Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) (62618 Views)

Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours / Terrorism: US Blacklists Six Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram / UAE Convicts 6 Nigerians For Wiring $782,000 To Boko Haram, FG Official Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine.. grin
Why did russia not sanction them? grin grin

The same west always come back to save Africa's @s** at all time..the only reason most folks hate the west is cos they ain't giving no space for religious terrorist.. cheesy

Cry as much as you want..the world would be worse than this if USA wasn't this influential..
All hail USA.. Africa(Nigeria especially) and Africans first and last Hope.. cheesy
It’s because you chose to like the west irrespective of their atrocities all around the world with the CIA overthrow of democratically elected governments e.g (Iran), Chile etc to the invasion of Iraq on the pretext of finding WMD (which of course, they knew it was a lie) by bypassing the UN and killing millions of Iraqis. Also in other areas known to All. Tje reason I don’t blame you for siding with them is analogous to The Same way a guy overlooks the shortcomings of a lady he truly loves. You need to be reminded the same US supported Bin laden as well as the Taliban in fighting the Russians in the eighties in as much as knowing fully well they were and are terrorist. Same West been going cap in hand to beg repressive and barbaric violators of human rights like the Saudis and the UAE for oil in-spite of the Arab countries worse human right records. Stop selling the west to us please, we are sane enough to see that they(The west, Russia, China etc)All don’t care about Africans no matter how well you paint them. The only reason the US is doing this is because TERRORISM affects them as well. Be wise and love your country and your fellow Africans the way the US and other western countries love themselves and not you .
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If these clowns are in Nigeria, they should be arrested for immediate investigation. angry
Erase them all for lives they took undecided
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Tifian: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Only an idoit will believe this news.Propaganda of the highest order.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by muheeb01(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
When is this going to stop....na we be out own problems
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
complexBoss12:
Jokers

Buhari, Isa Pant, El Rufai, Buratai. Let me when the list is updated to include the major sponsors listed above.

And Al-Mustapha
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
legba1:

Make I bend if Russia sanctions anybody.... Russia that will even sell AK rifles to them.. have we ever wondered why terrorists carry AK, because that is what you get in the black market...
Yet they hate the west, I said it earlier and I will repeat it here, I would rather the west remain the global police than Russia and China. Only God know the magnitude of national assets that we will loose to china as a result of our indebtedness...

Say only what you know.

The United States armed the Mujahideens, inadvertently giving birth to the Taliban and Al-Queda. Previously, the CIA recruited Cuban terrorists to carry out terror acts in Cuba to destabilize her economy.

American state-sponsored terrorism dwarfs that of any other country.

World police, my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
gaddafe:

With all due respect you are an idiot. Who started terrorism so to speak? I'm sure you're also not aware that on several occasions the US have funded terrorist group like the ISIS in Syria and some other places. Of course you might have not heard of this because it's the US. Assuming it was a country like Iraq or Nigeria that did such all hell would be let loose and the country might even be invaded because of this.
Please, tell the ignorant man .
Brain once told Pinky: “ People believe what they want to believe “ I am adding this: People like/love who they want to like or love be it a member of the same sex, opposite or a country not minding their positive or negative side.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by seyz91(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Listen to your nonsense again and again undecided

ivolt:
Another western propaganda. They like manipulating events to suit their need.

Those sanctioned guys are anti-imperialists using Boko haram to fight for
Nigeria and Africa's freedom from America's shackles.

America should sanction itself first for invading Iraq and leave the innocent jihadists alone. I hate hypocrisy.

Only those who are not brainwashed by western media will appreciate Boko haram's effort to save people from going to hell undecided
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by jonnyjustcome22: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
ivolt:

America should sanction itself first for invading Iraq and leave the innocent jihadists alone. I hate hypocrisy.
Please get little brain. Must you comment.

Only those who are not brainwashed by western media will appreciate Boko haram's effort to save people from going to hell undecided
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by usah4(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
ivolt:

Your virgins will be waiting for you in hell
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by freshkpomo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
justosee:

What do they hope to achieve with the sanctions?
They refused to sell weapons to Nigeria.
Because they know who will later use the weapons.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by TruthUntold: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
ivolt:

I can't believe I just read that!
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Fourwinds: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
ivolt:

Patami people the terrorist urchins
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by ivolt: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
TruthUntold:

I can't believe I just read that!
Read it again, slowly this time.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Reference(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
But this does not stop the aspirations of the north to lead various political offices across board and at all levels.
But when it comes to the south-east the story changes on account of Ipob and the 'mistrust' of the Igbo man.
Tell me how to square this circle and understand this parallax.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Raxxye(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
If the name of the crooner of the 'attack on Boko Haram is an attack against the north' is not there then the list is not complete

Do you mean uncle Muhammadu Bubu?
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by LordOfTheGame: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
They are all fulanis and Muslims and buhari is their grand patron.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Reference(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
ivolt:

You better watch what you say on air before the NSA locks onto you.
That is if your position doesn't reflect your life or your future aspirations.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Jlow2: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Geeman2006 post=111383080]

Why Una no dey read to understand na, you just read 2 or 3 lines come dey comment. You no see wey them say dey arrest dem for Dubai and have been prosecuted and sentenced.
Abeg make Una dey justify Una education now.[/quote Mr professor that has justified his education, there collaborators in uae were arrested and prosecuted,they names of there collaborators in nigeria was forwarded to nigerian government to do the same but thankful to buharis government that forgives terrorists especially when they come from certain part of the country, nothing was done to them ,infact they walk in and out of asorock at will because they re part of the government,now the usa has sanctioned same people and named them, dss ,ass, Nia, re only after innocent nigerians that protest bad goverance and oppositions, what a country.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Sweeetheart(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Frigga13:
Good

US helping North solve their problem .

Soon e go reach dey druggie hope the sanctioning and implications go be like this ..

Make Yoruba protest for US embassy ABI FOR WHITE HOUSE
q

as you protested obi invictus scammer ba? you just no won get sense Yoruba Yoruba at least them don give you the likes you dey hungry for

obsession and stupidity is a two different thing I wish you will ever know that in your lifetime
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Emma15678: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was why I said you should come and ban me..do you think the mods are kids who don't know their job.. grin

Keep crying here.. cheesy
Nonsense, I am seriously irritated seeing your comments here. Western Robot you should not be too surprised when the Zircon missile homes in on it's true target, that's you. KimKin deactivate your account.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Emma15678:

Nonsense, I am seriously irritated seeing your comments here. Western Robot you should not be too surprised when the Zircon missile homes in on it's true target, that's you. KimKin deactivate your account.
You will cry fire if you think I am here to please you..the mods are to wise not to ban people wrongfully..

Understand that and live happily.. kiss
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Idaytesj29(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine.. grin
Why did russia not sanction them? grin grin

The same west always come back to save Africa's @s** at all time..the only reason most folks hate the west is cos they ain't giving no space for religious terrorist.. cheesy

Cry as much as you want..the world would be worse than this if USA wasn't this influential..
All hail USA.. Africa(Nigeria especially) and Africans first and last Hope.. cheesy

Why did your Nigeria not sanction them, are they not Nigerians? Does your government not know the sponsors of Bolo Haram? What's Russia's headache with your indigenous terror organization.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Feggie3: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
gaddafe:

With all due respect you are an idiot. Who started terrorism so to speak? I'm sure you're also not aware that on several occasions the US have funded terrorist group like the ISIS in Syria and some other places. Of course you might have not heard of this because it's the US. Assuming it was a country like Iraq or Nigeria that did such all hell would be let loose and the country might even be invaded because of this.
Will you shut up!! You terrorist!! You know nothing!!!
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Techpen: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Quiny32323:
But If na innocent Yahoo boys una go put pictures but murders e hard una to put their mumu pictures
innocent wetin??
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by juman(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hiss.

Fake names.
Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by Emma15678: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You will cry fire if you think I am here to please you..the mods are to wise not to ban people wrongfully..

Understand that and live happily.. kiss
I don't take laws to my hands otherwise Hackers still exist. But if the mods don't ban you I will rally hundred Nairalanders to protest against you with the Hash tag, #BANFERNANDEZIBACKNOW, #ISTANDAGAINSTNLINJUSTICE,#BANFERNAND.

Re: US Sanctions 6 Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram (Full List) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Emma15678:

I don't take laws to my hands otherwise Hackers still exist. But if the mods don't ban you I will rally hundred Nairalanders to protest against you with the Hash tag, #BANFERNANDEZIBACKNOW, #ISTANDAGAINSTNLINJUSTICE,#BANFERNAND.
You are hilarious and cute.. grin grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.