Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra (36794 Views)

Soludo Moves To Demolish 200 Houses As Traders Lament In Onitsha.. / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by wiseoneking: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmabest2000:
Dem talk say , as long as Kanu is still in jail
Monday sit at home will never stop ,
But i want to ask a question.....
Why other states like Imo,.Abia , Enugu, Ebony don't practice this useless monday sit at home Kanu is not from Anambra , I really tired for my igbo people,

Even though I know that many People sit at home because they are afraid of UGM

Who want to die?
Dit at home is strongest in Imo state and Ebonyi
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Ojiofor: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
God bless bless Soludo!
God bless Anambra state
God bless Igboland!
God damn Uknown Gunmen!
God damn ESN!
God damn monday sit at home!
Anambra state and indeed ndi Igbo have a great leader in Charles Chukwuma Soludo.
No wonder they attempted to kill him during his election campaign.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by ezewealth(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmabest2000:
Why other states like Imo,.Abia , Enugu, Ebony don't practice this useless monday sit at home Kanu is not from Anambra , I really tired for my igbo people,

Who want to die?
Enugu dey observe am full time, but I can say d same to abia except aba, owerre no dey too observe am too
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Ojiofor: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB has no Monday sit at home, they cancelled that since last year

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/mondays-sit-at-home-remains-cancelled-ipob/amp/

Just like Nigeria police cancelled bribe taking officially but are still collecting bribe.We know them.
Your criminal activities in Igboland must be stopped by fire by force.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Elidrisy20: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dem no born am well
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by naptu2: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2022

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by shantti(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
hammer567:
SOLUDO, IT IS STILL EARLY IN THE DAY TO TEST YOUR POPULARITY.

PERFORM FIRST, U HAVE DONE NOTHING YET.

NNAMDI KANU DEY DIVINE LEVEL, THAT IS WHY WE CALL HIM ANOTHER SAVIOUR.

WE WILL SIT AT HOME, UNTIL NIGERIA RELEASE HIM OR END.

What is the logic behind using something that doesn't affect the federal govt to cajole the same federal govt to do ur bidding. Can u please explain, lets have a diplomatic discussion
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by od501: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/09/finland-based-nigerian-finnish-citizen-simon-ekpa-takes-over-nnamdi-kanu-radio-biafra

https://www.thecable.ng/close-up-simon-ekpa-nnamdi-kanus-finland-based-disciple-and-king-of-fake-news

This still didn't answer my question. Ekpa is not the Director of Radio Biafra, he has always identified himself as NK's disciple, and not an IPOB member.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by naptu2: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
od501:

This still didn't answer my question. Ekpa is not the Director of Radio Biafra, he has always identified himself as NK's disciple, and not an IPOB member.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Is Radio Biafra owned by Ipob? Was Simon Ekpa ever the lead broadcaster on Radio Biafra? Keep spinning you hear. What is visible even to the blind and audible to the deaf cannot be denied.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by udezue(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good �
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Simon Ekpa must be Massob?

The Simon Ekpa has proven to be a fool!
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
shantti:

What is the logic behind using something that doesn't affect the federal govt to cajole the same federal govt to do ur bidding. Can u please explain, lets have a diplomatic discussion

He’s perfectly within his rights to observe sit-at-home every Monday! However, no one should be threatened to observe it as IT HAS BEEN CALLED OFF!
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by rapboss(m): 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmabest2000:

Who want to die?
Sit at home is everywhere in Southeast of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by otipoju(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2022
starbuck:
Good development
I hope these urchins don't frustrate him on this..

Meanwhile, i was at upper iweka and indeed sanity has been restored there, couldn't see any touts gallivanting around..

No matter your Urchiness, when truck load of policemen armed to the teeth begin look for you, you go run comot for state.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by biafranrealson: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2022
emmabest2000:

Who want to die?

Have you gone to all these states on Mondays ?
All man dey home oooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by biafranrealson: 6:32am On Mar 26, 2022
If Mondays alone gives 19.6b , I suggest that we need no Sunday service again , let's all man work Monday to Monday at least 19.6b x 7 =137.2b and like this Anambra don't need federal allocation.
In future , our own republic of Anambra loading
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by VirileNelly2420: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2022
emmabest2000:

Who want to die?
Dis sit-at-home doesn't benefit ndigbo... There's need to squash it.

But d states u mentioned do observer sit-at-home. I was in Aba and Owerri two months ago.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by chukel(m): 6:36am On Mar 26, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.
something tells me soludo will fall out with this his deputy. Guy too do fine boy.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by tenpipsperday: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2022
hammer567:
MISPLACED PRIORITY

WRONG MOVE

NOBODY WILL COMPLY, DEM WAN DIE?

One of the robbers who operate on Mondays spotted.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2022
hammer567:
MMISPLACED PRIORITY

WRONG MOVE

NOBODY WILL COMPLY, DEM WAN DIE?
A murderer has spoken. You might have been killing and getting away with it all this while because Obiano chose to look the other way.

Try that nonsense under soludo and you'd be sent to meet your partners in crime Ikonso and Dragon.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2022
omenkaLives:
A murderer has spoken. You might have been killing and getting away with it all this while because Obiano chose to look the other way.

Try that nonsense under soludo and you'd be sent to meet your partners in crime Ikonso and Dragon.
God bless you sweetheart.
it's really inconveniencing me soo much.

Btw
hope you enjoyed my meal yesterday kiss
today will so sweet
I go drink origin bitters and black bullet for you kiss

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2022
First make sense comment...gracias

MonkeyMods:
Nice move...
But the question is: Are the market leaders etc,, the issue? He should appeal to the unknown gunmen to sheathe their swords

Otherwise the people are scared of opening on mondays cos he won't be there when they go on rampage destroying and killing spree

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
God bless you sweetheart.
it's really inconveniencing me soo much.

Btw
hope you enjoyed my meal yesterday kiss
today will so sweet
I go drink origin bitters and black bullet for you kiss
Smh. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by McBishop2020: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Wrong move.
It's so early to talk tough.
His haters can capitalize on this to destabilize his administration.
He should have learned from the mistakes of Uzodimma of Imo state.

He can end the sit-at-home without talking like an uninformed professor.

I just hope that he's not gathering ant infested firewood that would turn his house to the convention center of lizards.

I rest my case.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Just look at the picture below. Yet you see them screaming Fulani and DSS when they carry out their threats.

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Giltexo: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2022
OGa don dey run speed
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by onyeomanono24(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Our able governor fire down!! Anambra state ga-adiriri mma.
We are solidly behind you.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by millionboi(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2022
JAMANZE:
My governor I see you mean business in our dear state by engaging the concerned stake holders. I know if all the market leaders advise and allow their market men and women to open shop on Mondays nothing will happen to them. Let there be presence of police on all the exit and flash points every Monday and normalcy will return
people weh dey kill police too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Take A Look At The New APC Campaign Nokia Battery / #ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers / Liver Cancer: Babatunde Lawal Is Dead Babatunde Lawal (Permanent Secretary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.