Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) (53923 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Is Dead / CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Newsmic: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
A Nigerian clergyman, Ezekiel Atang, has died, IGBERETV reports.

Atang who was a popular relationship and marriage counselor, died on Monday, 21st February 2022, three weeks to his 50th birthday.

Atang had sent out souvenirs and a letter to his friends inviting them to his 50th birthday party in Akwa Ibom on March 14.

Recently, he attended a 3-day church program in Onitsha and had to sit on a chair to minister on the last day of the program. He died the following day.

In his last ministration, he said several things prevented him from coming for the church service, including a sharp pain he had on his chest. He ignored all the challenges to attend the service.

In his words,

"Several things stopped me from coming today. First was last night. I had a very severe chest pain that I could not lie down. So, I sat down till morning and prayed. So, I said okay, I will still come. And then, the vehicle matter happened in the road. So, I asked the Lord, "is this a sign that I shouldn't come, or is there someone the devil is battling..."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32xZUHb4gDA

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2690101684467019/

His friend and clergyman, Kingsley Okonkwo, shared photos of the invitation letter Atang had sent out to friends and wrote;

''My brother and my friend, my partner in family life mandate to the body of christ

You left an indelible mark, and unforgettable legacy, you spoke with clarity and conviction, loved by all, we will definitely miss you

I received the invitation to your 50th birthday celebration same day you went to be with the Lord

I'm happy I spoke to you and saw you a few days before you went to be with the Lord, we love you - you will never be forgotten on this side.

@ezekiel.atang''

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=503697927790680&id=100044514306190

https://igberetvnews.com/1415391/pastor-ezekiel-atang-dies-ignoring-health-challenge-photos-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Newsmic: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Boy your God couldn't heal you?
He couldn't protect you?
He failed you..an evident that there is no imaginary creature up there..

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Omihanifa: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Earlier this year baba was busy preparing for his birthday in a big way not knowing that he wasn't even going to live to see the day. Mystery of life shocked

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Newsmic:
In his last ministration, he said several things prevented him from coming for the church program, including a sharp pain he had on his chest.

In his words,

"Several things stopped me from coming today. First was last night. I had a very severe chest pain that I could not lie down. So, I sat down till morning and prayed. So, I said okay, I will still come. And then, the vehicle matter happened in the road. So, I asked the Lord, "is this a sign that I shouldn't come, or is there someone the devil is battling..."
Interesting! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Smileforme(f): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Franzinni: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
time will teach you...

240 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Franzinni:
time will teach you...
Doesn't change the fact..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Franzinni: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Doesn't change the fact..
you thinnk you have all the answers ... so let time be the judge.

God is real my sis.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Franzinni:
you thinnk you have all the answers ... so let time be the judge.

God is real my sis.
Indeed..maybe he loves drama a lot..or maybe he created human for fun..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Franzinni: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Indeed..maybe he loves drama a lot..or maybe he created human for fun..
I get your point of view, I used to hold such viewsview until I saw things that should not exist ...existing .... just keep believing what you do , one day God will manifest to you.

When I say God I mean the inteligence that all things living and none living emerges from not from religious views

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rest in peace, being a man of God doesn't guarantee you seeing tomorrow,celebrating 50 when you are not 50 don't count your chicks, a million way to die in naija.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Franzinni:
I get your point of view, I used to hold such viewsview until I saw things that should not exist ...existing .... just keep believing what you do , one day God will manifest to you.

When I say God I mean the inteligence that all things living and none living emerges from not from religious views
Ok..
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FaceTanke: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rest in peace Big man of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Wilddove(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?
Death is not the end of man's life, it's simply the crossing over from this realm to the other realm. It's not how long we live but the grace to continue living in eternity after this life.
his death is not an evidence that there is no God but rather that; there is time for everything, time to born and time to die.
death is inevitable, we all owe the debt and once the time is due we answer the clarion call. Jesus lived only for three decades, personally i don't even want to live that long once i fufill the task given to me let God take me. The man has fufilled his God given mandate and has transcend to the other side to give account. Pls. Repent now that you have time, tomorrow might be too late.

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wilddove:
Death is not the end of man's life, it's simply the crossing over from this realm to the other realm. It's not how long we live but the grace to contuine living in eternity after this life.
his death is not an evidence that there is no God but rather that; there is time for everything, time to born and time to die.
death is inevitable, we all owe the debt and once the time is due we answer the clarion call. Jesus lived only for three decades, personally i don't even want to live that long once i fufill the task given to me let God take me. The man has fufilled his God given mandate and has transcend to the other side to give account. Pls. Repent now that you have time to, tomorrow might be too late.
Imagine what an intelligent person is typing..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Wilddove(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Imagine what an intelligent person is typing..
It doesn 't matter, i know i'am not intelligent but time shall tell. What counts is that Christ is preached, you may not see truth cos you are blinded but my prayer for you is that God shows you his mercy just as i was shown. Jesus loves you

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wilddove:
It does'nt matter, i know i'am not intelligent but time shall tell. What counts is that Christ preached, you may not see truth cos you are blinded but my prayer for you is that God shows you his mercy just as i was shown. Jesus loves you
Ok undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He couldn't protect you?

God will not come down.
He had a sharp pain in his chest. That was a warning sign. He should have taken himself off to the hospital.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

God will not come down.
He had a sharp pain in his chest. That was a warning sign. He should have taken himself off to the hospital.
If he was there in the first place it's expected of him to prevent it..just as some Christians rely on him a lot for any little issue..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wizonlyson: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If he was there in the first place it's expected of him to prevent it..just as some Christians rely on him a lot for any little issue..
abeg..he,madam..dey rest smallsmall..no be only u dey, nairaland..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We are ruined by our own stupidity, though we blame the Lord PROVERBS 19:3

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
wizonlyson:
abeg..he,madam..dey rest smallsmall..no be only u dey, nairaland..
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

We are ruined by our own stupidity, though we blame the Lord PROVERBS 19:3
Indeed..
And the same bible says in Psalm 121:7-8

"The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore"
He knew what was gonna happen and could have prevented it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wizonlyson: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
(FERNANDEZISBACK) gringringringrin u self..nos that u are (oni,wahala)..as i look your profile pics..u are a girl..are the real girl, in that pics..i love it..and i love u..i mean, your cruise, all the time..

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by wizonlyson: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Indeed..
And the same bible says in Psalm 121:7-8

"The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore"
He knew what was gonna happen and could have prevented it..
PELEEE..PASTOR, KEU...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
wizonlyson:
PELEEE..PASTOR, KEU...
Ok
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na only once person dey die and anyhow the death take come, na so im take come.

Religious, atheist, gay, straight, we will all die someday.
I think the best we can do is enjoy life!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by MVLOX(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by Elock1: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
angry
Nigerians are just too careless when it comes to their health...

Being a pastor does not mean you shouldn't have time to do one or two exercise.

RIP to the gentleman
I only heard good things about him.

We will all die someday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) by eedimo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
He should have avoided the meeting to fend for his health needs.

May God grants his family and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.