've been able to reprint the new slip but when I input my NIN on the NIMC so I can login and download my digital ID card, it's still displaying my old number and when I click that I've recently updated my number and input the new number in there, the response I always get is "something went wrong"

If there's anyone who's experienced this and later resolved it, do put me through as I really need this.

I don tire to dey carry paper waka
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by smithoo(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
New update needs to be VALIDATED.

lilachiever:
So I recently update my phone number on my NIN at the beginning of the month, I've been able to reprint the new slip but when I input my NIN on the NIMC so I can login and download my digital ID card, it's still displaying my old number and when I click that I've recently updated my number and input the new number in there, the response I always get is "something went wrong"

If there's anyone who's experienced this and later resolved it, do put me through as I really need this.

Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by lilachiever(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2022
smithoo:
New update needs to be VALIDATED.

Ah. Another 1500.

Nawa o
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by Thanos5555: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2022
lilachiever:

I have similar problems, but mine recognised the new phonenumber that was updated but on inputting OTP , it shows me something went wrong.

Please have you settled the issue, and his did you do it

Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by lilachiever(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Thanos5555 post=117571129][/quote]

Mine was updated automatically. I had to wait over a month for that to happen though.

1 Like

Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by Thanos5555: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2022
lilachiever:

Mine was updated automatically. I had to wait over a month for that to happen though.

I think I have solved the problem, it just to use their web service , generate user ID and OTP using *356#, then log in to their website.

You will get all the ID cards there
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by julianayomi: 5:48am On Aug 30, 2023
sad sad
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by ehikwe22: 7:04am On Sep 06, 2023
Old NIMC App is better. This new app only doesn't show you NIN. They're introducing some form of crediting and debiting
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by kenetunde: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
ehikwe22:
Old NIMC App is better. This new app only doesn't show you NIN. They're introducing some form of crediting and debiting
ok I thought as much
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by miraolakunle: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry
Re: Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? by davebanjo: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Association Seadogs Aka Pyrates Confraternity Mocks Bola Tinubu [video] / Peter Obi's Agulu Vs Tinubu's Iragbiji with pictures / We’ll Prioritise Food Security In Lagos – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.