Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

"My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married (51467 Views)

"My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Spills / I Nearly Died After My Marriage Ended In 2 Weeks – Comedian, Princess / Kemi Olunloyo: "Iyabo Ojo Is No Longer Married To Her Carpenter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
There exist this universal consensus about humans not wanting people they value fucckking around, myself included. I'm not a Christian. I'm not big on religion, so i do not subscribe to the concept of a hellfire of eternal damnation for sinners, but I do believe in karmic law. Just a brief description of my state of being, now.
In an objective sense, I really don't see anything wrong with an olosho. She isn't raping no one, it is even the men who ask and pay her for sex. She does nothing that suggests she forces harm on these men. If anything, she is just a means of satisfying a sexual desire. Now again, I'm not heavy on religion. While my subjective sense which has been heavily influenced by religious messages from my childhood and societal views (not necessarily right) might make me see a prostitute in a bad light, objectively I don't see any valid reason why a prostitute should be made a devil.
Mayorofodemu:
Now full fledge Olosho. I wept for ladies making all these people as role model
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Victerica(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
I knew there was something fishy, behind her demeanor...

No happily married person, will stoop so low
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by tabaralph: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
This girl and shame are Like 5&6

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
hopexter:

Has Atiku won the PDP primaries? What makes you think Obi is not for sharing? undecided undecided

We all know how this game works. Let's keep calm as events unfold...
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Shebbs: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
It Took You So Long Bitch
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by drmuchin: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
She was born for the street and the Highway

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by uzo4real(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
[A gender that saw devil face to face...... who knows what she discussed with the devil before eating apple undecided quote author=Anaerobi post=111357903]Tufia umu nwanyi.

I fear who no fear this bleeding gender of Eve.

So those apologies are fake. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Ashawo
Hahahahhahah remove this picture before she orchestrated your arrest
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=gassbee post=111357974]U fuckkk up sha but u r stil a hot babe, more suitors wil definitely come ur way just relax[/quote
] You guys are saying she bleeped on national TV do you mean bbnaija
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by jaiyeorie: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anelka Mya Jesus birthday cruise #Angola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9kWgvAaMIY
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by jaiyeorie: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Destiny Etiko - Indaboosky + food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7db7zL-Sc
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by jaiyeorie: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Club & massage - Pretty Mike takes Cape Town South Africa #BBNaija #YoungFamousAndAfrican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYzO7K9ftk
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by ken045501: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
WE DONT CARE .. you are for the street
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by odaniel1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sexual tempatation dey pain o, especially when you come realise say the sex wasn't all that. It almost always is like that. The consequences wey dey follow dey always outweigh the aftermath if u no fall.
chai mk God helpthis my gbola abeg
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by ikorodureporta: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
She kuku backdate divorce to coverup cheesy

**Abeg take that Bianca-made meme** cheesy
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Cheezzyy: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

How much is her Tecno spark ?

grin
pun intended, lmao

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by gassbee: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ebubu:
na hotness suitors dey marry? Una no get sense and definitely do not know what real men want in marriage. Men want stability and do not propose out of hotness of the lady.
mumu so u think she wil remain single for ever
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by gassbee: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Kdon2:

After someone don lash her then described her punny as smelling like fish ba?. You go gree marry that one when Dem no swear for your generation! grin
dont b surprised she go marry before you
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Expressway to perdition.
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Ebubu: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
gassbee:
mumu so u think she wil remain single for ever
her type no dey remain single forever?abi she dey sound like person wey wan marry anytime soon? Wasted sperm
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by LastProphet: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
tillaman:
the multitudes I tried laying I didn’t succeed Na, they just dey dribble me Naso I just retire to my fate
1 woman man

Hahahaha, yeye male olosho, at least you finally talk true grin
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by chaloskyx: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Most Nigerian homes where a man does not have money there is a high chance of divorce and lack of respect especially when the woman believes she's the bred winner. if tegas husband was loaded first of all she wont dare participate in that show at the expense of her marriage however cause the man had nothing to offer she decided to go on the show and was willing to do anything to get the cash especially since she had no respect for the husband anyway and her marriage was not bringing anything to the table. Hence men before you marry make sure you have a good source of income o or be prepared to be disrespected by the average Nigerian woman
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by gassbee: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ebubu:
her type no dey remain single forever?abi she dey sound like person wey wan marry anytime soon? Wasted sperm
if u know say she no go remain single forever why u come dey give urself hbp untop her marriage issue, ode
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Ebubu: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
gassbee:
if u know say she no go remain single forever why u come dey give urself hbp untop her marriage issue, ode
u think say I dey worry myself? Nothing concern me na just yab I dey yab am cos she be olosho certified and the world knows it. Prick no gree am remain for em marriage na why she escape to continue olosho work. May her kpekus keep on being hollow.
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by godliman: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
No body is blaming the idiot show call bbnaija ( bad brother naija) for providing her the stage to perform the despicable, whorish act.
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Burruchaga71(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
It will never be well with Boma
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Thinktwicemybro: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahahhahah remove this picture before she orchestrated your arrest
Gerrat from my mention
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by We4all: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
gassbee:
U fuckkk up sha but u r stil a hot babe, more suitors wil definitely come ur way just relax

Hot babe! How?
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by gassbee: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
We4all:

Hot babe! How?
apart from d marriage issues, is she ugly, does she have d height, d boobbs, d curves, d intellect, d skin just name it,
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Charly68: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
YOU chose fame in place of happy home ,now you can hear the burden ..no crime in making choice just be faithful to carry your cross
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by We4all: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
gassbee:
apart from d marriage issues, is she ugly, does she have d height, d boobbs, d curves, d intellect, d skin just name it,

Seriously? That chic is far from hot. She isn’t even close to being called ‘pretty’.

Did you just mention height and curves? Are you trying to say she is tall and has a nice shape? Pls, don’t mistake fat for curves.

That woman has this Mbekeish looks and tries so hard to be called sexy but she isn’t anywhere close to that.
Re: "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married by Kdon2: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
gassbee:
dont b surprised she go marry before you

In your dreams! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.