Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) (4912 Views)

Arewa Denunciation Of Buhari Yesterday Ended Regional Solidarity - Shehu Sani / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? / Why I Met Buhari In Private — Pius Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by Walkee: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
tinubu have been bowing to buhari since 30bc,

He has been shaking with both hands with 20bc

He just realized he has been making a fool of himself and buhari never fell for the fake humility

At least he should grow some balls and look buhari in the face while shaking if he wasn't feeling scared

You can't be forming alpha for the boss that summoned you to meet him
I couldn't care less how he greeted him in the past. I'm strictly talking about that particular picture. I mean it's moronic to post those two pictures and somehow insinuate Amaechi appeared in better light than Tinubu in this instance
Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by techWriter3: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
I assistance Amaechi
Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
shut up

Stealing is only restricted to tinubu, amaechi since he became governor to minister does not have the equivalent that tinubu has collected with alpha beta since 2000.

Notice I didn't add normal Lagos looting and continuous contract from Lagos and South West till date

Amaechi have no time for stealing he shows you result
You are so dull E-Ticketing that he sold NRC to TPs for #900m,money that AKTS can make in 12months but he signed 10years instead
Forget about Amaechi,the man na thief
Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by Kdon2: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
you are the one already crying grin

Tinubu have lost a new battle he promised his stooge

Your wailing just start and you will wail untill 2031 God's willing. You never know anything grin
Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by olabukola: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rubbish. Tomorrow is the day BAT will show you wailers why he is called Jagaban of the Universe.

1 Like

Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by Truthisunique3: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You are so dull E-Ticketing that he sold NRC to TPs for #900m,money that AKTS can make in 12months but he signed 10years instead
Forget about Amaechi,the man na thief
all noise, go and sue him if you find him guilty of fraud

Without him Buhari said south west would have been trekking
Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
all noise, go and sue him if you find him guilty of fraud

Without him Buhari said south west would have been trekking
I rather support Tinubu than that Arrogant Amaechi
Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by Bankalert(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
As a southerner, i would rather vote a core northern muslim than vote a yoruba muslim.
Re: When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Amaechi is just himself he has been shaking buhari mostly like this since 2014

Buhari reach to born amaechi, and when you consider all he has benefited and still benefiting he reach

But tinubu that would bow to greet buhari before and can't stand his eyeball again is the real hypocrisy obviously because he has been used and dumped

The truth is Tinubu cannot be trusted both in business and in politics. Check history and u will see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campaign Begins: See Atiku's Advert In Daily Independent Today (picture) / Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia / Bandits Kill Katsina Village Head, Eight Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.