Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) (62624 Views)

Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours / Terrorism: US Blacklists Six Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram / UAE Convicts 6 Nigerians For Wiring $782,000 To Boko Haram, FG Official Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Emma15678: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are hilarious and cute.. grin grin kiss
Hate you.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by dalass(f): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Sanctions that were difficult for Nigeria to make...

The FG can't do so because technically boko haram have been dealt with grin
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by oweman: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
This is like the sanction on Russia just on the air no effect those the US ought to sanction are those that shared the military budget amongst themselves would have been effective and make some sense !
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Emma15678: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are hilarious and cute.. grin grin kiss
Sorry I told you the above (hate you) my conscience have been hurting me since although the ban Fernandez campaign is still on. I don't hate anyone and don't take it personal.
Thanks
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Frigga13:
Good

US helping North solve their problem .

Soon e go reach dey druggie hope the sanctioning and implications go be like this ..

Make Yoruba protest for US embassy ABI FOR WHITE HOUSE

Why would Yoruba "protest for US embassy ABI FOR WHITE HOUSE" ? Are those terrorists sanctioned by the United States Government Yoruba or what exactly is your point here ? You guys case is already worse than that of lunatics that roam the streets ! It's becoming clearer by each day,your high level of insanity that's occasioned by the inexplicable phobia for Yoruba people ! I have no doubt in my mind that you are from the same region as the man in the attached picture below. By the shape of their heads,we shall know them !

We know what's burning your sorry asses;it's all about Tinubu and 2023 presidency. The Presidency is already in Yoruba people's bag; it can't be stopped by any DOT.COM people! You guys can all go and die !

Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Emma15678:

Sorry I told you the above (hate you) my conscience have been hurting me since although the ban Fernandez campaign is still on. I don't hate anyone and don't take it personal.
Thanks
You already said it tho.. cry
I know you guys hate me on here..so it's cool.. cry
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by ivolt: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reference:

You better watch what you say on air before the NSA locks onto you.
That is if your position doesn't reflect your life or your future aspirations.
grin grin grin
NSA?
You are such a joker.

Why is Boko haram still active when NSA are so good?
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by bigcasava1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Who are these people in the society? I don't know any of them and nothing concrete was disclosed about their identity. I strongly doubt, if they ain't fictitious names.
I reason with you. US na scam! They are enjoying the terrorists activities in Nigeria.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by 007Marvel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
ivolt:
Another western propaganda. They like manipulating events to suit their need.

Those sanctioned guys are anti-imperialists using Boko haram to fight for
Nigeria and Africa's freedom from America's shackles.

America should sanction itself first for invading Iraq and leave the innocent jihadists alone. I hate hypocrisy.

Only those who are not brainwashed by western media will appreciate Boko haram's effort to save people from going to hell undecided

Who do una this thing! Watin no be propaganda to una!
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Emma15678: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So sorry, I hurt your feeling. I never meant it, like you said I am quite hilarious (very funny) so during my periods of fun I say some things I don't mean. So am sorry about that, I am might as well stop the ban movement.
Wait a minute, I can't find NL emojiE anymore. Why?
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Tundex911: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Can you just imagine..

Bubu family members killing themselves just because dem no want bubu as the leader or what, I'm very sure say God pass all of us sha

Las Las naija go make sense

Peace ✌️
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Armanipounds: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why is Ali Modu Sheriff name missing from this list... This list nor clear at all undecided
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Electrochemistry(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Now that we know them what are we going to do to them? Don't be surprised if they are given government padon tomorrow and sent abroad on scholarship. Nonsense of a country.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Lazenby007(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Watch Buhari pay deaf ears to this.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Nyanabo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nice move. But block the ones we know.

I means the most influential ones like the sitting governor's, senators reps members, ministers, councilors and tribal chiefs not just the little known ones. cool
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Nyanabo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tundex911:
Can you just imagine..

Bubu family members killing themselves just because dem no want bubu as the leader or what, I'm very sure say God pass all of us sha

Las Las naija go make sense

Peace ✌️

It's our daily prayer.

1 Like

Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by bilulu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
ivolt:
Another western propaganda. They like manipulating events to suit their need.

Those sanctioned guys are anti-imperialists using Boko haram to fight for
Nigeria and Africa's freedom from America's shackles.

America should sanction itself first for invading Iraq and leave the innocent jihadists alone. I hate hypocrisy.

Only those who are not brainwashed by western media will appreciate Boko haram's effort to save people from going to hell undecided
innocent jihadist.... terrorists
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Germi9: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Who are these people in the society? I don't know any of them and nothing concrete was disclosed about their identity. I strongly doubt, if they ain't fictitious names.
Didn’t you see Isa there? Doesn’t dat name ring a bell in a ministry?
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by calcal: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nemerica will soon sanction all individuals involved in crypto trading, the nemerica politicians starting throwing the bill in.

watch!
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Fahdiga(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Raxxye:

Do you mean uncle Muhammadu Bubu?
100%
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Geeman2006: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Jlow2 post=111385631][/quote]

Read the article again. But very slowly this time.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by dnawah(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by edosignature(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good moves.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by samcity4u: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
is that all?
what of the big names?
ohh they want to fool naija to support them in the war of russia Ukraine and nato. e no work.
why did they not mention there names years back?
they want to prove they are doing well, rubbish.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by OriginalCEO: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Emma15678: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you got me clear?
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by blacknoir: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
All from whh region and religion grin
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Alamkir: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine.. grin
Why did russia not sanction them? grin grin

The same west always come back to save Africa's @s** at all time..the only reason most folks hate the west is cos they ain't giving no space for religious terrorist.. cheesy

Cry as much as you want..the world would be worse than this if USA wasn't this influential..
All hail USA.. Africa(Nigeria especially) and Africans first and last Hope.. cheesy

US Sanction wey no dey work, it didnt work for a country, is it individual it will now work for?
Why will russia sanction them when they know it will be useless. Do this pple use Russia? of what use will the sanction be?
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by JohnSP99: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If these clowns are in Nigeria, they should be arrested for immediate investigation. angry
oga go back and read the news in full
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by just4fun(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
WHERE IS MURIC WHEN YOU NEED THEM ? These days is like d noise maker has lost his voice...
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by pacespot(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
There are still many more. We all know the Islamic extremists enjoy supports from some northern oligarchs.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by engrchykae(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
chronique:

The US sponsored and funded Osama Bin laden, the famous Al Qaeda leader responsible for 9/11 terrorist attacks. The same US sponsored "moderate" rebels in Syria who were handing over weapons donated to them by the US, to ISIS. As much as I appreciate the efforts of the US in fighting terrorism, I'd also not fail to criticize them for funding terrorists and using them to destabilize other countries.
what kind of joke do you mean by the statement "you appreciate USA fight against terrorism"?
USA doesn't fight against terrorism.
They uphold it.
When the government that is targeted for destabilization goes ruthless against such terrorists group, amnesty international will start foaming from their mouth.
Pentagon is the headquarters of terrorists.
Sell arms to government eg Nigeria government and also sell arms to Boko Haram.
Japan, a strong USA ally can't pretend that they are not aware when about 300 units of Toyota Hilux are purchased from them for Boko Haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.