Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) (50164 Views)

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) / Bill Gates Is Thinking About Dimming The Sun (pics) / Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by jubrilELsudan: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
RAPTURE TRUMPET SOUND

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by realstars: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
The world is ending soon.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by silibaba: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
flokii:

I don't think you know that sun is larger than our planet earth, if not 5 times the size of earth sef.

If anything happens to that host star, we're all toast.

All the stars lies in their orbit including the earth. If it burst it won't even touch mercury or Venus, talk more of planet earth.

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by daytona007: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uprightness100:
The Signs of the times we are in are all over the places. The Dumb can hear it ! The blind can see it clearly

REPENT now Run to JESUS..
There is no more time..
JESUS Christ is Coming!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!!

Sit up! Get Ready! Get Prepared!!

How does this concern Jesus? Dumb fvcks. It's why you will always remain backwards. Politicians loot your treasury and you cannot do Jack about it, because you wait on Jesus dead long ago to do every fvckn thing for you!
Person die to clean up your sins, He never try? You still want make he do every fvckn thing for you now and forever more. Wake up!!!

Christianity might honestly be the best religion out there, but c'mon, it's about time they make an international law for religion abuse.

!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Jayphoenix45(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Senomii:

Oga just mind your business and allow him say whatever he wants, infact y'all on this forum should just leave the guy and mind your fvckin businesses.... it's his own opinion or thoughts not yours
But i wasn't forcing him or being rude to him.. I only said he shouldn't always link everything to the rapture because it now looks like a joke and people no longer see the relevance of his message..and for the fact that you needed to quote me asking me to mind my business, look in the mirror... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by nkemoma(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uprightness100:
The Signs of the times we are in are all over the places. The Dumb can hear it ! The blind can see it clearly

There is no more time..
JESUS Christ is Coming!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!

I knew you will come spill this thrash

Jesus has come since and is here... Keep fooling yourself you will see him physically in the sky
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Juicy1945: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uprightness100:

There is no more time..
JESUS Christ is Coming!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!

Nation shall rise against nation ( Russia and Ukraine) please � let us make haste and find Jesus avoid premarital sex and anything that will drag you to hell.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by drlateef: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uprightness100:

There is no more time..
JESUS Christ is Coming!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!

He is coming to do what? Definitely to deny all of you who call him lord! Lord! Because he is not a lord, he is a messenger of Allah the owner of everything that exists.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
I'm not sure of the physical basis of the model that is being used for these High-Frequency Retrograde waves but if it does not take into account General Relativity, then it is wrong. A number of important gravito-geometric phenomena are effected by our sun(precession of the mercuric perihelion, bending of light, e.t.c) and to completely ignore Einsteinian gravity(which is probably what is being done here) is dead on arrival.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Oshlander: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Is this why I have been profusely perspiring since morning? The sweat no be here today.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by flokii: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
silibaba:

All the stars lies in their orbit including the earth. If it burst it won't even touch mercury or Venus, talk more of planet earth.

You can't be so sure considering the fact that the sun is there fixed while mercury, mars, venus, Jupiter, earth etc. orbit around it. Space physics and astronomy is a bit complex.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Christistruth00: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
cool

Luke 21: 25-28

25“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by sunkoye: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10649139/amp/Mysterious-waves-hurtling-sun-moving-speeds-defy-explanation.html
just like the times of Noah. People will not understand. They have been given to the power of delusions.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by sapientia(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hahahaha

These guys left their gods for us and faced science

They should bring science to Africa please

The kind of posts I saw on this thread shows Africa is ripe for scientific missionary journey

1 Like

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by muykem: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Evidence of an unknown existing creatures superior technologically than us.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by fyneguy: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
tekjansen2:

Actually this isn t a sign of the end times.

Just the sun behaving like the typical star it has been for thousands of years.

It's just now scientists have developed equipment to detect what has been divine knowledge.

The waves have been there since the Sun's creation. It is now that human equipment has advanced to the point where we can see it.

Hmmm you might have comprehension issues.

Kibdly read the piece again, perhaps slowly this time. Pay attention to the "unusual speed", which makes it strange.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jayphoenix45:
But i wasn't forcing him or being rude to him.. I only said he shouldn't always link everything to the rapture because it now looks like a joke and people no longer see the relevance of his message..and for the fact that you needed to quote me asking me to mind my business, look in the mirror... cheesy
You guys know he'd forever remain like that, yet y'all keep on wasting your time quoting him......... he's even far more reasonable than y'all, cos I've never seen an instance where he replied anyone who called him out.....dude wants to live his life, so y'all should live yours as well

Life no too hard abeg
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
End time
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ahhh science. Something worthwhile.

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
God is the greatest
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by TeeGentle(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wow
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by 1x2x3: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uprightness100:

There is no more time..
JESUS Christ is Coming!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!

so that's Jesus on horse coming
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
fyneguy:

Hmmm you might have comprehension issues.

Kibdly read the piece again, perhaps slowly this time. Pay attention to the "unusual speed", which makes it strange.

Like i said, it probably has been there for ages.

Just now that.the astronomical equipment has been improved enough to be able to detect it.

You are free to disagree with me.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Nimirayz: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
sunkoye:
just like the times of Noah. People will not understand. They have been given to the power of delusions.
Hmmn!
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by naija1stnigar(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
We are getting there wahala too much for this world jare, from hunger to kidnapping to racial prejudice to accident and even those mumu ladies will not let us rest the one wey dey pain me pass apart from politicians wey dey thief our money na fake pastors wey come liter all our nooks and crannies dey use fake prophecies deceive us collect our remaining change, abeg make this world bomb jare so that everybody go find him level.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by TruthUntold: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
tekjansen2:

Actually this isn t a sign of the end times.

Just the sun behaving like the typical star it has been for thousands of years.

It's just now scientists have developed equipment to detect what has been divine knowledge.

The waves have been there since the Sun's creation. It is now that human equipment has advanced to the point where we can see it.
ommo you get sense die, pastor righteousness come and see something
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy And cum 100 times
Cardealer2021:
Righteousness2 go masturbate for this thread today grin grin
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Cardealer2021(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cutehector:
cheesy cheesy And cum 100 times
grin grin
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jesus the signs are all over and around us,yet humanity is still immersed in sin and refuse to acknowledge the fact you are coming back....I need you to aline me and every other believer in readiness for your return.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Iceberg3: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Uprightness100:

There is no more time..
JESUS Christ is Coming!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal / Facts About The Milky Way Galaxy (with Photos) / Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.