Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia (4911 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines / Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) / NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
It is very bad attributing a drug business to a particular tribe in Nigeria.

Where we have a full blown drug patron as a presidential candidate in south west .

The list is many if you ask for the link of the original news I can show you man so see screenshot below to see names .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by kettykin: 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
From one part of the country, tufiakwa

33 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
kettykin:
From one part of the country, tufiakwa

I say a Particular mod took down the post twice because I listed the names .

I decided to play smart with him by uploading it as screenshot.

The idiot came also to read this article but could do nothing

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by atikuacute: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Source?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
atikuacute:
Source?

The cable

Shahara

Punch

Vanguard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
atikuacute:
Source?

Haw you checked the names one by one ?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by rayvelez(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
23 Afonjas on death row in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia thou the silent of nairalanders tribal bigots is sickening....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Racoon(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
The name checkers always maligning the Igbos for being @ the forefront of drug running criminality can now appreciate that the illicit dealing is not limiting to any tribe alone.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by kozmokaz(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nigerian media always publish drug related offense committed by igbos ... I know bout 4 Nigerians arrested in NC for drug related offense.. non Made rhe news

It's as though this guys only hunt for drug related offense committed by people from a particular region

20 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Bobloco: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly it is so bad what nairaland have become

21 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Oscarhakx: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Watch how this will never make the front page even for the next 100 years. Bigoted forum

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Cooldowntemper: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oscarhakx:
Watch how this will never make the front page even for the next 100 years. Bigoted forum

Very useless forum indeed.

This news was hidden from nairaland for a long time now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Front page please. Seun and co.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Freezyhot(f): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baaaad!!! 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by owem19(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Useless and bigoted forum

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by TheEndless: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
It is very bad attributing a drug business to a particular tribe in Nigeria.

Where we have a full blown drug patron as a presidential candidate in south west .

The list is many if you ask for the link of the original news I can show you man so see screenshot below to see names .
Woah! All Fake headslammers!!

I bet A.fonja Mozulem pigs 🐽 are scouring the internet right now looking for an Igbo related post to counter.

I’ve never seen a race of subhumans so blinded by hate that they can’t even sight the moon on their own.

If dustbins could breathe, they’d be A.fonja 🤢

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheEndless:

Woah! All Fake headslammers!!

I bet A.fonja Mozulem pigs 🐽 are scouring the internet right now looking for an Igbo related post to counter.

I’ve never seen a race of subhumans so blinded by hate that they can’t even sight the moon on their own.

If dustbins could breathe, they’d be A.fonja 🤢

I swear 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Pleasant01: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Op you're dumb.....can you pls post the date and link to the site ?

Modified: for the lazy twats crying that it isn't on front page above, it happened in 2019...this is the link to the site
https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/amp

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by OneCandleAway(f): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Each Nigerian region has their drug destination

Yoruba take drugs to Saudi, UK, sometimes US

Igbo take to South america, asia

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pleasant01:

I'm posting you no damn link you dumb lazy urchin.

Use your phone search Saudi Arabia sentence 23 Nigerians then thank me later

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Each Nigerian region has their drug destination

Yoruba take drugs to Saudi, UK, sometimes US

Igbo take to South america, asia

Igbos know the game that Asia and South America is a big market

But Yoruba just want to make noise and claim victim later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by EngrKemp: 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pleasant01:
Just imagine this thing talking.
Nigeria is sick indeed

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Pleasant01: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

I'm posting you no damn link you dumb lazy urchin.

Use your phone search Saudi Arabia sentence 23 Nigerians then thank me later
https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/amp
It happened in 2019 and I can remember it being on front page then....why are you crying now

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Tochi3(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin

All muslim crime in a major muslim country... some fake muslims some real muslims...ok

If the stolen mandate is not retrieved from Theif'nubu the drug Baron...the number will get to 1000 fold as a result of the MU-MU ticket & more heavy & steady supplies from Chicago

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by waynetee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Its just the beginning, una go wail for confirm 8 years grin

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is serious
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Proudlyomonna: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And you are so happy and fulfilled grin grin
Chai Tribalism don finish una head o grin
Don't say others are doing it too, what's the sense in joining fools to do foolish things if you want to claim that you are not a fool too grin
There are criminal minded people in every Tribe if your mind is not relating with this reality then you have a very unhealthy mental state and should seek help now before you become a problem to Yourself and the Society.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Pleasant01: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
EngrKemp:

Just imagine this thing talking.
Nigeria is sick indeed
🤡
Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by Boomkalakuta: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pleasant01:

It happened in 2019 and I can remember it being on front page then....why are you crying now

Crying how ?

23 crack heads were caught in a single operation to be butchered for vulture dinner and you are calling another tribe drug peddlers.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Drugs Dealers Caught In Saudi Arabia by techWriter3: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
From one element of the region, tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States With Solid Minerals To Get 13% Derivation / Oil Marketers Threaten To Stop Importation / Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.