Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers (48884 Views)

Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad / Police Recover Arms, Ammunition, $255,000 From Fleeing Suspects In Kwara / Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by xperiencelove(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Eskimo is not a security dog. It's just a companion dog that is 99% harmless. If you come to my house today, you can take my Eskimo away but you can't near my boerboel.
TOPCRUISE:
If that dog was stolen then that breed is very useless except if it wasn't trained by the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by raphy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Mine is Gsd. Got it from a notorious scary dog that even bit my finger and almost bit my breasts the they i went to pick my puppy. I was praying my girl doesn't become agressive like the father so i socialized her to an extent. She knows when she outside and won't mind you but won't let you come near me. But once we enter my gate, she knows she's in her territory and anyone coming close to my gate is an enemy. Even now i can hear her back at a car passing outside my gate. She knows someone is gett you close even from a very far distance. She also doesn't waste her bark. Only back if the person i approaching my gate. And then she goes round the house once a while and then back to her position. She also peeps at my room window and listens to my calls. She even goes to peep at the gate sometimes when she hears my neighbors opening there one get.
This my dog has made me love dogs more and I wonder if I can ever be able to live without a dog.

I like dogs who barks at strangers you will tell ppl not to feed him.only you an don't allow ppl to see him as a baby so he won't be friends with anyone only the owner and his family thts how dogs can grow n barks at strangers..
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by raphy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
mrksquare:

Fela is a philosopher now. He saw the rot long time ag it. one of his song he labeled Police station as bank. With DPO as Bank manager.

Everyone always remember
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
raphy:

I like dogs who barks at strangers you will tell ppl not to feed him.only you an don't allow ppl to see him as a baby so he won't be friends with anyone only the owner and his family thts how dogs can grow n barks at strangers..
No one feeds him. Just two of us. But then it's good to socialize your dog. Make it understand that out there there are other peaceful people who do not want trouble so that when you walk it, it won't show any agressive behavior. A good dog should have a balanced temperament.
My uncle who happened to be around few months back when he first saw my dog he was like I've spoilt it with too much petting. But when she acted at night, he was proud of the dog. I introduced him to the dog and they became friends but I'm the one that gives her food. He spent two months and the dog was usually the first think he touches in the morning. Be bought alot of treats for her and called her all kinds of sweet names because he discovered how smart and intelligent she was.
This was a dog that lived withe in the house till she was 6months. She doesn't pee or poo inside. Ever since she moved to her own house, she has never peed inside.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by chatinent: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na human being dem wan use that small AK 47 shoot too?
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
They are doing well, more tactical checkpoints on bridges, and intersection is the way to go...if the criminals won't let us rest, we must improvise, and the good citizens must corporate with police, to secure is all.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Seedin4474(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
They steal Playstation 3 console too,abi na my eyes � no see well ni��‍♂️
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Joetttimua1811(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nice move
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by JONSYN7154: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No one feeds him. Just two of us. But then it's good to socialize your dog. Make it understand that out there there are other peaceful people who do not want trouble so that when you walk it, it won't show any agressive behavior. A good dog should have a balanced temperament.
My uncle who happened to be around few months back when he first saw my dog he was like I've spoilt it with too much petting. But when she acted at night, he was proud of the dog. I introduced him to the dog and they became friends but I'm the one that gives her food. He spent two months and the dog was usually the first think he touches in the morning. Be bought alot of treats for her and called her all kinds of sweet names because he discovered how smart and intelligent she was.
This was a dog that lived withe in the house till she was 6months. She doesn't pee or poo inside. Ever since she moved to her own house, she has never peed inside.
it's because of the training you gave her.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by folarin24(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Vickyvice:
How Dem take steal English dog? E come follow them enter motor. A whole mature security dog?
that breed of dog is not meant for security purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by HardMirror(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

How's that possible? It would have bitten the light out of the invader.

Besides, I heard if even most aggressive dogs are served okro, they become dumb. How true is this?
lol. Consult calabar men. They have dog hunters that are pro in this. Hurting the dog means they have to sell cheap and quick. I cant type too much jare...
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rapid response squad, you have a right to shoot fleeing robbers angry
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by HardMirror(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
raphy:

See ya thinking no make sense at all u are just tribalistic so sorry get well soon
I am not being tribalistic. The problem is tribalism is so popular here on nairaland that ones a tribe is mentioned you think it is out of bad intent. Yorubas, ibos, hausas dont deal in dog theft. It is calabar men mostly l, this is a fact not a tribalist statement
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
I pity anybody when try this one for my compound na 4 German shepherds angry ones full the place them go just chop 8k suya from your body grin

2k for each one make the equation balance cheesy
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Obagofixxy: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Do they keep dogs as pet or for security in Calabar? Just asking o as in with the way they are said to like eating dog meat
None of the above ohhhh they prefer eating it
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Dennis30921: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by sphinixs2: 12:39am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Kwanza post=111362132][/quote]

My only question is why would the dog allow itself to be stolen with the car na? these dogs with names self...Bingo for no allow thieves carry am jor

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by oza20(m): 1:44am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Kwanza post=111362132][/quote]

It is not possible for the robbers to steal a dog. That dog is a prime suspect. They should ask the already contacted owner of the car if the dog is his. If the dog is not owned by the victim(s), then it means the dog is working with the robbers. The dog will have to show police where they live in Lagos. Alternatively, the police should request that anybody who knows this dog should speak out now. They must have been living in a particular compound or neighborhood. kudos to RRS of Lagos.

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Famahzing: 3:05am On Mar 26, 2022
You no go dare this with my Esky SNOW....
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by opribo(m): 4:13am On Mar 26, 2022
The identity of the thieves before I can comment, this one that dog is amongst their loot.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by 9japride(m): 4:38am On Mar 26, 2022
It could be possible that one of the thieves is close to the family being robbed.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by InoGetJoy: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2022
raphy:

Yes I don't think they steal it must be there own patrol dog use to confused other dogs in a compound just my own though
lolzzzz..guy dem thief that dog. I have one of these pet breeds, a Maltese, and I'm 100% sure the foolish dog can be easily stolen. You no even need force am, e go happily follow the thief go

1 Like

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Idaytesj29(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Obagofixxy:

None of the above ohhhh they prefer eating it

Kai. Nawa ooo
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Obagofixxy: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Kai. Nawa ooo

Na Part of their culture
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by HRMK: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2022
i beg wetin armed robbers dey do with dog?since owner is a thief,the dog,too must be thief and prosecuted!but,make una wait ooh....nor be say dem thief am sha?but how come the dog dey just folo dem like dundee
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by FBIBOT(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2022
These one are movers cheesy imagine stealing ox fan (plastic) 10k for new.... Wahala don dey ó... The dog aspect is very funny tho it the most valuable second hand loot there
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lightorder:
you are still calling that dog German shepherd after the short news in letters. Oga , go school, even if na primary school, you no gree. Ok , the picture is still very clear for all to see, you still called the dog GS. Which day you leave your village enter Lagos ?
OK sir. Av seen it. Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by armadeo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Obagofixxy:
kudos to the gallant officers

Abeg no release that dog to Calabar people ohhhh, dem know no the value ohhhhhhhh, the next tin now dem go roast am, use am do pepper soup

Which value that dog get.

Thief carry am e no talk. Na peppersoup pure pass for am.
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by raphy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
InoGetJoy:

lolzzzz..guy dem thief that dog. I have one of these pet breeds, a Maltese, and I'm 100% sure the foolish dog can be easily stolen. You no even need force am, e go happily follow the thief go

Lol happily follow the thief �
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by raphy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Thts my kind of dog well done
Re: Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
raphy:

Thts my kind of dog well done
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To Married Woman On Whatsapp Arrested By Police / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.