Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) (50153 Views)

Mysterious Radio Waves From The Heart Of Milky Way Baffle Astronomers(Pix,vid) / Bill Gates Is Thinking About Dimming The Sun (pics) / Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by DaveJacuzie: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
tekjansen2:

Actually no. The bible is specific on the signs we should see.( see the book of revelation and Matthew 22 for example)

What this scientific report details is the electromagnetic activity of the sun. Something that is common in several stars in our local star group, the galaxy and other galaxies

The report helps us understand more about how our sun works. Has nothing to do with end times.
Okay!
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by silverkings: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
nextstep:

I was going to ask where end time people are... I was not disappointed grin grin grin
People are there making progress, yet some people are quoting 2000+ year old scripture that should have been relegated to the museums just like Greek and Roman mythologies. I wonder what end time people said about the first solar eclipse?
Have you asked yourself why it is still much much around and not in museum? No matter the way you try to make mockery of the scripture it'll always stand sure.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexy2014:

He is now uprightness100

Chaiii cheesy cheesy
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by okrikaboi: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Get schwifty
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by AladdinJohn: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
I’ve had visions up to three times when the world came to an end.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by ThinkSmarter: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Pa Obinna Righteousness2 is not a preacher of love.
A doomsday war monger who specializes in surfing through the web for oddities, natural phenomenon and war.

Instead of him to study these phenomena and appreciate science, he uses it as a ploy to preach his doomsday theories to his brainwashed and gullible followers.

Don't be surprised if our pastor one day says the Earth is flat because he saw the world map drawn on a piece of paper.
The earth is flat bro.
Every plant on earth exhibit geotropic movement as a result of this.
The earth is flat with different topographies .
Most elevated places are mountains ,highlands.
While most depressed places are valleys and the places that water gathers.
In between are the upland/plains where we have our forest, human and animal habitat.
The land is of different formation, while water bodies of the earth (sea level) are the same every where on earth.
Just that when you are looking at earth from space, it appears spherical.
Spherical in times of the perimeter.

Water moves from an upland to depression.
Hint: Contour lines in map reading and interpretation.
Earth geography.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by GENES11S: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
silibaba:
if sun like make e burst into flame. We go on our rechargeable lantern.

If that happens the earth inhabitants will all die (scientific fact)
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by HOLYNICEGUY: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Uprightness100:
The Signs of the times we are in are all over the places. The Dumb can hear it ! The blind can see it clearly

REPENT now Run to JESUS..
There is no more time..
JESUS Christ is Coming!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!
JESUS Christ is Coming!!!

Sit up! Get Ready! Get Prepared!!

ogar you are right have seen this sign in my dreams please how can I be saved from damnation??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by HOLYNICEGUY: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2022
I'm deeply rooted in sin please how do I excape have been having terrible dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by OyinO: 6:04am On Mar 26, 2022
Just to confuse and enslave the Christians the more.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Uprightness100(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
ogar you are right have seen this sign in my dreams please how can I be saved from damnation??

Wherever you are right now, go on your knees, and say this simple with the whole of your Heart.

LORD JESUS ! I am a sinner in need of Savior. I am so sorry for the way I have lived. I confess and Repent of all my sins
Pls have Mercy on me. I Believe you died that I will be Saved. I surrender my life to you. Wash me and make me whole.
Give me the grace to live for you all the days of life. Thank you JESUS Christ for Saving my soul in JESUS Name.
Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Iamdbull: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Freelane33:
Star

thanks alot for the support i really appreciate it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious High-frequency Waves Swirling On The Sun ( Pics) by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2022
silibaba:
you might be right bit did you calculate the distance of sun to the earth 149.2 million km right? And also it depends on the intensity of the explosion.

If the sun were to explode today,it's impact would be felt round the milky wave, doesn't matter about the distance...you can still view the sun size and brightness from the 149.2 million KM... imagine if that huge ball of light were to explode now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal / Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos) / Largest Bat In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.