Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tiwa Savage Announces 17-stop North American Tour Of America And Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Announces 17-stop North American Tour Of America And Canada (436 Views)

Burna Boy Announces North American Tour Dates / Omah Lay Announces Dates For His North American Tour | SEE DETAILS / Davido Suspends North American Tour Over The Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Announces 17-stop North American Tour Of America And Canada by Thetopgist: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tiwa Savage announces 17-stop North American tour of America and Canada.
The show will be promoted by Duke Concept.
The tour is named after her critically acclaimed 2021 EP of the same name, which produced the smash hit, 'Somebody's Son.'
The superstar mother of one, is set to visit and thrill some of the biggest stages in America and Canada, where she will thrill audiences with her array of hits and storied stagecraft.

READ MORE >> [color=#990000][/color] https://rotf.lol/WHATSAPP-ME-NOW-TO-JOIN

(1) (Reply)

Video-nkechi Blessing Publicly Apologizes For Deceiving Nigerians Into Marriage / How I Lost $10,000 After Youtube Did This To My 50k Subscribers Channel (video) / Davido's Ex Chioma Bribes His Sister With A Special Gift To Gain Her Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.