Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra (36772 Views)

Soludo Moves To Demolish 200 Houses As Traders Lament In Onitsha.. / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Zulu2022: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Go ask hope uzodimma as e de be fr him body ,don turn anambra to imo pls soludo
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by MrCGPA(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
If I were Soludo, I will not go contrary to any Nnamdi Kano issue. That man is like Igbo's god now and opposing some of his trending laws might cause issues.

You can't force people to go out on Monday though!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by davodyguy: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Kanu commander of DSS guardroom grin
Same person DSS tamed, spent Christmas and New year in detention, would also spend Easter there, yet none of his miscreants could attack DSS to free him.

This should tell those terrorists that no one can fight the state (Government)

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by gidgiddy: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Are you not ashame of the killing going on in South East undecided

What part of Nigeria are people not being killed? Nigeria is a big crime scene. The Police should do their job

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Bamzyriches451: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Damn!
Nice one
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by emperor863(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nobody can suspend the Monday sit at homes until Nazi is sit free by the Fulani DSS.

This is a warning to this neophyte governor. Otherwise............

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by VIKTO83(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Soludo should have started with Dialogue and try to make the People enforcing d sit at home to see reasons with him.
Opposition may take advantage of this order to fight him and set d state on keg of gun powder.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by MonkeyMods(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
stanluiz:
He will not appeal with any miscreants.

Those ipob Terrorists will be decimated!! Thier cup is about to full

Next time quote me with correct spellings and tenses

Isi aki

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Putindbutt:
Soludo go collect from Igbos. He'd soon realize that Kanu is the supreme commander of Alaigbo and nobody else can reverse his orders
Lol! Who made the maniacal coward,supreme leader of Igboland?
If he or it was supreme leader as touted,how then was he captured like a hawk picks a chick by Baba Lifeless?
If the fool wasn't stupid, what did he go to Kenya to do?
The fool knew Atiku wasn't Nigerian but doesn't know Kenya is notorious for handing wanted people over to their national government.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmabest2000:
Dem talk say , as long as Kanu is still in jail
Monday sit at home will never stop ,
But i want to a question.....
Why other states like Imo,.Abia , Enugu, Ebony don't practice this useless monday sit at home Kanu is not from Anambra , I really tired for my igbo people,

Even though I know that many People sit at home because they are afraid of UGM

Who want to die?
Who told you other states don’t practice it? I live in Enugu even public offices and banks don’t open on Mondays anymore.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by ufotunang: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
How will he achieve this....will you mount police men everywhere all over Anambra state even up to the LGA, villages, communities to protect all the people and mount police in everybody houses, offices, shops, banks, markets,schools, hospitals to protect the Anambra people. ..this IPOB matter needs dialogue between federal government and IPOB so the problem can be settled...there is no problem that does not have a solution... when 2 elephants fight it's the common man that suffers
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by matm: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ipob is not known for violence.It is disgruntled elements and hoodlums dt are harassing and killing their people.
It is time for the saboteurs to be caught and dealt with.Even d authentic ipob will definitely help to nab d impistors and deal with them.
Let peace reign..
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Almaigaa: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
We NDIGBO no gree. We must continue to stay at home till thy Kingdom come. Our seat at home is in solidarity to the manner Buhari and DSS, Kidnapped our Supreme leader from Kenya and locked him behind bars like a common criminal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
I hope he has a working plan to end It. Because there is a reason why other SE governors don’t bother anymore. Make em ask questions first.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Carrot and stick approach, the stick approach is very important.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by hammer567: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
SOLUDO, IT IS STILL EARLY IN THE DAY TO TEST YOUR POPULARITY.

PERFORM FIRST, U HAVE DONE NOTHING YET.

NNAMDI KANU DEY DIVINE LEVEL, THAT IS WHY WE CALL HIM ANOTHER SAVIOUR.

WE WILL SIT AT HOME, UNTIL NIGERIA RELEASE HIM OR END.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by afroxyz: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Finally, someone with some sense

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by hammer567: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
afroxyz:
Finally, someone with some sense

YEAH! IT WILL WORK IN NORTHERN OR SW NIGERIA, MAYBE HE SHOULD BE YOUR GOVERNOR.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Ofodirinwa: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
I've seen soludo do three things and I'm catching a pattern

1. Go to market dump site, promise to clean it
2. Move to end Sit at Home
3. Ask IPOB to stop agitation

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
He should apply wisdom oo

I know new work dey chack him head.

Just use wisdom to do this, not later the innocent citizens will suffer
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
VIKTO83:
Soludo should have started with Dialogue and try to make the People enforcing d sit at home to see reasons with him.
Opposition may take advantage of this order to fight him and set d state on keg of gun powder.

Exactly, how sensible people do things.

Dialogue first.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Captain92: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
That rubbish sit at home ,end that sh!t with immediate effect Mr Soludo cos it doesn't change anything, anybody or group that disrupt peoples movement should be treated like a terrorist.
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by castrokins(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Let's Wait For Emma Powerful
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by minicky: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Monday wey I dey take use rest una wan spoil this for me

For your graphics design
Let me be your plug

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by frowland(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:
This man is someone with balls. Confront IpOB terrorist head to head.

He’s not like the remaining sissy governors in the SE. I also like how Umahi is also handling the IPOB terrorists.

Soludo 1
IPOB terrorists 0

One IPOB terrorists spokesperson spotted. If they cancelled since last year, why is Soludo having a meeting with civil servants? You think he’s daft?

A governor said something and a nobody on Nairaland is saying otherwise.

Funny.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by naijapips02: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB has no Monday sit at home, they cancelled that since last year

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/mondays-sit-at-home-remains-cancelled-ipob/amp/

You sound really stupid.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by tanimusaeedu: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Very good oooo
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by afube: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How is jubrin innocent?

Is the sit at home not to suffer jubrin?

Anyway, this will be the first clash between Soludo and ipob pigs who have set aside every Monday for free robbery, rape and killing of any one with opinion different from that of lamidi kwanu. cheesy

Omonile miscreant!!! Which igbo lass broke your heart?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by DaveHarry(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
He just came in, and he is stepping on the "other" govts toes? hmmn, dis one go rule him tenure finish so....
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by Halexgos3(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
God will help us
Re: Governor Soludo Moves To End Monday Sit At Home Order In Anambra by a4cube: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
IPOB already stopped their monday sit at home. Those behind the killing on Mondays are not IPOB. So Prof bring out police to fight those masterminding this nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justin Onuorah Abuah Is Dead. Buhari Mourns State House Information Chief Abuah / Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.