Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

A Birthday At SHEPHERD CARE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY INC, Eku, Delta State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Birthday At SHEPHERD CARE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY INC, Eku, Delta State (499 Views)

Happy Birthday At 57 Hon.prince Chukwuemeka Osoagbaka – Comr. Chinweuba Anyaragb / Why Hasn't Tinubu Sent A Birthday Wish To GMB? / Will This Be Great As A Birthday Astonish For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Birthday At SHEPHERD CARE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY INC, Eku, Delta State by SultanYoung: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
My birthday Location is at SHEPHERD CARE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY INC, EKU, DELTA STATE.

I don't have enough but is high time these children feel different even if it is for a couple of weeks.

I have been Lonely, Homeless, Uneducated, Hungry, and Broke.

In 2008 after my mom passed away I started scavenging (BABAN BOLA) in other to write my weac and keep feeding and clothing myself even after doing it for a while I notice the only place am good at is in school.

I decided to focus and chase after my education with the help of[b] Baiwa S Khalid[/b] and IbrahimTk Abdulhameed I pick my broken with my broken feet.
Mallam may Almighty Allah grant you all you ever wished for in life and may you never lack anything in life, may all your dreams and wishes come true.

I remember[b] Usman Abdullahi Matawalle[/b] rendering financial support to me that year may you never lack all the days of your life.

College for Practising Islamic Teachings Attatbiq
gave me a place a home to horn my practice and also do my H.E (Hospital Experience). May Allah established this great institution to continue to be the source of light to the ummah amin.

Na'eemat Nuhu was always there to correct me and put me through. May you Experience abundant joy and happiness in your marriage.

Saif KD Abubakar always gives me things on credit during those days. May Allah SWT always push you a helper whenever you need one.

Nura Bilyaminu is a companion in terms of need he is very young but this guy gave me shelter and accommodation when I needed to move from my dad's place in other for me to be focused.
May Allah SWT grant you all your heart desire.

Abul Khair Giwa a brother, mentor, friend, and adviser always appreciates my genuine hustle and always encouraged me to be the best version of myself and he is always readily available to listen to whatever I want to say even if it sounds stupid and ridiculous.

Sefiya Sani my dearest ♥ and the first woman to make me a cake and love me for just who I am, she always calls and checks on me even though I hardly call or checked on here.
May Almighty Allah answer all your secrets prayers and guide all your offspring Amen.

Francis Arries my distant and amazing friend, I appreciate every moment we share and I appreciate you for seeking my counsel and advice in most of your matters. Thank you for all the time you've used to check on me.

Zainab Abubakar My First Love � , My Dukan Maza she is the reason I picked interest in medicine, you have shared a lot of tears � on me, you've loved me as you've never loved anyone else am sorry for the heartbreak I caused you. ALLAH is my witness I never meant our wedding to be called off but I believe Allah SWT has a reason for that. You've earned a space in my heart that I will die with. May Almighty, Allah grant you your heart desires amen.

Saeed Muhammad a friend a brother and life companion, you gave me a family when I desperately needed one, your parent took me in when I felt lost, thanks for the love, sacrifice, and commitment in making our relationship everlasting. Always remember no matter what happens you remain and you will always be part of me.

Lubabatu Muhammad My Sweet baby, you came when the door is almost closing on me and you put your all to help open it wide and light up my darkness, you make me feel important and loved, you make me feel like a king, even when the enemy gang up to destroy our relationship with HEAVY slander and horrible comment about me you discard their rumor and stand your ground, you support me in every aspect of my life affairs, you prayed for me, fast on my behalf and stay late at night in prayers just for me. Today I want to remind you that am yours Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, and Forever. My prayer for you is may Almighty Allah bless your offspring and grant you your secret prayers and make us be the best couples on earth. May Almighty Allah give me the resources and ability to offset all your rights that he bestowed on me, Amin.

Adamu Usman a father like no other you gave me the gift of life by giving birth to me, you trained me to the best of your ability to be a better human being both physically and spiritually, you spend your last penny to educate me, you support my dreams and aspiration, you are my comforter ever since I lost my mummy, you stand with me in time of my greatest fear and dark moments, you protect me with everything you've got, you've supported me with all the things you have. You've encouraged me and advised me in all life matters. I can write a whole book for your great qualities as a father and also a person who cares about the welfare of his family and the people around him. You've Empower over a 1000 youths in trikania some have become successful why some a still coming up to be successful. Thank you and my prayer for you is my Allah grant you Jannatil Firdausi and for giving you your sins a d short comes and bless your offspring amen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=531661428524374&id=100050415636473

Re: A Birthday At SHEPHERD CARE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY INC, Eku, Delta State by SultanYoung: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun, righteousness 2, mannabbqgrill, slowmiir abeg to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Abia Pdp Guber Primaries Hon. Barr. Ojigbo Thanks Delegates, Urges Party Faithfu / Ogun 2023: I'm In The Race For Vendetta, Not West Agenda, Says Akinlade, PDP Dep / Vacancies At Maduka University Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.